PDA

View Full Version : Internet drama for your entertainment

fimbulwinter
07-28-2005, 05:41 AM
here (http://bet-the-pot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4847&start=30)

krazyace5
07-28-2005, 06:23 AM
This dude already has raised the $5000 bankroll he was asking for. These people must be nuts.

BZ_Zorro
07-28-2005, 06:30 AM
No offence fim, but you're turning into a troll.

Some of your posts from today alone:
[ QUOTE ]

i hate you. please die.

[/ QUOTE ]
The title of your last (and very good) strategy post in SSNL:
[ QUOTE ]
mmm mmm, bitch (moving beyond set farming)

[/ QUOTE ]
SSNL post about variance:
[ QUOTE ]
yay! i get to join the clusterfcuk too!:
my first three hours today had me losing 6.5K.
sounds like you're getting it. keep chugging.
fim

[/ QUOTE ]
Then later when you felt better:
[ QUOTE ]
Today was a rollercoaster. it gets better, trust me.
check MHPLNL for what im talking about.
fim

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
FIM: they just don't understand what a great poker player you are. we can only sit here and bask in your glory, wallowing in our own awe and wonder.
fim

Another poster: that's just brutal fim.

FIM: i just wish more great gutsy poker players like him and his ilk would post more often here. i'm so sick of correcting stupid fish like lapoker and his kind that hearing from a true brillaint great who really gets the game is refresing.
fim

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone in SSNL asking for advice:
[ QUOTE ]

Turn:JT67
hero and BB check, villain bets $50, hero...????

is this a joke?
fim

OP: are you saying that this is an easy fold? or are you saying i messed up somewhere else in the hand?

FIM: this is a joke. not a very good one though, try harder next time.

fim

[/ QUOTE ]

And now you go and flame another forum. Need I go on?

Please stop it man, I like to think you're better than that. You offer some good and well received contributions when you're not trolling.

edge
07-28-2005, 06:32 AM
Let it go. If he wants to play 5/10 and quite possibly lose, it's his decision, and I don't care at all about the other members of his forum.

07-28-2005, 06:38 AM
Wow.

fimbulwinter
07-28-2005, 07:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let it go. If he wants to play 5/10 and quite possibly lose, it's his decision, and I don't care at all about the other members of his forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would have felt bad had i said nothing.

that said, people like redpill, iceman, magnolia, zorro et al are what makes poker great for the rest of us.

fim

BZ_Zorro
07-28-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that said, people like redpill, iceman, magnolia, zorro et al are what makes poker great for the rest of us.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know why you constantly feel the need to elevate yourself (at least in your own head) above others. Other posters don't do it.

Regarding the above, iceman is a winning player who has posted his stats, so I fail to see your logic about how he makes poker great for you.

Anyway, you're on ignore. /images/graemlins/smile.gif