PDA

View Full Version : Barcade

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:17 AM
There's a local place--Barcade--that I will probably be going to tonight. They have arcade games and beer. I will be drinking and playing said games. Where should most of my quarters go (these are ranked in descending order, according to my skill level, i.e. I pwn Ms. PacMan)?

battschr
07-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Punch-Out...easily.

lucas9000
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM
ms pac man and it's not close.

TheMainEvent
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Isn't there some kitsch value to playing Tapper in a bar?

mslif
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ms pac man and it's not close.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 11:22 AM
No whack-a-mole? Boooooo!

SippinSoma
07-29-2005, 11:22 AM
Bring a lady friend. Memorize this Galaga Cheat (http://www.cheatchannel.com/files/galaga.htm). Get laid.

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't there some kitsch value to playing Tapper in a bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really good at Tapper and it pisses off megantw.

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
Poker.

pwn those fools.

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bring a lady friend. Memorize this Galaga Cheat (http://www.cheatchannel.com/files/galaga.htm). Get laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! If this works I owe you several beers. And a hooker.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 11:24 AM
I've heard of a few of these....

I'd spend most of my time at Punch Out, but I'd probably play them all.

Where is barcade?

DMBFan23
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
arcade's existence invalidated due to lack of skeeball?

or did drunk people and skeeballs flying around not appeal to them?

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard of a few of these....

I'd spend most of my time at Punch Out, but I'd probably play them all.

Where is barcade?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brooklyn. Guess you'll never go....

cbfair
07-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Have any of these games been found in an arcade since 1987?

What's wrong with Skee Ball? When I go to Jillian's that's my number one game of choice.

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
play tapper all night on one quarter.

PokerBob
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Frogger, but it has a special place in my /images/graemlins/heart.gif because 8 years ago when the new Frogger came out for Playstation a friend and I stayed up all night and skipped work the next day playing until we solved that mofo. This Barcade place sounds awesome, especially if they have old-school games. Any Missile Command?

SippinSoma
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Galaga - Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaga#Bugs), Coin-Op Museum: Galaga (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=7881). It worked on the local machine; took maybe 5 to 10 minutes, but it worked. Godspeed.

gumpzilla
07-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Is Moon Patrol the one where you have a little buggy and you spend most of the game jumping craters? I had that game for the Atari, and it was so damn hard. There was one jump sequence that just crushed me as a kid.

Bulldog
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Nice. Also, Centipede. Everybody loves the trackball!

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 11:37 AM
allegedly the microbrews sorta suck. but I'm more inclined to believe your opinion on this matter.

meep_42
07-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Whatever you think you can beat your gf at.

(Good thing there's no gin rummy arcade game)

-d

CCass
07-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I voted for Tapper. I have never heard of it before, but it just sounded cool.

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Frogger, but it has a special place in my /images/graemlins/heart.gif because 8 years ago when the new Frogger came out for Playstation a friend and I stayed up all night and skipped work the next day playing until we solved that mofo. This Barcade place sounds awesome, especially if they have old-school games. Any Missile Command?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Missile Command although that would rock. The other games, off the top of my head, are:

Outrun
Gauntlet
Donkey Kong
Rampage
Smash TV
Star Wars
Crystal Castle
Tetris
Asteroids
Beserker
Dig Dug

SippinSoma
07-29-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No Missile Command although that would rock. The other games, off the top of my head, are:

Outrun
Gauntlet
Donkey Kong
Rampage
Smash TV
Star Wars
Crystal Castle
Tetris
Asteroids
Beserker
Dig Dug

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like you own a time machine!

PokerBob
07-29-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Outrun
Gauntlet
Donkey Kong
Rampage
Smash TV
Star Wars
Crystal Castle
Tetris
Asteroids
Beserker
Dig Dug

[/ QUOTE ]

Please play it once for me. What about that game where you ride around on an Ostrich? JOUST I think it was.

Soul Daddy
Dig Dug is pretty fun for a few minutes. Star Wars the old vector graphics game? I don't think I'd leave that one all night, but it's probably not as fun as I remember.

sfer
[ QUOTE ]
allegedly the microbrews sorta suck. but I'm more inclined to believe your opinion on this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't much mind. My need for beer-snobbery isn't that high.

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Outrun
Gauntlet
Donkey Kong
Rampage
Smash TV
Star Wars
Crystal Castle
Tetris
Asteroids
Beserker
Dig Dug

[/ QUOTE ]

Please play it once for me. What about that game where you ride around on an Ostrich? JOUST I think it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joust is usually broken.

