PDA

View Full Version : Limit Tournament Strategy

07-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi, I am an experienced Limit Hold'em player who is traveling to Las Vegas and looking to play in a couple Limit HE Freezeout's. Are there any publications with LIMIT Tournament strategy? Does 2+2's TPFAP have Limit strategy or just NL? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zygote
07-29-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I am an experienced Limit Hold'em player who is traveling to Las Vegas and looking to play in a couple Limit HE Freezeout's. Are there any publications with LIMIT Tournament strategy? Does 2+2's TPFAP have Limit strategy or just NL? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. TPFAP has a good amount of limit information. Definitely enough to make it worth buying. The forums here are probably your best bet though.

07-29-2005, 04:03 AM
I've heard mixed review on Ken Buntjer's book "Secret to Winning Big in Tournament Poker".

I haven't read the book but it is supposed to cover only limit hold'em.

chson
07-29-2005, 09:08 AM
TPFAP can be summed up into this: Don't pass up any edges if you don't think you're one of the best players in the tournament.

benfranklin
07-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Here is a guide to online limit tournaments that might help with the basics. Guide. (http://www.tightpoker.com/tournament/limit_holdem_sng.html)