PDA

View Full Version : whats hand would you like against AA

spaminator101
07-31-2005, 03:58 PM

Bradyams
07-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Out of those four choices the answer is clearly TT (different suits than the AA).

spaminator101
07-31-2005, 04:07 PM
i know that its easier to make the strait out of 1010
just wonderin how many idiots are on this site

Bradyams
07-31-2005, 04:09 PM
It's also easier to get away from when your faced with a lot of aggression.

lehighguy
07-31-2005, 04:10 PM
72o out of posistion

Zetack
07-31-2005, 04:10 PM
If its heads up you mean? In a multiway pot I'm probably looking to KK, but if its just two players then obviously 10 10 is the way go cause it has a percent or so better winning percentage against AA.

Plus 10 10 is likely to cost you much less when you lose.

Silly question though, obviously the hand you want heads up against AA is the other AA. Failing that, 5-6 suited gives you a much better chance of winning against AA than any of your choices.

Malone Brown
07-31-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
72o out of posistion

[/ QUOTE ]

07-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Nice way to find out

adamstewart
07-31-2005, 05:14 PM
One of the stupidest polls ever, with even stupider choices for answers.

Heads-up, my answer is AA.

Adam

spaminator101
07-31-2005, 05:17 PM
thank you

BigBaitsim (milo)
07-31-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
72o out of posistion

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
07-31-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this post is the most stupid because AA isn't one of the choices. Try again Adam.

utmt40
07-31-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this post is the most stupid because AA isn't one of the choices. Try again Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]

WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAH!

kasey2004
07-31-2005, 08:35 PM
What the hell is with all the "how to crack aces" "Best hand to crack aces" "What hand is the best to take out aces" ??

Why dont u just get your money in with the best hand and leave it at that ? After all isnt that what u should be doing ?

BTW, these are awful choices. If u know someone has AA the best hand to beat it is suited un paired connectors. 78s 67s ect.

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

mdeck
07-31-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i know that its easier to make the strait out of 1010
just wonderin how many idiots are on this site

[/ QUOTE ]

Once your poll, don't forget to add one to the final tally.

adamstewart
08-01-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the stupidest polls ever, <font color="red">with even stupider choices for answers.</font>

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Bolded in red, as you must have missed it the first time. </font>

Adam

adamstewart
08-01-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is with all the "how to crack aces" "Best hand to crack aces" "What hand is the best to take out aces" ??

Why dont u just get your money in with the best hand and leave it at that ? After all isnt that what u should be doing ?

[/ QUOTE ]

FINALLY! .... another voice of reason.

Adam

poker-penguin
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Where's the worthless thread gimmick account when you need him?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-01-2005, 03:07 PM
76s

baronzeus
08-01-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
76s

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 65s is slightly better?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-01-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
76s

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right.

76s is 23% and 65s is 23.1% (assuming no matching suit)

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sponger15SB
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the stupidest polls ever, <font color="red">with even stupider choices for answers.</font>

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Actually this post is the most stupid because AA isn't one of the choices. Try again Adam. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Bolded in red, as you must have missed it the first time. </font>

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, suppose I make a poll that says "which sandwich would you like better, turkey or PB&amp;J?" and you respond with "I'd like a pastrami sandwich" you would look pretty stupid, because that isn't a choice.

Seriously, would you rather have KK, QQ, JJ, or TT against AA?

Also,<font color="red"> In case you missed it, I bolded my first post in red </font>

baronzeus
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
76s

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre right.

76s is 23% and 65s is 23.1% (assuming no matching suit)

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!

GuyOnTilt
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a "would you rather" question. Who cares if the best answer isn't an option? It's not supposed to be.

Guy asking question: Which would you rather have in a fight to the death against a guy: a 12" lead pipe, a state of the art crossbow, or a 6" blade?

You: OMG! What a DUMB question with even DUMBER choices!!! I'd want a small blast, low-yield, laser guided nuclear weapon of course!!! What an idiot for giving such dumb choices!!!

GoT

whiskeytown
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
given those choices, KK -

given my own choice, the best on is something like 76 suited- that's got a 23.03 percent chance of holding up if it's a different suit then the AA - those are better odds then KK - TT -

RB

baronzeus
08-01-2005, 04:25 PM
You're right, of course. But I still hate posts like these. And I hate getting dealt AA.

adamstewart
08-01-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Actually this post is the most stupid because AA isn't one of the choices. Try again Adam. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, suppose I make a poll that says "which sandwich would you like better, turkey or PB&amp;J?" and you respond with "I'd like a pastrami sandwich" you would look pretty stupid, because that isn't a choice.

Seriously, would you rather have KK, QQ, JJ, or TT against AA?

Also,<font color="red"> In case you missed it, I bolded my first post in red </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

We're debating around semantics here.

/argument