PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback

arch12
07-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Hi,

I couldn't find any posts regarding this, so I thought I'd ask.
-Is using a rake back with a party skin allowed by party poker?
-Can you be banned for using a rake back with a party skin?
-And finally, has anyone been banned for opening an account with a different party skin to use a rake back program?

Sorry if the answer to these questions is obvious, I just want to make sure it's all ok before I start up a rake back program. Thanks

ZBTHorton
07-29-2005, 04:06 AM
If you say nobody has covered these questions before, you didn't look very hard.

Equal
07-29-2005, 04:46 AM
With all due respect, the search function at this site is not very user friendly.

Biggenx
07-29-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
With all due respect, the search function at this site is not very user friendly.

[/ QUOTE ]

07-29-2005, 06:41 AM
Yes, the skins offer their players rakeback through affiliates illegaly and once they caught by party they bann the players and claim they knew nothing about it. It's happened to me twice. These darn skins need to stop offering me rakeback, i'm running out of sites to play at.

QuickLearner
07-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Message-thread discussion of rakeback is frowned upon in the forums because it used to result in a mass of affiliate-pimping. And a bunch of personal messages to the original poster...but I'll bet that you found that out. Read the classified ads here and visit all the sites which interest you. I would not, however, sign up with anyone who sent me an unsolicited PM offer. Just my $.02.

arch12
07-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey, thanks for the help guys. I suspected party may ban people for using an affiliate rake back program, but just had to know where I stood. I was unaware that these type of questions were disliked here, and I'm happy for a mod to close it if it's causing any trouble. With the being said, I didn't receive any PMs.

BigBaitsim (milo)
07-29-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't receive any PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine that will stay true for even a few hours. You will receive at least 4, perhaps as many as 10 PMs.

The over/under is 5.