PDA

View Full Version : i think i MAY have found a scammer.. (best.419.ever.)

GrannyMae
07-28-2005, 10:44 PM
ATTN: PRESIDENT / CEO,
Dear Sir,
28/07/2005
REQUREST FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

I am Dr. Douglass Musa, I am 78years old; anative of Dubai.
My late father was killed by his business associatein 2001,and during the period i married we had a sonwhich both of them was also killed in a cold blood a year later, I am now afriad of showing myself out to them (Business Associate Including members of my Family) as all are wanting to deny or kill me too,All because after the death of my father, Inherited all his business and wealth.

Currently, I am suffering from long time cancer ofhe brian. From all indications,my condition isreally deteriorating and is quiteobvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very Sever stage. Infact, my personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth,by contributing to the well beign of lessprivileged people and handicapped in the society of Asian,which is in my place, America Europe and African Countries.

This mission, which will no doubt be tasking hadmade me to recently relocate from my family house to new place where I live presently due to the preassure my family members are giving me as they want to share the fund within themself's which i don't want. I selected you for this Purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $15,300,000.00Million US Dollars to you for the development of the well beign of handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less privileged around your country,and i have mapped out $1,300,000.00 for your own personal use to help me for this work.

Please note that, this fund is currently lying in a Security Company in Europe and, therefore my ATTORNEY will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in your name or yourhome.Please,do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use,than enhancement of the comfort of theHandicapped.Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual rebirth lately that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity
.

Thanks and regards
Dr Douglass Musa

he is 78, yet his father was assassinated in 2001.

why bother assassinating a 100 year old man?? can't you just wait a bit?

also, they both just had sons. so grandpa had a kid at 100, just before he was killed. what are the chances of a 100 year old shooting live bullets anyway?

i give the doctor points for the urgency he creates in mentioning that they are trying to kill him now. again, he is 78. let time take care of it.

however, it is all moot because he has brain cancer and only has 6 months to live. he seems worried that the assassins will get him. i think a 78 year old with brain cancer should be spared here. he has a ton to worry about, why the nasty assassination paranoia? finally, kudos to the doctor on taking care of asian orphans. some would not worry about asian orphans when they are 78 years old with a young son and terminal brain cancer.

i DUNNO !?!? call me cynical, but i want some more answers before i send anything!

[censored]
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
post his email

GrannyMae
07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
post his email

[/ QUOTE ]

go get em' !

douglassmusa11@digitalslant.com

here is headers in case that is a spoof (though i can't imagine he would spoof with all this happening in his life)

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:13:58 -0600
From: "Douglass Musa" <douglassmusa11@digitalslant.com>
Subject: GREETINGS
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

[censored]
07-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Part 1

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Douglas

A friend of ours recently told me of your plight. Let me first say I can't imagine what you have gone and are going through. Upon hearing your sad tale I immediately got down on my knees and started praying. Infact I am only pausing my prayer vigil so that I can tell you that I am praying for you. Oh how I wish god would have just sent you an angel to tell you so I would not have had to stop.

God bless you and your deceased father for the good works you are wanting to do. I myself donate my time and money the OOT fund which as I am sure you know brings joy and happiness to many through out world, even the godless parts of it like NY.

If there is anything I can do please let me know

God Bless and SIIHP

Paul

prayingpaul@hotmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]

AngryCola
07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God Bless and SIIHP

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be the only time I've ever laughed at the use of 'SIIHP'. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GrannyMae
07-28-2005, 11:40 PM
OOT fund

get a donation from the good doc.

goodwill thing and all...
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

i'm guessing you have played back before. i'd love to see you get this one to go to an airport or restaurant looking for you. i guess that's the ultimate play back, huh? i have not kept up with anti-419 like i used to.

keep at him!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/smashfreak.gif

djoyce003
07-28-2005, 11:42 PM
there is a whole website with forums that exists to screw with these 419'ers. The stuff they get them to hold up while they take pictures of themselves is hilarious. Also hilarious is the pictures of themselves that they send to these guys. One sent his identification as a drivers license from mexifornia and it had a picture of some gay portn star on it...it was so damn funny it hurt.

GrannyMae
07-28-2005, 11:59 PM
2 years ago i found the quataloos (sp?) site.

i spent 3 days glued to my PC and swore it off on 4th day. the anti-scams are addictive and are as long as a novel. i could not move my back for 3 days. i don't think i have read anything as entertaining in my life, yet i was getting nothing done.

i bought 2 of his coffee mugs at quataloos and have stayed away since.

eric5148
07-29-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2 years ago i found the quataloos (sp?) site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of that one, the 419 site I know of is 419eater.com.

07-29-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

cancer ofhe brian

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have this too, thanks to my brother.

gorie
07-29-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
God Bless and SIIHP

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]beautiful.

TheMainEvent
07-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Paul Phillips wins (http://www.improving.org/paulp/nigerians/)

tinga81
07-29-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there is a whole website with forums that exists to screw with these 419'ers. The stuff they get them to hold up while they take pictures of themselves is hilarious. Also hilarious is the pictures of themselves that they send to these guys. One sent his identification as a drivers license from mexifornia and it had a picture of some gay portn star on it...it was so damn funny it hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're probably referring to this (http://www.419eater.com) which I believe made it into one of the threads a few months back, I ended up wasting two hours of my life after looking at that, but I have never laughed so hard.

*edit*

next time i shouldn't skim, the url was already posted before this, heh. sorry about that.

GrannyMae
07-29-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Paul Phillips wins (http://www.improving.org/paulp/nigerians/)

[/ QUOTE ]

paul's looks good, but limited.

this guy is a riot
http://www.quatloos.com/brad-c/directory01.htm

HOWEVER!! i found a general on a Poker Chip woooo

http://www.quatlosers.com/nigerian.htm

SmileyEH
07-29-2005, 01:12 AM
I misread the title as "I think....found a screamer", and was looking forward to be treated to some kinky stories from the granny.

-SmileyEH