PDA

View Full Version : Silly Rounders Question

citanul
07-30-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey, not sure if this is the right forum or anything like that, but I hope someone will be able to help me out.

Right after Teddy and Mike sit down to play again after the whole "stick it in you, etc" rant, Mike and Teddy have a little back and forth involving "double the blinds? table stakes?" etc.

Can anyone tell me what Teddy says there? Right after table stakes, I think. The music swells a little bit, and I missed it while watching with friends tonight.

citanul

PairTheBoard
07-30-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, not sure if this is the right forum or anything like that, but I hope someone will be able to help me out.

Right after Teddy and Mike sit down to play again after the whole "stick it in you, etc" rant, Mike and Teddy have a little back and forth involving "double the blinds? table stakes?" etc.

Can anyone tell me what Teddy says there? Right after table stakes, I think. The music swells a little bit, and I missed it while watching with friends tonight.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I can't make it out either. He says "Table Stakes". Then Mike says, "Good. Feel free to reload anytime". Then kgb says something unintelligble to me. Sound like he's talking Russian sort of to himself maybe.

PairTheBoard

coffeecrazy1
07-30-2005, 02:17 AM
Mike says, "Feel free to reload anytime."
KGB replies(and this is just what it sounds like, not how it's actually spelled), "Yoop voyo maht," or something like it, which, I have learned, is Russian for, essentially, "F*** your mother" or "Go f*** yourself"...something like that, a profane Russian phrase.

Someone who speaks Russian might be able to help further.

Punker
07-30-2005, 11:30 AM
I have a russian speaking friend; you're correct, the phrase he uses specifically means "F*** your mother". He also screams this much louder immediately after Mike turns over the nut straight.

mostsmooth
07-30-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mike says, "Feel free to reload anytime."
KGB replies(and this is just what it sounds like, not how it's actually spelled), "Yoop voyo maht," or something like it, which, I have learned, is Russian for, essentially, "F*** your mother" or "Go f*** yourself"...something like that, a profane Russian phrase.

Someone who speaks Russian might be able to help further.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think if you play the dvd with subtitles, you will figure out exactly what is said

bugstud
07-30-2005, 01:06 PM
yob tvoiyu maht is the best transliteration I can do in english. correct translation has already been given.

TobDog
07-31-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
think if you play the dvd with subtitles, you will figure out exactly what is said

[/ QUOTE ]

My subtitles say [speaking Russian] which is a great help.

tobdog

PokerPrince
07-31-2005, 05:06 AM
It's Russian for F your mother. Yot Voyomot or something along those lines.

Equal
07-31-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
think if you play the dvd with subtitles, you will figure out exactly what is said

[/ QUOTE ]

tobdog

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

mostsmooth
07-31-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tobdog

[/ QUOTE ]
they do? mine come up english for everything

TobDog
07-31-2005, 12:58 PM
it didnd say what he was saying, it just said speaking Russian lile it was not translated and they were too lazy/forgot, etc to find it out.

jakethebake
07-31-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Silly Rounders Question

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure this is redundant.