PDA

View Full Version : stupid girls

unlucky513
07-28-2005, 09:19 AM
this is my first time reading this forum, i noticed a few topics about girls, so i figured i'd start one.

background: i met this girl 2 summers ago, we hit it off real well and started dating in december of 03. the first 6 months were great. then i had a "rough patch" in my life where i had no business being in a relationship, mainly because i didn't like myself so it was hard to love someone else. we were off an on up until about march/april of this year. things ended in early spring, i thought for good. i thought the best way to get over her would be stop talking to her and go our seperate ways. we didn't talk much for a couple months, then recently (about a month ago) we started talking and i fell for her really hard. i told her that i wanted to be with her and that i'd show her things have changed with me. she said she still loved me but couldn't be with me because now she was the one not ready for a relationship. i told her that she would be, and we spent a weekend together and it was great. we both were so happy and seemingly on the right track.

i guess this tuesday she started acing weird and i could tell something was wrong. she told me that it was the same feeling she had before, she wasn't ready for a relationship and she was only happy when we were toghether in person. so she broke up with me, and says that if we are meant to be that someday we will be in the same place at the same time and thigns will just happen. (i think its BS)

so my question is how do i get over this girl? being her friend is too hard because i will always have feelings and never move on, and it seems she doesn't have a problem moving on. what would you do?

gonores
07-28-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she said...she was the one not ready for a relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry bro...this is girl code for "it's never going to happen." Accept it and get it through your system as fast as possible.

hotdog da 2rd
07-28-2005, 09:33 AM
oot posts are getting too long. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

unlucky513
07-28-2005, 09:33 AM
but she told me she loved me and said that she was happy with me... i don't know if it means its not gonna happen. i just think this seems like an excuse for something else that she doesn't want to say.

jakethebake
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so my question is how do i get over this girl? being her friend is too hard because i will always have feelings and never move on, and it seems she doesn't have a problem moving on. what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

bang her mom or sister.

ChipWrecked
07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
When women say, "I'm not ready for a relationship", the unspoken part is, "...with you."

Sorry, bro.

Friends? Nah.

unlucky513
07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
her mom is nasty and her sister is fat

jakethebake
07-28-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not banging them for you, you're banging them for her.

krazyace5
07-28-2005, 09:42 AM
Shes playing games, to get over her you need to get laid by someone else.

hotdog da 2rd
07-28-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not banging them for you, you're banging them for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

bring back zangief!! http://www.angelfire.com/games4/shingotink/Gallery/CvsS/snk/zangief.jpg

BZ_Zorro
07-28-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shes playing games, to get over her you need to get laid by someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

casmells
07-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Steps to getting over a good girlfriend:

#1 Be sad for about 3-7 days
#2 smoke pot and drink a beer
#3 find a hotter, younger girl
#4 fu.ck her
#5 let ex call you once or twice, talk to her breiefly; dont call her
#6 fu.ck hot young girl again
#7 and again
#8 now ex knows your ignoring her and probably hanging out with another girl
#8.5 and again
#9 ex will now return to you if you want her back
#10 be happy /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nice hand

dont' worry about if she don;t want you then you dont want her.

daveymck
07-28-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but she told me she loved me and said that she was happy with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Woman say lots of things they dont mean and dependant on the various cycles their moods go through in a month you never kow where you are with them.

SOunds like its a bad relatonship anyway too much breaking up and stuff live, learn and move on.

lu_hawk
07-28-2005, 10:10 AM
the most important thing now is not to talk to her. yes it is important to go out with your friends and do fun stuff to get your mind off of it, but you can't get over her while you are still talking to her. if you cut off all contact you will actually be surprised at how quickly you start to feel better.

unlucky513
07-28-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the most important thing now is not to talk to her. yes it is important to go out with your friends and do fun stuff to get your mind off of it, but you can't get over her while you are still talking to her. if you cut off all contact you will actually be surprised at how quickly you start to feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i think too, but she says there has to be another way and taht we can still be friends. i don't think thats possible.

lu_hawk
07-28-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i think too, but she says there has to be another way and taht we can still be friends. i don't think thats possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry about what she thinks right now or if she wants to remain friends. she broke up with you, now you need to do what is best for you and forget about her.

casmells
07-28-2005, 11:45 AM
SPENCER?

MrTrik
07-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Ignoring her is the best policy I think. If the relationship is meant to be, she'll find a way back into your life and work for it. And if it wasn't meant to be, you'll end up over her quicker and move on to other things and other women.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-28-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Time heals all wounds. There is no secret potion that can make you feel better. Sorry. You just have to go through the grieving process and move on. The only thing that'll help you is time.
Oh and keep busy. That'll help a little.

razor
07-28-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is my first time reading this forum, i noticed a few topics about girls, so i figured i'd start one.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> * </font><font color="blue"> * </font><font color="red"> * </font><font color="blue"> * </font><font color="red"> * </font><font color="blue"> * </font> 50 <font color="blue"> * </font> <font color="red"> * </font><font color="blue"> * </font> <font color="red"> * </font><font color="blue"> * </font> <font color="red"> * </font>

beernutz
07-28-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem. Getting a peek at the mom and sis now may give you a glimpse into what you'll likely be seeing in the future.

casmells
07-28-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^gay as fu.ck^^^

just kiddin brad

dont worry about it
plenty of girls out there

poker-penguin
07-28-2005, 12:11 PM
I can't believe I get to say it after all these responses:

Get drunk. Then call her.

SIIHP!

M2d
does she have any hot friends? you can probably get some pity sex from a couple of them if you play your cards right.

phlup
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry about what she thinks right now or if she wants to remain friends. she broke up with you, now you need to do what is best for you and forget about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through the same exact thing with a girl. When she says that she wants to remain friends it is because she sees you as a fall back. That's the fun role I got to play for a few years. When she was unhappy or needed attention and wasn't getting it from another guy, she came to me. I got to be a temp boyfriend. And being a temp boyfriend is a lot like being a temp worker, all the sh*t of the job without any benifits. Plus you never know if you'll be needed the next day.

You're a nice guy so cutting her off seems to drastic. But trust me, it's the only way. You can not stay friends with this woman.

Maulik
07-28-2005, 12:19 PM
n00b

TimM
07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she said...she was the one not ready for a relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry bro...this is girl code for "it's never going to happen." Accept it and get it through your system as fast as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be in the OOT FAQ.

Soul Daddy
07-28-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe I get to say it after all these responses:

Get drunk. Then call her.

SIIHP!

[/ QUOTE ]
The reason you get to say it after all these responses is that just about everyone now understands that it's not funny and never was.

Indiana
07-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Treat it like a bad beat and get over it. Long term this stuff is +EV for your character. You are prolly around 22-23? When you get closer to 30 this kind of stuff won't even phase you. I couldn't care less about a breakup, even if it were angolina/aniston.

Indy

Indiana
07-28-2005, 01:15 PM
women are fickle and don't know what they want....then they wanna know why men are so insensitive to them.

Indy

Wintermute
07-28-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
women are fickle and don't know what they want....then they wanna know why men are so insensitive to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

meep_42
07-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Get drunk, then call her.

-d

unlucky513
07-28-2005, 01:57 PM
i don't really wanna talk to her anymore. whenever i talk to her i just get angry because the reasons she gives for breaking up with me are absolutely retarded, and they all sound like a cover up for something that she's afraid to say.

reading all the responses and evertyhing have really lightened my mood towards the whole thing and instead of sulking, i'm ready to move on. thanks, boys.