PDA

View Full Version : Is this a call or a fold?

07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Bet $5 SnG

No good reads.

Hero(1460) is SB with Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG calls 30. fold. MP1 calls 30. fold. fold. CO calls. Hero raised to 120. BB calls. UTG calls. MP1 calls. CO calls.

Flop j /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets 250. BB folds. UTG folds. MP1 raised to 1275. CO goes all-in for 1255. Hero?

I'll give the results later.
Thanks in advance.
PS: I couldn't get the hand converter to work correctly with UB. Is it not supported?

pearljam
07-28-2005, 04:21 PM
hero calls

Ogre
07-28-2005, 05:28 PM
where from central MN are you from?

this is a tough spot. The only hands I am afraid of are 44 and 55. i would probably call though because i have very little respect for the average $5 player

07-28-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where from central MN are you from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in St. Cloud, about an hour north of the Twin Cities. Are you from around here?

I hope to get a few more responses then I will post the results.

PS: Chipotle is bomb.

07-28-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ultimate Bet $5 SnG

No good reads.

Hero(1460) is SB with Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG calls 30. fold. MP1 calls 30. fold. fold. CO calls. Hero raised to 120. BB calls. UTG calls. MP1 calls. CO calls.

Flop j /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets 250. BB folds. UTG folds. MP1 raised to 1275. CO goes all-in for 1255. Hero?

I'll give the results later.
Thanks in advance.
PS: I couldn't get the hand converter to work correctly with UB. Is it not supported?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero folds.

MP1 shows J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
CO shows A /images/graemlins/club.gif 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Turn 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

River 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

MP1 wins pot with two pair Jacks over fours.

I had a tough time laying this down but did. Should I have raised more pre-flop to reduce the field? Any other suggestions?