PDA

View Full Version : Another wiping poll

KungFuSandwich
07-30-2005, 11:09 AM
If you answer other please elaborate on your technique. I have one friend who is a sack lifting front wiper.

Im a stander, but oddly enough, my brother is a leaner.

Lazymeatball
07-30-2005, 11:43 AM
http://onfinite.com/libraries/392944/8c3.jpg

UCF THAYER
07-30-2005, 11:45 AM
i'm a sack lifter /images/graemlins/blush.gif

GoblinMason (Craig)
07-30-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ILL34GL3
07-30-2005, 02:52 PM
I lean. I get maximum cheek spreadage that way for a more thorough wipe.

Standers and sack handlers are nasty.

shant
07-30-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain.

Roy Munson
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't wipe myself. That is one of the reasons why I hire domestic help.

gorie
07-30-2005, 03:56 PM
"moooom ! im dooone!"

Los Feliz Slim
07-30-2005, 03:56 PM
When my back goes out, I'm forced to go lefty, which is nearly impossible for me. Try wiping with your non-dominant hand, it's a bitch.

Willluck
07-30-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain.

[/ QUOTE ]you move your sack out of the way so that you can stick your hand between you and the seat to wipe w/o having to move. this is my method also, the only thing is that sometimes your hand will touch the water, which straight up sux.

drexah
07-30-2005, 04:16 PM
both

gorie
07-30-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain.

[/ QUOTE ]you move your sack out of the way so that you can stick your hand between you and the seat to wipe w/o having to move. this is my method also, the only thing is that sometimes your hand will touch the water, which straight up sux.

[/ QUOTE ]
this sounds gross and i still don't get why anyone would do it this way even after your explanation of 'not having to move' wtf !

i know some girls wipe from the front too and i just don't get it. it sounds like bad hygiene to me.

i lean forward and am sure to look at my poop first in the toilet, and then i closely examine the poop on the toilet paper after a wipe, because it's cool. and then i use about half a roll of toilet paper. and then i clog the toilet and use the plunger.

Sephus
07-30-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When my back goes out, I'm forced to go lefty, which is nearly impossible for me. Try wiping with your non-dominant hand, it's a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? wiping with your non-dominant hand is not at all unusual. in some parts of the world it's understood that everybody wipes lefty. it's standard for me.

SpearsBritney
07-30-2005, 04:38 PM
I had no idea there was more than one method for this. I thought everyone got on their hands and knees.

dtbog
07-30-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i know some girls wipe from the front too and i just don't get it. it sounds like bad hygiene to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.... umm.. i thought they specifically taught girls not to do this for infection purposes.

gorie
07-30-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.... umm.. i thought they specifically taught girls not to do this for infection purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess the expert butt wipers missed a few homes when they were giving lessons. but yes i've read that before (though i wasn't 'taught' it) - i'm sure most girls that wipe that way probably don't even realize it's not normal or have just always done it that because it's supposidly 'easier' than having to lean a whole inch forward - just like all the guys who lift their sack and dodge toilet water to get at their butt which is so easily accessed from the side of their body with the butt actually on it.

DavidC
07-30-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"moooom ! im dooone!"

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

DavidC
07-30-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain.

[/ QUOTE ]you move your sack out of the way so that you can stick your hand between you and the seat to wipe w/o having to move. this is my method also, the only thing is that sometimes your hand will touch the water, which straight up is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CORed
07-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I used to be a leaner, but started getting cramps in my back doing it that way so I had to switch to standing.

Buckmulligan
07-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Although I am currently a stander and have been for years, technology is forcing me to consider a change. I hate it when I stand and the automatic shitters flush, leaving me with no good way to get the paper down.

CORed
07-30-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't wipe myself. That is one of the reasons why I hire domestic help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I really want that job.

CORed
07-30-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't convert to Islam if you don't like wiping with your left hand. Curiously, I'm left handed, but always wipe with my right.