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dig Dug is pretty fun for a few minutes. Star Wars the old vector graphics game? I don't think I'd leave that one all night, but it's probably not as fun as I remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought likewise before I actually went. Now I think the opposite.

cokehead
07-29-2005, 11:57 AM
http://www.barcadebrooklyn.com/

i live close by

sfer
07-29-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.barcadebrooklyn.com/

i live close by

[/ QUOTE ]

HIPSTER!

sfer
07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Punch-Out...easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can barely beat Glass Joe.

PokerBob
07-29-2005, 12:02 PM
How much do you estimate spending on just video games? Playing any of these for $$$ sounds like a drunken blast. I now wish I was going to BunkFest.

megantw
07-29-2005, 12:04 PM
WHY WON'T YOU PLAY CENTIPEDE WITH ME?!!

shant
07-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Barcade LA > Barcade NYC

megantw
07-29-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate both of you.

megantw
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever you think you can beat your gf at.

(Good thing there's no gin rummy arcade game)

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like you.

SippinSoma
07-29-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate both of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to meet you too.

RunDownHouse
07-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Gauntlet and Rampage, easily.

tpir90036
07-29-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Smash TV

[/ QUOTE ]
I realize this is more new school than the others... but this is one of the greatest games of all-time. If they didn't have Robotron I would have to play this.

sfer
07-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I would guess $40-50 or so. I like Punch Out and Glass Joe likes me.

Last time I went turnipmonster dropped like $25 in quarters everywhere.

PokerBob
07-29-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in a variety of machines, or everywhere ?

megantw
07-29-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, I remember YOU dropping the quarters everywhere.

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

in a variety of machines, or everywhere ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly can't remember which. both? if I did literally drop $25 in quarters on the floor they were definitely sfer's quarters.

--turnipmonster

sfer
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember when you were so loaded you died in Centipede before making it to the second board.

Remember when you wanted to play Tetris with me and then never played again.

Replace Tetris with Ms. PacMan and repeat.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
I don't know about never, but that certainly shoots my desire way down. I lvoe that you consider that a "local bar"

sfer
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about never, but that certainly shoots my desire way down. I lvoe that you consider that a "local bar"

[/ QUOTE ]

4 stops on the L. It takes less time for me to get there than it does for you to get to the East Side.

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
dude, it's 10 minutes from union square.

theghost
07-29-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Smash TV

[/ QUOTE ]
I realize this is more new school than the others... but this is one of the greatest games of all-time. If they didn't have Robotron I would have to play this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smash TV may be the best game on earth.

Jules22
07-29-2005, 12:37 PM
what a brilliant idea

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Wrong. THat depends entirely on where on the East Side. Also, according to you, the L never comes.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong. THat depends entirely on where on the East Side. Also, according to you, the L never comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting from the UWS to the LES or Williamsburg is so [censored] tedious. A cab ride takes a half an hour.

How's the apartment hunt?

sfer
07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every way to the East side requires a subway transfer or the bus. Also, check your email, I said it's about every 10 minutes but the principal issue with taking the L in the morning off 1st Ave is that it's packed.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Every subway in the morning is packed.

And I can cab or walk to the east side very easily.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How's the apartment hunt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely coming along, I found a place in Chelsea, I may put an app in, but I'm still gonna check out a few more places today/tomorrow.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have plenty of room on the 2/3 each AM.

<font color="white">I also am always half an hour late for work </font>

offTopic
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Smash TV

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smash TV may be the best game on earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't torture yourself...you know one of the joysticks will have at least one dead direction on it.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

sfer
07-29-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty are not; I can usually sit on the 6 going uptown. My friends who take the L in the morning often don't have enough room to read and sometimes have to wait for two trains before they get on. I doubt your commute from the UWS, where two lines head south, is that crowded.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not faster than I can get to Williamsburg, which was my original point and pretty easy to interpret from, "It takes less time for me to get there than it does for you to get to the East Side."

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but I generally get into work @ 10:30 or so, so that might have something to do with it /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Evan
07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
I just wanted to reiterate that it's funny that you consider a place in Brooklyn local. I know it's only 10 minutes on the L, but that involves waiting like 30 minutes for the L and god knows how long if you want to take the L home after midnight.

Anyway, I vote Mrs. Pacman.

sfer
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to reiterate that it's funny that you consider a place in Brooklyn local. I know it's only 10 minutes on the L, but that involves waiting like 30 minutes for the L and god knows how long if you want to take the L home after midnight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of the hundreds of times I've gone to Williamsburg it takes an average of 20 minutes to do. The way back is probably significantly longer but by then my sense of time is usually all [censored] up.

