PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Merchant.. Would you?

BeerMoney
07-27-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm talking mid 90's Natalie. She's cute, she's pleasant.. Kinda like that hippie chick on your floor in college that's actually cool and takes care of herself. Makes ya feel like your not such a tight ass cuz your with her.

Anyway, I don't know how to include pics cause I'm missing a chromosome. Here's the thing about Nat, I don't think a picture would do her justice. She's a good example of there being more to someones appeal than looks.

jason_t
07-27-2005, 09:41 PM
I was madly in love with mid-90s Natalie Merchant. She's cute and very charming.

There was a thread in NVG about Jennifer Harmen recently and I feel the same way about her now that I did about Natalie Merchant then.

sublime
hilarious that i can click on these polls, and to this date people still dont include pics.

BusterStacks
[ QUOTE ]
I was madly in love with mid-90s Natalie Merchant.

[/ QUOTE ]

BeerMoney
07-27-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was madly in love with mid-90s Natalie Merchant. She's cute and very charming.

There was a thread in NVG about Jennifer Harmen recently and I feel the same way about her now that I did about Natalie Merchant then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I started that one too.

BeerMoney
07-27-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hilarious that i can click on these polls, and to this date people still dont include pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, understandable, but I don't want some 17 year old giving an opinion when he's not really going to be able to appreciate this chick.

jakethebake
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
WORTHLESS W/O PICS!!!

gumpzilla
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
She was cute, not amazing, but the voice really put her through the roof. Oh man, that was a hot voice. So yes, yes I would.

jason_t
07-27-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I started that one too.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have incredibly good taste in women that I would be very happy to be in a relationship with.

Do you know any women in Los Angeles?

sublime
07-27-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, understandable, but I don't want some 17 year old giving an opinion when he's not really going to be able to appreciate this chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

im 26 and cant think of what she looks like.

Pocket Trips
07-27-2005, 09:51 PM
http://nataliemerchant.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/namer.jpg

Ithought she was cute back when 10,000 maniacs was around.... but it took me 4 pages of google images to find one that didn't make me cringe...

I voted I'd need Vodka

sublime
07-27-2005, 09:51 PM
a young natalie, so the 17 year olds dont ruin the poll. her teeth ruin it for me.

http://www.nataliemerchant.com/img/homepage/centergraphics/babyPhoto.jpg

jason_t
07-27-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She was cute, not amazing, but the voice really put her through the roof. Oh man, that was a hot voice. So yes, yes I would.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was cute, but I think she's lost it as of late. She looked really good in the videos from the Tigerlily album. Her voice is still incredible.

DasLeben
07-27-2005, 11:55 PM
I think posting polls without including pics is grounds for ban.

bholdr
07-28-2005, 12:04 AM
she's not as hot as she used to be, but that voice is very nice. phone sex?

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh, and when it comes to mid 90s singers to have crushes on, nobody beats Lisa Loeb or Natalie Imbruglia. I can see arguments for Sarah McLachlan too.

bholdr
07-28-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and when it comes to mid 90s singers to have crushes on, nobody beats Lisa Loeb or Natalie Imbruglia.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn straight, brother. i forgot about them. H-O-T...

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and when it comes to mid 90s singers to have crushes on, nobody beats Lisa Loeb or Natalie Imbruglia.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn straight, brother. i forgot about them. H-O-T...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're too fast for my ninja edit. Added another name. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[censored]
07-28-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and when it comes to mid 90s singers to have crushes on, nobody beats Lisa Loeb or Natalie Imbruglia. I can see arguments for Sarah McLachlan too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Madonna considered a singer? Because 10 years I thought she was still pretty hot. Except for when she went through the ultra slutty phase where she was writing about doing things with hoses and what not. That stuff was too much for me. Also I think that was when she had that ridiculous gap tooth thing. But I digress.

DasLeben
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Madonna considered a singer? Because 10 years I thought she was still pretty hot. Except for when she went through the ultra slutty phase where she was writing about doing things with hoses and what not. That stuff was too much for me. Also I think that was when she had that ridiculous gap tooth thing. But I digress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm I dunno. I never really had much of a thing for Madonna back then. I think the reason the singers I listed were hot back then was partly because of their music anyways. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmbt0ne
07-28-2005, 12:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Lisa Loeb or Natalie Imbruglia

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner

RacersEdge
07-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Yeah, there a cute little admin at work that has the Lisa Loeb thing down pretty well including glasses...kind of a wholesome little hottie......too bad she's married....

so I should stay away....

I guess...

2planka
07-28-2005, 08:31 AM
She's a major boozebag, btw.

PokerBob
07-28-2005, 08:33 AM
ick

Reef
07-28-2005, 08:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WORTHLESS W/O PICS!!!