PDA

View Full Version : 35s - from the BB 1st hand at Table, best flop move?

Cleveland Guy
07-29-2005, 07:19 AM
3/6 Game. 5 Max.

First hand I get dealt 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif in the BB. UGH!

UTG Folds, CO Raises, BB Calls, SB Calls, Hero Calls. I hate my hand - but those odds are too good.

Flop comes out : 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB Bets.
Hero?

etizzle
07-29-2005, 07:24 AM
i would probably just call. A raise will blowout the other two guys on this board, and you will not really clean up any outs when they do fold. Obviously if anyone raises it you 3 bet it when it comes back.

billyjex
07-29-2005, 09:05 AM
I call -- you dont need to protect your hand, just get some value out of it. I want to keep everyone around.

Surfbullet
07-29-2005, 09:13 AM
Call. You are drawing - you have little chance of winning the pot uncontested, and spiking a pair will do nothing for your winning chances either. Encourage a family pot.

Surf

iluzion
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
call, the only time raising might be an option is if you are last to act and all three have already put in a bet, because your raise will be unlikely to fold anyone.

JrJordan
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
PF call is marginal. I'd call with 45s though so pickers can't be choosers I guess.

Flop I'd just call at this point. A raise is going to blow everyone out of the water. Optimally you could call, CO would raise, and you could potentially 3-bet for value once everyone is stuck in the pot.