PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars Hand Histories

fflyer
07-31-2005, 08:52 AM
I have recently been playing at Poker Stars. Does anyone else find that it is taking a heck of a long time for hand histories to come through once you request them? The last time I played the site they generally arrived by email within a few minutes, but now they can take over an hour. I was wondering whether this was designed to prevent players from using Poker Tracker to assess their current opponents given the recent furore with Party Poker and its apparent attempts to prevent its use.

jrz1972
07-31-2005, 08:56 AM
PokerStars writes hand histories to your hard drive exactly like Party does, so if you want to load them into PT, just follow the directions for auto-importing.

Stars is just as PT-friendly as Party. Actually moreso, because nobody that I know of has ever gotten a poorly written semi-incoherent letter from Stars insinuating that PT might be illegal. We can't say as much for Party unfortunately.

trainslayer
07-31-2005, 08:59 AM
You can now get HH saved directly to your HD. I'm at work right now and cant remember exactly how, but click on the previous hand # upper left hand corner of the current table and there should be something about instant hand history. You can also get to it from the main lobby.

_Kevin_
07-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Go under options to instant hand history options and select the button to save on your hard drive. You can then point poker tracker at it and it will automatiicaly import hand histories just like on Party.

numeri
07-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Try this link from the PT discussion board.

linky (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4539)