PDA

View Full Version : Just got crushed by any un lucky table move...

Hotrod0823
07-29-2005, 12:24 AM
Playing a 6+.5 45 player Turbo SNG on stars.

Took a couple hits and dropped from a high of 7k with 10 players left to around 3000 UTG. Play my blinds hands each with antes and end up with about 1400 in chips.

On my SB hand I folded but a SS was allin vs a big stack the SS busts and we get moved to the final table. Just then the blinds go up to the 600/1200 level and wouldn't you know it I am seated UTG.

Now I gotta believe there is a better way to reseat. That simple move cost me making the money. I pushed my UTG 78s (chose that over being allin in my BB). The BB called the 200 more with A2x and proceeded to hit Quad A's by the river.

I finished ninth. 2 hands later players busted in 8th and 7th respectively. 7 get paid.

I know its my own fault for getting to the final table with no chips but I didn't even get a shot at it.

I just think there has to be a better way. I realize this is not the only situation where moves can hurt you. And I know that many times I get moved between buttons from another table where I was UTG. It is rare but happens.

I just wonder if they could some how take your previous hands location in relation to the button into considerations.

Hotrod