PDA

View Full Version : General Sit and Go Strategy

07-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Could someone post or refer me to a post that discusses the fundamentals of sit and go strategy. I have printed out Adanthars robotic strategy, but having played only 30 or so SNG's I would like more grounding before I invest myself too much in that document. My ROI at the moment is about 51% but elements of my game are frustrating me.

Trev

1C5
07-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Since your ROI is 51%, why don't you give US your strategy because that is pretty damn good. If you are not happy now, wait until you fall back down to earth.

07-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Perhaps you should start with AleoMagus guide to crushing the party poker $10+1s.

Here is it (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=602 767&fpart=&PHPSESSID=)

07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
Oh, and using the robotic guide, I am curious what elements you find fustrating? I have not read much into that strategy but as far as I know its mostly just a push/fold situation every time?

07-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I have only been playing the $2.50's on Royal Vegas, I am new to SNG's so I don't fully understand this agressive open push policy I see referred to yet, also I struggle when it gets down to 5 players and I find myself in small blind v big blind situations. If I am the small blind attacking the big blind what cards would have a positive EV to go all in on, or at least raise aggressively. I am only playing about 6 weeks, have read TOP and ITH, now reading WLLH by Lee Jones.

Trev

Trev