PDA

View Full Version : AQs - Is This a Leak???

mockingbird
07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Am I spewing here. Should I have folded to the turn raise.

Seems like I certainly should have folded on the river when it was two bets back to me, Yes??

Party Poker 1/2 (9 max, 8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">
UTG calls, MP1 calls, 5 folds, Hero raises, BB folds, 2 calls</font>.

Flop:(6 sb) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero bets, UTG raises, MP1 reraises, Hero calls, UTG calls

Turn: (7.5 bb) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players) </font>Hero bets, UTG calls, MP1 raises, 2 calls

River: (13.5 BB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG bets, MP1 reraises Hero calls, UTG 3-bets, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot:(22.5 bb)

deception5
07-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Reraise the turn.

Reads would be really important on the river here. Without them you probably have to call.

Fantam
07-29-2005, 02:24 PM
I dont think that you were spewing. As deception5 pointed out, without reads it is very difficult to lay this hand down.

You might be losing to a full-house, flush or better straight, but equally you could have or be tieing with the best hand.