Bulldog
07-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Just how big is this place--could you play every game in the place once?

Here is Philly we have Dave &amp; Buster's--maybe similar except the Barcade sounds a little more throwback perhaps?

jackdaniels
07-29-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just how big is this place--could you play every game in the place once?

Here is Philly we have Dave &amp; Buster's--maybe similar except the Barcade sounds a little more throwback perhaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I've been to Dave and Busters a few times here in Toronto and I've been to a big aracade in Brooklyn called Fun Time USA - but both use newer games with very few of these golden oldies.

AsiaKurosawa
07-29-2005, 01:14 PM
pinball?

sfer
07-29-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pinball?

[/ QUOTE ]

No pinball. I don't think people really pine about the old pinball games of their youth quite like they do about Galaga.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of the hundreds of times I've gone to Williamsburg it takes an average of 20 minutes to do. The way back is probably significantly longer but by then my sense of time is usually all [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you make enough to pony up the 20 bucks for a cab on the way home. Why subway it back?

JrJordan
07-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Punch-Out and it's not even close.

Say hi to Glass Joe for me.

scythide
07-29-2005, 01:19 PM
If you get hungry, head over to Alligator and get free pizza! And play the greatest game ever, Big Buck Hunter II.

Ulysses
07-29-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sfer's gf?

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 01:28 PM
the alligator rules, as does BBH2 (which the pourhouse up metropolitan also has).

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Getting from the UWS to the LES or Williamsburg is so [censored] tedious. A cab ride takes a half an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

getting most places from the UWS is tedious.

jason_t
07-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Klepton and I went to an underground Barcade in Koreatown here in Los Angeles on Wednesday. In addition to the arcade games and beer, fine landies and "we're so cool cause we're underground" dudes, there was a DJ and a small air conditioner that one guy was hogging for himself. We played Gauntlet, Joust, Galaga and Donkey Kong.

sfer
07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Klepton and I went to an underground Barcade in Koreatown here in Los Angeles on Wednesday. In addition to the arcade games and beer, fine landies and "we're so cool cause we're underground" dudes, there was a DJ and a small air conditioner that one guy was hogging for himself. We played Gauntlet, Joust, Galaga and Donkey Kong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you tell them that you know me and GoT?

megantw
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sfer's gf?

[/ QUOTE ]S-M-R-T!

shant
07-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Jason forgot to mention that it's some guy's apartment that he only opens up on Tuesdays, and one time he had free empenadas for everyone and cheap beers. I've never been. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

samjjones
07-29-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Outrun
Gauntlet
Donkey Kong
Rampage
Smash TV
Star Wars
Crystal Castle
Tetris
Asteroids
Beserker
Dig Dug

[/ QUOTE ]
Gauntlet and Rampage are the nuts if you are going with a couple of friends.

kerssens
07-29-2005, 01:57 PM
Who the H-E-double hockey sticks voted for Moon Patrol?

samjjones
07-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Also, Donkey Kong Jr. &gt; Donkey Kong.

samjjones
07-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Re: Gauntlet, I know a guy who whenever we go out and get banged up, starts saying "(Insert Name Here) needs food badly!" I think I'm gonna have to build a MAME cabinet now after reading this thread.

sfer
07-29-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, Donkey Kong Jr. &gt; Donkey Kong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. Hours on Colecovision.

It was broken my first time there and not there every time since. It makes me cry.

jason_t
07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jason forgot to mention that it's some guy's apartment that he only opens up on Tuesdays, and one time he had free empenadas for everyone and cheap beers. I've never been. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was Tuesday, I forgot that. Wednesday was the jeans incident with my ex. We missed the free empenadas but the cheap beer was fantastic.

Ulysses
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sfer's gf?

[/ QUOTE ]S-M-R-T!

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that means "Yes" ?

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt your commute from the UWS, where two lines head south, is that crowded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are asbolutely 100% wrong on this one. I will probably not be taking the 6, so that isn't really a factor. All the trains I've seen in the morning A, C, B, D, 1 are very crowded in rush hour, it's just something we deal with.

[ QUOTE ]
Not faster than I can get to Williamsburg

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're wrong here too. I can be on the East side from my door in 5 minutes. I don't believe you can be in Williamsburg in that time frame.

