PDA

View Full Version : Some quick yes/no questions:

MrGrob
07-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Ok, I lost my print outs with the answers to these...but if y'all could give me a quick yes/no, I will not ever need to ask again.

1) NL game -- A raises $10 -- B goes all in for 13 -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE AGAIN? (I believe the 1/2 bet rule is only for limit if I recall correctly).

2) PL game -- same as above...A bets pot -- B all in for the pot amount, but less then 1/2 the total raise -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE AGAIN?

3) Limit -- A raise to 4 -- B all in for 5 -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE? (I believe, as noted above, here the 1/2 bet rule says no.)

4) Do the rules change in a tourney?

Thanks...and sorry...this is like the 4th time I have asked this similar question. But I lost my print outs and my other system that had the e-mails saved bought it a few months ago.

jman220
07-28-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I lost my print outs with the answers to these...but if y'all could give me a quick yes/no, I will not ever need to ask again.

1) NL game -- A raises $10 -- B goes all in for 13 -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE AGAIN? (I believe the 1/2 bet rule is only for limit if I recall correctly). Generally, no A cannot raise again

2) PL game -- same as above...A bets pot -- B all in for the pot amount, but less then 1/2 the total raise -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE AGAIN? Same answer as above

3) Limit -- A raise to 4 -- B all in for 5 -- C calls -- CAN A RAISE? (I believe, as noted above, here the 1/2 bet rule says no.) You are correct

4) Do the rules change in a tourney? Generally, they are the same

Thanks...and sorry...this is like the 4th time I have asked this similar question. But I lost my print outs and my other system that had the e-mails saved bought it a few months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]