PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Get Laid

07-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Yes, I am too embarassed to be asking this to use my regular account.

Yes, I do realize this is not likely the best place to ask for this sort of advice.

I'm 20. Average looking.

I've gotten laid a few times, but I would say that in all (okay, both) instances, I got lucky. Both times it was very apparent that I would get in, and no deliberate efforts of my own aided in this process.

I'm not a total goof, but I seem to miss the ability to get girls excited for me. I'm always the honest, kind, good guy. I'll be talking to a girl I like, feel no electricity, and then clearly see it between her and another guy. He's a player, she knows it, she doesn't want a player, yet she's swept off her feet by him.

I want to be that guy. I can always be a nice guy later, should I find myself especially attracted to a girl. I want to be able to twist them around my finger, not sit and wait and hope one of them will miraculously feel an urge to make passionate love to me.

I want to be flirting with pretty girls in the subway, not be seen as either background noise or a creep. I want to be in control, having an array of opportunities instead of having to rely on a few girls that I know that might go on half a date with me - they'll have dinner with me, or a drink, but as friends, because I'm a nice guy.

I want girls to want me, not appreciate me. And I don't want them to freak out (not the good way) as soon as they realize I want them. I know it's possible. I don't see it much, but I do see average guys like me pulling this off.

I'm willing to work for this. And I need every help I can get. I don't think you can learn this stuff from a website, but then, I'm at OOT now. If you know a good site, that doesn't sell thirteen-in-a-dozen not worth the money books, let me know. Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael Davis
07-30-2005, 11:13 PM
I swear, people, this is not a new name I created.

-Michael

Brown Thumb
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
Get some P.O.T. and then if you have lots of P.O.T., you will get P.O.T. girls who will party with you and smoke your pole.

Dominic
07-30-2005, 11:16 PM
study this like it's your new religion. It will change your life.

http://www.fastseduction.com/

And I'm totally serious.

touchfaith
07-30-2005, 11:17 PM
No prob....Here ya' go (http://www.masturbation-page.com/)

handsome
07-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Someone needs to ban this "gimmick" account. To the OP: JUST USE YOUR REAL NAME. Don't be ashamed... the majority of guys have the same problem. srsly.

tworooks
07-30-2005, 11:26 PM
lmao. awesome site

gorie
07-30-2005, 11:26 PM
i want you to want me.

p.s. do you normally type in all lowercase and poor sentence structure ? nice disguise!!

mslif
07-30-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to ban this "gimmick" account. To the OP: JUST USE YOUR REAL NAME. Don't be ashamed... the majority of guys have the same problem. srsly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read most of the posts here, it sounds like all the guys are studs and hit it left and right!

[censored]
07-30-2005, 11:36 PM
some how you have convinced yourself that you are lucky to get with girls. Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you. You described yourself as a nice guy, who looks to form a friendship (ie your interested in them). Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention. Once you get to that point you can start treating them as such, and that's when things will happen for you.

DasLeben
07-30-2005, 11:46 PM
I generally type with proper spelling and solid grammar. But, I can assure everyone it's not me. I'm 21. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stuey
07-31-2005, 12:17 AM
Why don't you guys just tell him the truth, yesh.

You can't pickup girls. The girls will pick you up. Here we run into a problem though. If a girl likes you she will very rarely make the first move. Sometimes they will but that is just plain getting lucky. So you have to introduce yourself to every girl you see just incase she was digging you. Now 99% of these girls are going to not like you and you have to be a big enough man to be able to take rejection with some class. Just be sure you are polite and things will be fine.

When you are lucky enough to meet a large group of girls always be nicest to the ugly ones. They are much more likely to be nice back and normally they are the nicer people. Plus the hotties see this and sometimes get jealous or better yet think you are a nice guy and worth meeting.

