PDA

View Full Version : Online Tournament players

FREDSKINS
03-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Need 9 more of you guys from the forum to compete with me in a two-plus-two tournament. I'll use polls to determine, limit or no limit, the size of the buy in, date and time and site.

RiverMel
03-08-2003, 04:13 PM
I might have missed a post about this, (or maybe your post was a bit vague, or maybe I am groggy from last night) but could you provide some more details (or point me to the relevant post)? Are you proposing a one-time all 2+2 tournament just for kicks? If you are just looking for 9 other 2+2ers to play a single-table with, count me in, it sounds like a fun time.

FREDSKINS
03-08-2003, 04:22 PM
It would be for kicks, money and bragging rights. Gonna use poles to figure out the stipulations.

RiverMel
03-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Hi FRED,
Might I suggest that you suggest the time of the tournament, then collect names, and then at that point poll those who will definitely be participating? It seems that by polling before collecting players, you run the risk of the opinions of those who matter more [those who'll actually play] not being represented fully.

sdplayerb
03-08-2003, 05:39 PM
I'd be up for NL.
But I guess PokerStars isn't an option for you.
I know they have done a tourney for 2+2ers before.
And on PStars, if enough people, can even do a 2 table.

thekid
03-08-2003, 05:52 PM
I will play on party poker or poker stars. NL or Limit makes no difference to me. The cost is important though. I would play in anything up to $100 buy in.

Bubmack
03-10-2003, 03:30 PM
I'll play. i prefer No limit. I prefer paradise, but I could do pokerstars. Party doesn't srart you off with enough T chips.