PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Seat (nc)

07-29-2005, 06:16 PM
What is your favorite seat at the table? Are you supersticious and think which seat you pick will affect your results? My favorite is seat #9, the guy with the orange hat /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Also, does any1 listen to music while they play, or do you just play wiht the clatter of chips?
*wonders when post will be deleted*

The Yugoslavian
07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
I sit most frequently in the #1 seat but #10 seat would be second. I don't think where I sit has *any* impact on my results.

I listen to all sorts of music. The last couple of sessions it has been the Ying Yang Twins:

[ QUOTE ]

I need a dime...one that's top of the line, cute face, slim waist with a big behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd quote their Whisper song but I don't want citanul to face the difficult decision of whether to ban me for it or not (aka give him too good an excuse to ban me, /images/graemlins/grin.gif).

Listening to music helps me play and not go for the noose in the middle of my room, /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Yugoslav

ChaseYourFlush
07-29-2005, 06:22 PM
Definitely the 9 seat (one with the kid wearing the orange shirt/hat)

The Yugoslavian
07-29-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird...my 9 seat is a hot asian chick eating noodles off of her own breasts. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yugoslav

I found i play better without music, maybe because i space out while listening :P
Or maybe its just short term results when i have been, and havent been listening to music.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
YES FOLLOWERS!!!!

TheSalche
07-29-2005, 06:29 PM
my lucky seat is the dude in the bottom left with the purple hair ... i listen to the clatter of chips as i shuffle my own real ones ... as well as musak

The Yugoslavian
07-29-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my lucky seat is the dude in the bottom left with the purple hair ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're wrong too....this is the chick who is in a soapy bath and fondling her tits with a look of extreme ecstasy on her face.

C'mon people...you all seriously have a table full of dudes when you're playing?!

Yugoslav

valenzuela
07-29-2005, 07:29 PM
my favourite seat is seat 2.
I listen to Oasis( heck , most of my pokerrooms handles are Oasis cds. )

Big Limpin'
07-29-2005, 07:50 PM
i liek to sit in opposite corners. that is, top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right corners. i guess its s a throwback to years ago when i first started out and didnt have a 1600x1200 capable monitor. but, i have absolutely no reason for this now, its just what ive always done. something on par with how much better home cooking tastes. its like my fuzzy blue security blanket.

BL' - who also should advise that superstition is bad luck /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DasLeben
07-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I end up in seat 7 a lot. Why? I'm not sure. I don't think it's a conscious decision, but I'm just somehow drawn to that seat the most. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

As far as music, I listen to a whole variety of stuff. A lot of electronic (Sasha & Digweed mostly), but also a lot of Krautrock (Megaherz, Oomph, Eisbrecher, etc.).

Oh, and having characters and chairs at your table = n00bish. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

morgan180
07-29-2005, 07:54 PM
on party i like sitting in the lower right corner - the guy in the white shirt. but now i play mostly on stars and its randomw - which i like - i used to look for a game to sit in my seat - which i think is a crutch. i like being all around the table now, it made me realize it doesn't [censored] matter.