So it is simple talk to the girls. Be nice, take rejection lightly and remember fat chicks are nicer people than most.

gunt
07-31-2005, 12:18 AM
take enzyte

mslif
07-31-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention

[/ QUOTE ]

This bull[censored] actually works? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

07-31-2005, 12:22 AM
You need to completely change your approach, this helped me, just get the free newsletter, dont pay for any of the products.

http://www.doubleyourdating.com

gorie
07-31-2005, 12:29 AM
alright, i admit this post was mine.

i need some help so any serious advice is appreciated.

thanks.

pokerdirty
07-31-2005, 12:36 AM
call hitch.

whiskeytown
07-31-2005, 12:38 AM
it's not me either - this guy has gotten laid more then I have -

RB

[censored]
07-31-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention

[/ QUOTE ]

This bull[censored] actually works? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it go.

Jaskohouston
07-31-2005, 01:38 AM
I don't know you, but guys who can't hook up always tend to say the exact same things you just did "I'm nice, I'm sweet, someone else gets the girl, blah blah blah."

The big key is confidence. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's not going to get you anywhere. Girls sense it, and there is absolutely nothing more unattractive to them than a sad sap who they can call when another guy kicks em down. But...

Confidence can't be faked. You don't have it now, and if you don't have it, you can't pull it out of thin air. If your real, true goal is to just hook-up, and get this train a rollin, you have to lower your expectations, especially at the start.

I don't mean fat, nasty chicks. Hit on the third hottest girl in the group, the one that your buddies ignore. The odds are way better, she'll feel way more open and appreciative of attention, and is most likely pretty eager to please when advances are made she isn't used to.

The key here is going with people you feel comfortable with, your hang-out crowd, to target rich environments. Go to house parties, or bars where people just get wasted. Get drunk. Pretty damn drunk. Alcohol is the great social lubricant. Just relax, have a fun time, and then start talking to drunk girls.

LISTEN to what they are saying. RESPOND to them as though you are actually interested, even if you aren't.

On this topic: DO NOT GET STUPID, INCOHERENT DRUNK. You start to go to the back end of that curve, where you become extremely unpleasant to be around. You'll find your comfort level, it takes a bit of time. You also need to be able to go to the end of the night, or to the after-hours party, where the odds greatly increase.

You have something going for you at this point that you realize your limitations. You know better than to go up to the hottest girl at the party. You may hit the home run once a year, but you've already told us that's not what you want.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure others have comments of their own or responses to these. Nothing is sure-fire, but some things are pretty standard, and I've found these to be true.

Sponger15SB
07-31-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
some how you have convinced yourself that you are lucky to get with girls. Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you. You described yourself as a nice guy, who looks to form a friendship (ie your interested in them). Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention. Once you get to that point you can start treating them as such, and that's when things will happen for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a bunch of crap and I feel sorry for the people who believe this.

mike l.
07-31-2005, 02:22 AM
lmao you read my mind

anyway OP: beer is your friend. that's all.

07-31-2005, 08:37 AM
Assholes don't get girls, contrary to popular belief. Stick to being a nice guy, but don't be afraid to stand up for yourself as well. Be confident.

BeerMoney
07-31-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
take enzyte

[/ QUOTE ]

At least someone gives him some solid advice.

hotdog da 2rd
07-31-2005, 09:42 AM
pay cash, it'll be less expensive for you. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lil_o
07-31-2005, 09:43 AM
make the ladies laugh, then you're in

gorie
07-31-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
make the ladies laugh, then you're in

[/ QUOTE ]

Reef
07-31-2005, 09:47 AM
get this and read it. seriously (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0965568237/qid=1122817593/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_sbs_1/102-9736228-4900113?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

07-31-2005, 09:48 AM
"I say stop being perfect. Let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. "... - Brad Pitt- Fight Club

Dude, give it up man. If you aren't getting ladies left and right, it won't happen unless:

1) you become famous
2) you become rich

Take another route and seek world domination. That's what most geeks do. Look at Bill Gates.

mslif
07-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Be confident and make them laugh.

Eurotrash
07-31-2005, 10:54 AM
Additional generic suggestion about confidence and alcohol.

maxfisher
07-31-2005, 11:05 AM
Be confident, be rich (or at least have credit), and most important OWN YOUR SH**!