This is a tad off topic, however, as my original point had to do with your usage of the word "local." Regardless of how long it takes to get to these places, there is no way I consider (nor would most people) a bar in Williamsburg a "local bar" for someonme living in Union Square.

sfer
07-29-2005, 02:55 PM
There is just no way that the ABCD/123 lines downtown are as crowded as the 456 simply because more people live on the UES and there are have the trains to service them. There's a reason why there is constant rumoring about finishing construction about the never-finished 2nd Ave line.

I can be in Williamsburg in 10 minutes if I run and catch the trains just right but that doesn't mean squat fot the average commute. 5 minutes, on average, from the UWS to anywhere east of 5th Ave is a pipe dream.

Note that I said local, not neighborhood.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 02:58 PM
I can't compare to the 456 in the morning as I don't take it. Maybe there are less trains on my line, but I assure you, my trains are as crowded as they get. At times, you can't get on.

Dude, you are so wrong about the east side. Remember, where I live on the UWS is pretty far east for the UWS, and I'm also right near a major thorough fare. I rarely have trouble hailing a cab too. I will time it for you next time I am in a rush to get a haircut.

megantw
07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sfer's gf?

[/ QUOTE ]S-M-R-T!

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that means "Yes" ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Dex
07-29-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I pwn Ms. PacMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Define pwn.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is just no way that the ABCD/123 lines downtown are as crowded as the 456 simply because more people live on the UES and there are have the trains to service them. There's a reason why there is constant rumoring about finishing construction about the never-finished 2nd Ave line.

I can be in Williamsburg in 10 minutes if I run and catch the trains just right but that doesn't mean squat fot the average commute. 5 minutes, on average, from the UWS to anywhere east of 5th Ave is a pipe dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

My neighbors have a car and can get to Jersey in 15 minutes.

That's not local. You're not local to Williamsburg.

sfer
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you are so wrong about the east side. Remember, where I live on the UWS is pretty far east for the UWS, and I'm also right near a major thorough fare. I rarely have trouble hailing a cab too. I will time it for you next time I am in a rush to get a haircut.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, given that the East Side is so convenient, how often do you go?

sfer
07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is that they don't go and I do.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
It depends...I have a couple friends who live there, I get my hair cut there, and occasionally go out there (though not as much lately) If I had to try and avg. it out, I'd say once every 2 weeks.

shant
07-29-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I pwn Ms. PacMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Define pwn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Billy Mitchell pwns Pacman (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/21/AR2005062101747.html)
Scroll down to the section on Billy Mitchell. That's the definition of pwn.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is that they don't go and I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

cop out

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Thank you.

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 03:18 PM
While that is a difference, I don't believe it makes Williamsburg local.

Ulysses
07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you live near Union Square, Williamsburg is not local, period.

IndieMatty
07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

YW

You're 100% wrong about the subways though. The 2/3 line is like having a limo compared to the L,456.

When I lived on the UES, I had to switch at Grand Central, you have to let like one or two subways pass you just to get on. The F train is like that in the afternoons too.

Shajen
07-29-2005, 03:20 PM
We seriously need a New York City forum.

Dex
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I pwn Ms. PacMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Define pwn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Billy Mitchell pwns Pacman (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/21/AR2005062101747.html)
Scroll down to the section on Billy Mitchell. That's the definition of pwn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

I'm interested to know what degree of pwning sfer can deliver to Ms. Pac Man.

turnipmonster
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where else do people live?

BottlesOf
07-29-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're 100% wrong about the subways though. The 2/3 line is like having a limo compared to the L,456.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not wrong about anything. I haven't mentioned the 2 or 3 at all.

RunDownHouse
07-29-2005, 03:43 PM
I agree. It'd be nice to segregate you people.

Shajen
07-29-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where else do people live?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shantie-towns, just outside of Jersey city.

sfer
07-29-2005, 03:49 PM
I refuse to respond to a horse's ass.

Dex
07-29-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I refuse to respond to a horse's ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just did.

somethingstupid
07-30-2005, 03:07 AM
BEER

EliteNinja
07-30-2005, 03:48 AM
DDR!

EliteNinja
07-30-2005, 03:48 AM
or Raiden!

mikeyvegas
07-30-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Punch-Out...easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad to see the first reply was correct.

TimM
07-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Damn, I wish I knew about this place before I left the city tonight. My parents owned an arcade from the late 70's to early 90's, and I grew up on all of these games and hundreds more.

I just found out that TT had a birthday party at my parents place at age 10 or so. The puppet show game was broken and ate his quarter. I paid him back tonight.