PDA

View Full Version : Who is the greatest poker player of all time? (ME) Hand proves all....

arod15
07-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Here it is 1-2NL LIVE NYC (Up 560 for the week in 8 hours)
Then i pick up K /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif in the BB
Since I am so good I get the players to check it around to me 6 to the flop.

Flop is J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif
So I have a Double belly buster. Villian bets 10 and there is 1 caller so call as im getting 3-1 on my money
Turn is an 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Wow im so good I now i have the straight.
I bet 25
fold
then a guy comes over the top for 75$
Man im so good i got him to go over the top
Than i think about it how i can get all my money in should i just smooth call?
Then he tells me "If you go all in i call"
MAN IM GOOD, Im so great he wants to give me his chips
I go all in, and true to his word he calls. He flips over
Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for the straight
I flip over the NUT King High
Dammit I forgot on my way to becomong the greatest you need 5 cards for the straight......
PUKE HERO Down 220 for the session
I hope not but has anyone done anything this stupid? You would think i was a noob or a fish but i actually consitantly crush this game. I guess I should look at it as advertising. As clearly no one who was there could ever respect my game.....

Percula
07-30-2005, 11:42 AM
How about this one...

I am in the BB and like you lots oh limpers, and who am I not to see a flop with my Q9.

Flop comes K99 and my heart starts to pump, SB bets out a pot sized bet, I call, MP calls, button comes over the top, SB raises, I raise AI, fold, call, call.

Turn a 9, YES!!!!, river K and I proudly table my Q 6?!?!?!?!?!

God how I hate dyslexia!

jsmith5
07-30-2005, 12:15 PM
lol I did the same thing in the BB with Qc2c on a flop of 822. I check-raised someone all in when a A hit the turn. Unfortunately this was a tournament and I went home wondering how someone changed my hand to Q3. Whoops. At least they really were clubs.

Rotating Rabbit
07-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Yea when i get tired I see /images/graemlins/diamond.gif as /images/graemlins/heart.gif which has proven costly on occasion.

arod15
07-30-2005, 01:24 PM
I look down at A /images/graemlins/spade.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Its a friendly 1-2 Home game
Flop is 9 4 4 rainbow
I bet get raised then i move all in
MY friend says i have to call flips over 8 4
I flip A 3
Turn 2
River 5
Runner runner straight Took down the pot that was disgusting

radioheadfan
07-30-2005, 01:25 PM
No one's ever played A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif like aces nearing the end of a long session? I've done it many times.....

fimbulwinter
07-30-2005, 01:56 PM
a4o is my least favorite hand for that very reason. its a damn tease is what it is.

fim

RollaJ
07-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Nice one from the Borgata about a year ago..... 2-5NL

I limp utg A/images/graemlins/heart.gif9/images/graemlins/heart.gif
3 more limpers
Co makes it 15
Button calls
BB calls
We all come in...... 7 to the flop
J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check UTG+1 bets 30, 2 callers back to me, I call

Turn 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I lead for $70, UTG+1 makes it 170, button cold calls, back to me I go all in .....UTG+1 asks how much more.... 565 on top of the 170 I say....... he thinks a full minute and calls.... button only has around 200 left and he calls his 200........

UTG+1, then screams "Oh [censored]!" and I see he has flipped over K /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Button had baby flush, They are both drawing dead,
MHIG!!