SippinSoma
07-31-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

And I'm totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

siccjay
07-31-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to completely change your approach, this helped me, just get the free newsletter, dont pay for any of the products.

http://www.doubleyourdating.com

[/ QUOTE ]

The e-book is worth the money. I didn't pay for it, but it's worth it, I promise.

siccjay
07-31-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I'm totally serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Site. Ever. I been there for years

DemonDeac
07-31-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Be confident and make them laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

touchfaith
07-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Tell her you're a sack lifter and ask if she wants to watch you take a dump.

BeerMoney
07-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Dude, there's a difference between being a pussy and being a nice guy.

That is, if you're just the run of the mill dickhead, but then when you talk to a chick you're a different person, they will sense that, and it looks terrible.

So, when you're spending time with them, don't tip toe around the fact that you like spending time with them, but you're also there to [censored] their brains out.

Beer$$-- Respected Poster

fluorescenthippo
07-31-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a bunch of crap and I feel sorry for the people who believe this.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe
07-31-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Additional generic suggestion about confidence and alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

arod15
07-31-2005, 08:13 PM
You are too nice. You want to f^ck girls right. SO f*(k them. Be rude obnoxious and whatever it takes. Basically you shouldnt care. You go up to as many girls as possible and its a matter of time beofre you bring some home. Dont be to nice and dont sweat them. The key is to think that your better than them....

arod15
07-31-2005, 08:17 PM
Maulik is this you?......HAHAAHAH

Popinjay
07-31-2005, 08:29 PM
You are such an AFC man.

Lawrence Ng
07-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Money can buy sex.

Lawrence

KungFuSandwich
07-31-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell her you're a sack lifter and ask if she wants to watch you take a dump.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get drunk and ask this Confidently. While demonstrating your tecnique, ask here if she knows what a blumpy (http://www.nitz.net/sex.html) is.

1800GAMBLER
07-31-2005, 10:07 PM
I just lost a bet /images/graemlins/frown.gif before opening this thread i bet that JV would have replied. I owe beers now JV. Why no reply?

sinfulslick18
07-31-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

captZEEbo1
08-01-2005, 03:05 AM
To OP: PM if you want the Double your Dating pdf.

eastbay
08-01-2005, 03:26 AM
"Have you ever had one of those days where, you find yourself feeling sort of aloof... you're not really happy, but not really sad either... you just feel like your adrift. Then suddenly you find you bump into somebody with an incredibly warm and beautiful smile that just makes you feel wonderful for the rest of the day?""

jesus effing... this is your idea of good advice/lines?

eastbay

skoal2k4
08-01-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm always the honest, kind, good guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

found the problem. This will get you [censored] on, not laid

pistolwhipped
08-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Getting laid is a numbers game. The more potential tail you talk to yields the more potential pussy you will get.

eastbay
08-01-2005, 04:18 AM
If you can make women laugh, you can get laid. It's pretty much as simple as that. Women want to have fun. They have fun when you make them laugh. It's not the only angle, but it's a damn good one. Work on being funny. Constantly.

Second thing that helped me was playing guitar. Chicks dig guys who play music. It makes you seem deep and artistic. Learn an instrument. Get good enough that it becomes part of your persona.

I didn't get laid a ton in my day (I'm married now), but I did pretty good for a skinny guy of average looks.

eastbay

ChipWrecked
08-01-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting laid is a numbers game. The more potential tail you talk to yields the more potential pussy you will get.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. You play poker, right? What do you play, 20% of the hands you're dealt? Fewer than that drag pots. It's the same with hitting on women. Don't take rejection personally, just keep stepping up to the plate.

Remember the old joke about the guy who's asking his buddy how he manages to get laid so often. The buddy says, "I just go up to every cute chick I see and tell her, "Hey, I like your ass. Let's go to your place and [censored]." The guy says, "Wow, you must get your face slapped a lot." Buddy tells him, "Yeah, but I get laid a lot, too."