PDA

View Full Version : CONUNDRUM

skipperbob
07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
2 a : a question or problem having only a conjectural answer b : an intricate and difficult problem
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Another 2+2'er has invited me to join him at an "expense account" lunch...We can dine at whatever restaurant I choose with cost "Not a Factor"...I'm sure that I will enjoy the company of my Host and that we can have an enlightening conversation about 2+2 & SnG's....So where's the Rub? You ask /images/graemlins/confused.gifThe Lunch is to include Yugo /images/graemlins/blush.gif
/images/graemlins/confused.gifWTFDIDN /images/graemlins/confused.gif

johnnybeef
07-28-2005, 08:31 PM
When we were in Vegas, Yugo and Grekehaus spent the bulk of their time (well dining time at least) in the foodcourt at The Palms. As a sofisticated gentleman, I think you would do well to teach Yugo how the upper class eats. I say wine him and dine him.

skipperbob
07-28-2005, 08:33 PM
What if I'm seen by somebody I know?

adanthar
07-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Two words: "illegitimate grandchild"

bluewilde
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Depending on how young Yugo looks, you could always claim it's part of your Big Brothers of America mentoring gig...

SlackerMcFly
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
I have seen first-hand that Yugo is well-mannered and sociable in an informal environment - preferably a back-yard..... <--- 5 dots Drapes).

Keeping in mind that this soiree is planned for pre-boozing hours (present company excepted), he will be sufficiently sober and business-like.

Just don't bait him by ordering a drink with an umbrella in it, or he will sit on your lap and embarass your host. That is, of course, unless your host is Yugo!

Good luck. Take pictures if you can figure out that feature on your phone! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Slacky

johnnybeef
07-28-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two words: "illegitimate grandchild"

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only met one of his children, but, if the other two are anything like Irie, this line will work like a charm.

The Yugoslavian
07-28-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Depending on how young Yugo looks,

[/ QUOTE ]

Not very...

[ QUOTE ]

you could always claim it's part of your Big Brothers of America mentoring gig...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankfully Skipperbob is really really really old so this excuse should work out for him nonetheless...

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yugoslav

microbet
07-28-2005, 11:10 PM
The host won't be embarrased.

GrekeHaus
07-28-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When we were in Vegas, Yugo and Grekehaus spent the bulk of their time (well dining time at least) in the foodcourt at The Palms. As a sofisticated gentleman, I think you would do well to teach Yugo how the upper class eats. I say wine him and dine him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, even Phil Gordon eats at that food court. If he eats there, I can only assume that McDonalds is the choice food of poker pros. Also, we kept getting those $5 vouchers from the SNGs we kept playing.

The Yugoslavian
07-28-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, even Phil Gordon eats at that food court <font color="red">with a hot piece of tasty ass. If he takes hot honeybabies there pre or post F, then it really can't be that bad.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Yugoslav

SlackerMcFly
07-28-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As a sofisticated gentleman,

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaks for itself (not to mention volumes about the author).

SlackMcProofer