PDA

View Full Version : Good book on Loose Aggressive Strategy?

pokerjoker
07-31-2005, 12:52 PM
I've been making a good profit playing tag but sometimes I sit at tables of 1/2 rocks 1/2 fish and feel LAG would win a lot plus mess with my statistics for all u guys that are pokertrackering me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have read 5 books on poker and feel I understand the fundementals well so I don't wanna reread 250 pages on pot and implied odds.
Is there a good book dealing with the intricicies of No Limit LAG play?

07-31-2005, 12:56 PM
It's not out yet, but Gus Hansen, Paul Magriel (X-22), and his wife Isabelle Mercier are writing a book, promising that it will teach people how to accumulate chips or be out in tournaments. I dunno if it has a cash game section, but it should be worth it for the strategic concepts.

Rudbaeck
07-31-2005, 01:17 PM
I seem to recall a guy named Doyle Brunson writing a short little text about a very LAGgy style of NL... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

gulebjorn
07-31-2005, 02:08 PM
You should go to the book forum and ask for a good book on NL ring games, but only the ones that deal with LAG play.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

spaminator101
07-31-2005, 04:53 PM
definately super system

Shandrax
11-02-2005, 08:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not out yet, but Gus Hansen, Paul Magriel (X-22), and his wife Isabelle Mercier are writing a book, promising that it will teach people how to accumulate chips or be out in tournaments. I dunno if it has a cash game section, but it should be worth it for the strategic concepts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The project got cancelled it seems. At least Isabelle has said something like that in a cardplayer interview. If that's true, then it is really bad news!

mshalen
11-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Isabelle is married to X-22?