PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple Farts

HoldEm_Hero
07-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Bottom line. I drank last night, nothing out of the ordinary. Drank mostly pineapple and goose vodka. A shot of jagermeister occasionally thrown in. Today, those discusting rank farts that normally follow a nights hard drinking have somehow turned into delicious smelling pineapple gifts from my belly. Thank you body, and thank you pineapple juice.

RacersEdge
07-30-2005, 06:00 PM
That's what some chicks say to drink to make you "taste better" if you get what I mean.

MrTrik
07-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Yup. Multiple girlfriend's from my college years commented on this. Back then I drank a lot of pinapple juice.

11t
07-30-2005, 06:24 PM
POTW

gorie
07-30-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bottom line. I drank last night, nothing out of the ordinary. Drank mostly pineapple and goose vodka. A shot of jagermeister occasionally thrown in. Today, those discusting rank farts that normally follow a nights hard drinking have somehow turned into delicious smelling pineapple gifts from my belly. Thank you body, and thank you pineapple juice.

[/ QUOTE ]
plz let me sniff.

Spota
07-30-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
POTW

[/ QUOTE ]

EliteNinja
07-30-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
POTW

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTM