PDA

View Full Version : TP line of action

cdxx
07-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Hero posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, Hero (poster) checks.

Flop: (2 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font> 1 folds,
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (2 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero ???

no read on the SB except that he seemed to be tilting

AdamL
07-29-2005, 12:57 AM
Call turn. Call river.

As you played it, fold river.

Barry
07-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Why the heck are you posting UTG? I hope that it was a misclick or a converter error. Were you the BB? Where is the BB?

You way overplayed the turn w/ TPBK, folding to the c/r probably is not a bad idea.

Check behind on the river. You're probably beat by something like J9 and he chickened out on the river.

AdamL
07-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Why would you fold the turn against a guy who is tilting?

Klepton
07-29-2005, 01:05 AM
just call the turn, and then call any river

cmwck
07-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Yup, standard call down from the turn.

btw, how many river cards do we bet at if he checks the river?
I know he probably won't, but just wondering.

callmedonnie
07-29-2005, 02:48 AM
Did he seem to be tilting and pushing a lot of hands way too hard? If so, I bet the river because I have seen people (and myself at my very worst but not so much anymore) try to force these situations at times.

But I would want to be sure, and he is likely calling anyway, especially if he's on tilt, so I might just check as your hand is vulnerable and a showdown seems inevitable. A value bet is going to be very read dependent. (I know, I hate when people say this too me, it sucks)

Why are you posting UTG though? Maybe I misread something, but that is not something to get into the habit of.