jakethebake
07-29-2005, 08:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I shower in the nude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pervert.

ChipWrecked
07-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Needs 'after exercising' option. Although that's probably not a real popular concept here.

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Needs 'after exercising' option. Although that's probably not a real popular concept here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I blew that one.

Maulik
07-29-2005, 09:21 AM
i try to shower in the morning & at night /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rotating Rabbit
07-29-2005, 09:24 AM
whoa i cant believe ppl spend so long in the shower, i mean after you've rinsed, soap, shampoo if washing hair, more rinse, that only takes a few minutes! I think never in my life have i spent more than 5 minutes in a shower, do you guys just stand there for ages what on earth are you doing ?!

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do you guys just stand there for ages what on earth are you doing ?!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least three answers to this question are actually listed in the poll.

Also, I'm guessing people that shower in the morning just take a couple of minutes to stand under the water and wake up.

07-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Get the water to the right temp, shampoo hair, soap face, soap body and it's already at least 5 minutes for me. Theres still rinsing and shaving left to take another couple

Freakin
07-29-2005, 09:28 AM
I take showers up to 20 minutes without shaving/jerking off/brushing my teeth.

I feel discrimated against (and slightly weird for taking such long showers).

I think showers are the highlight of some of my days.

Freakin

evil_twin
07-29-2005, 09:36 AM
This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer just can't manage to get his showering routine quicker than 40 minutes, and asks Jerry for advice.

I can't imagine taking more than 3-5 minutes - and that includes a wet shave and full soap and scrub. I suppose on those real tired days I might just slump there to try and wake up. But on those real tired days, I'd rather just slump in bed for the extra time. Time in the shower feeling tired is sleep time wasted.

ChipWrecked
07-29-2005, 12:28 PM
"...You were clean fifteen minutes ago. Now you're just on vacation." -Stewie

somethingstupid
07-30-2005, 02:55 AM
this is not fun

Riskwise
07-30-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get the water to the right temp, shampoo hair, soap face, soap body and it's already at least 5 minutes for me. Theres still rinsing and shaving left to take another couple

[/ QUOTE ]

fish.

assuming your smart enough to realize its way faster to wash everything and rinse it all at once, washing your hair first just lets the shampoo get in your eyes.

i was face, body, hair, rinse.
only reason its not body, face, hair, rinse is because of the first and last washing cloth area must.

07-30-2005, 03:47 AM
I can't take a less than 10 minute shower. I have to take about 2 minutes getting acclimated to the water and then it takes about 2 minutes for shampooing, 2 minutes for chilling out, 2 minutes for soaping, and then 2 more minutes for chilling out. Usually I zone out for an extra 10 minutes total as well.

ChipWrecked
07-30-2005, 04:28 AM
"Just remember, where's the first place you put it, and the last place I put it."

-Joey, on sharing soap with Chandler.

IggyWH
07-30-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I take showers up to 20 minutes without shaving/jerking off/brushing my teeth.

I feel discrimated against (and slightly weird for taking such long showers).

I think showers are the highlight of some of my days.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree... showers are my sanctuary. Even if it's 100 degrees out, I'm still taking really long, hot showeer.

Showers are the highlight of all of my days... though that's pretty sad.

gulebjorn
07-30-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think never in my life have i spent more than 5 minutes in a shower, do you guys just stand there for ages what on earth are you doing ?!

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't see American Beauty?