PDA

View Full Version : Buddies White Trash GF

Golden_Rhino
07-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey guys. Got a problem I've been working on, and after a few days it hit me that the OOT is the best place to go for help. My best friend for 25 years has been dating a girl for a few months now. Problem is that she is total white trash. Within minutes of meeting her for the first time she was burping and farting. She also drains my buddies bank account as she never pays for a thing when they go out. The worst part is that he is also changing. He used to be a pretty classy guy, now he is becoming like her. If she was just a bang, hey more power to him, but he is talking marriage. I just don't know if I should say anything, and if so, what??

Any help would be great.

ChoicestHops
07-28-2005, 12:13 AM
If you feel the need to say something, then by all means do it. Dont plan on him listening though.

nothumb
07-28-2005, 12:14 AM
So your buddy meets someone he likes, and is happy, but because she doesn't belong to the yacht club, you think she sucks?

Go masturbate some more and leave the rest of the world alone.

NT

1800GAMBLER
It depends how close you are to him and how you expect him to react. If he will just react badly it's pointless and you might as well save your relationship.

You do know all girls fart right?

[censored]
tell him what exactly? that you think his girlfriend who he may want to marry is trash? Ya that will go over well.

I don't know try getting to know her, he obviously sees something in her he likes. perhaps that should be enough for you.

[censored]
07-28-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So your buddy meets someone he likes, and is happy, but because she doesn't belong to the yacht club, you think she sucks?

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I should have just waited for you to reply.

nothumb
07-28-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I should have just waited for you to reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't count on me, I sometimes drink on weeknights and stay home on Saturdays. I just came home early from the bah tonight.

Do your thing man, don't let me get in the way.

NT

Golden_Rhino
07-28-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, it has nothing to do with yacht clubs. It's that A) she is bleeding him dry financially, and B) she is changing him. My friend has very limited experience dating. I, and many of you have been out with girls like her before. They tell you what you want to hear, get what they can from you and then vanish.

Golden_Rhino
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It depends how close you are to him and how you expect him to react. If he will just react badly it's pointless and you might as well save your relationship.

You do know all girls fart right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know all girls fart, my girlfriend does all the time, but around a bunch of strangers??

Also, I don't think I should say anything. I posted because other friends think I should. IMHO friends should be there to help pick up the pieces when things go bad, not tell each other what to do.

bholdr
07-28-2005, 12:31 AM
25 years of freindship means you owe it to him to tell him how you feel, and he owes it to you to listen seriously and consider yout thoughts.

[ QUOTE ]
He used to be a pretty classy guy, now he is becoming like her

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he's just loosening up a bit. people change...

this sounds like a good question for bisonbison. i have been consistantly impressed with the quality of his advice.

do we have a bison-signal?

istewart
07-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Go to her trailer park with a gun and make some cool threats.

Adam Carolla
07-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Is her name Tammy?

pokerdirty
07-28-2005, 12:47 AM
As the old saying goes...

Bros before Hos

you clearly must do something before he winds up on welfare. that would be costing ALL of us.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-28-2005, 12:51 AM
I vote no.
If he''s happy, he's happy. Don't butt in.

But...
If he comes to you and asks you what you think or comes to discuss a relationship problem, take the opportunity to tell him how you feel - in a polite and respectful way.

mmbt0ne
07-28-2005, 12:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/bisonsignal.jpg

nothumb
07-28-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

NT

mmbt0ne
07-28-2005, 01:26 AM
Thanks. I try.

zephed
07-28-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is her name Tammy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hilarious.

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is her name Tammy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think the *real* Adam Corolla would make this joke about girls named Kammi. That's just what I remember anyways. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

chesspain
07-28-2005, 07:22 AM
She probably helps him to get in touch with his inner redneck.

BeerMoney
07-28-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Problem is that she is total white trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it sounds like you enjoy having someone to look down on, better off having him keep her around.

jakethebake
07-28-2005, 09:23 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

BK1248
07-28-2005, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys. Got a problem I've been working on, and after a few days it hit me that the OOT is the best place to go for help. My best friend for 25 years has been dating a girl for a few months now. Problem is that she is total white trash. Within minutes of meeting her for the first time she was burping and farting. She also drains my buddies bank account as she never pays for a thing when they go out. The worst part is that he is also changing. He used to be a pretty classy guy, now he is becoming like her. If she was just a bang, hey more power to him, but he is talking marriage. I just don't know if I should say anything, and if so, what??

Any help would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

she got any friends?

sfer
07-28-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SpearsBritney
07-28-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VERY NICE!!!

megantw
07-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I must be incredibly trashy. I burp and fart regularly. I'm pleased when the gas expulsions are large and/or noisy.

Boris
07-28-2005, 12:26 PM
you sound very ho... uh metrosexual.