TheTROLL
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Disturbingly, I'm left handed, but always wipe with my right.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

gorie
07-30-2005, 10:11 PM
i just realized i lied, i don't lean. i just scoot forward to wipe my butt. if anything i sit up straighter.

EliteNinja
07-30-2005, 10:14 PM
I'll wipe yours if you wipe mine, gorie.

j/k
MOOOM!!!

touchfaith
07-30-2005, 10:20 PM
But what if you look over and....

http://www.zverina.com/images/000302-asswipe.jpg

x2ski
07-31-2005, 02:20 AM
I just stand up and pull my boxers up high until I give myself a grundy. That way the boxers wipe as I walk.

It's a lot easier this way, but make sure you have thick pants on (dark denim, preferably).

Hope this helps.

Dex
07-31-2005, 02:28 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/dexdexdex/needpics.gif

astroglide
07-31-2005, 04:59 PM
men wiping forward, idiocy truly knows no bounds

lucas9000
07-31-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Explain.

[/ QUOTE ]
this sounds gross and i still don't get why anyone would do it this way even after your explanation of 'not having to move' wtf !

i lean forward and am sure to look at my poop first in the toilet, and then i closely examine the poop on the toilet paper after a wipe, because it's cool. and then i use about half a roll of toilet paper. and then i clog the toilet and use the plunger.

[/ QUOTE ]

potm

LargeCents
07-31-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

It seems like a more efficient clean.

Any of you guys ever have trouble with small toilets?! I love the big industrial sized ones in Wal-Mart, etc. But, I hate the little toilets. Sometimes the toilet is so small, I can't even sit down without my junk falling into the water or slapping the rim, talk about a rude awakening!

astroglide
07-31-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, if by "more efficient" you mean "more disgusting" and "moving [censored] toward your balls" and "pushing toward a hairier area which is more difficult to clean"

LargeCents
07-31-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, if by "more efficient" you mean "more disgusting" and "moving [censored] toward your balls" and "pushing toward a hairier area which is more difficult to clean"

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. It never turns out like that when I do it. Keep trying, you'll figure it out eventually.

ChipWrecked
07-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Sometimes if you lean, and the seat isn't connected real well to the bowl, it shifts to the side violently. That's when I wish I was a sack-lifter.

But that seems so [censored] gay, I take a chance on the seat-shift.

astroglide
07-31-2005, 10:30 PM
i'm sure that you'd feel great about somebody licking your balls right after you stepped out of the john too. i can't "keep trying" if i've never tried it, and i never will because it's plainly obvious to me that it's less sanitary.

sinfulslick18
07-31-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm forced to go lefty, which is nearly impossible for me. Try wiping with your non-dominant hand, it's a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

hell ya it does...

gorie
07-31-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes if you lean, and the seat isn't connected real well to the bowl, it shifts to the side violently. That's when I wish I was a sack-lifter.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

RRRRICK
08-01-2005, 01:33 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, You and I are exactly the same, word for word

Willluck
08-01-2005, 01:47 AM
yeah, I have a technique down, that allows to move your sack and wipe away from it.

RRRRICK
08-01-2005, 01:57 AM
I have like many a significant amount of hair in the crack region. This makes me highly paranoid about living anything behind thus my wiping procedure is quite excessive. I begin with a large wad lean designed to erradicate the baulk of the volume. After viewing the results I take a second medium wad and sack lift, that's right I use both methods. But please note I only use this on the second pass which is designed to mop up the scraps. After careful inspection a third wad lean is usually deployed. I don't stop wiping until I view a clean wad of paper, only then can I be certain that I'm totally clean. At this point I zip up and flush usually bloking the toilet. Recently I have begun using a half time flush, meaning if it looks like a half to full roll session I will stand up and flush after the first wad and sit down and finish the job and flush again.

Stellastarr
08-01-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just stand up and pull my boxers up high until I give myself a grundy. That way the boxers wipe as I walk.

It's a lot easier this way, but make sure you have thick pants on (dark denim, preferably).

Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha