PDA

View Full Version : Small Blind V Big Blind

07-30-2005, 09:02 AM
This is an area of the game I am struggling with, especially when it gets shorthanded. I generally make it to the last five of most SNG's, but when it is folded around to me, and I am the small blind, what do I need to know about attacking the big blind, and also when the situations are reversed

Trev

brimstone1
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
With your last 3 threads, including this one, I think I can speak for all of "us" when I say: Welcome to the forums, we all hope you get better at SnGs by reading them, and eventually become a participating member of our "close" SnG community.

But, although we are all more than happy to help you, the questions you are asking are what 95% of the content on the forums consist of. Nobody here will mouth-feed you all of this information, so, we kindly ask you to use the search function, try to find the most viewed threads (click on "views" in the main index to sort by view #), and read the forums on a regular basis.

We hope you enjoy your stay, and again, welcome to the forums.

07-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Thanks for your kind words brimstone. I was wondering also if there are any good discussion groups for poker on yahoogroups, or any other for that matter. Can posts be emailed to you, or just alerts of a post

Trev