PDA

View Full Version : Help me on the BSing

"spaceman"Bryce
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Im looking for a weekend job and they give you the huge Bs test, the one that looks like this

1.you are very outgoing

strongly agree
Agree
disagree
strongly disagree

Stuff like that. If I answered these things honestly I would do so terrible.no i do not enjoy work, no i am not a team leader, yes i do worry about things and daydream, no my high school record wasnt very good, and no im never in a cheerful mood. Heres a few standard questions which blow my mind.

you like to take orders

strongly agree
agree
disagree
strongly disagree

the correct answer is supposed to be that you like to take orders right?? yes because everyone loves to take orders.

Your mood changes from happy to sad for no reason
strongly agree
agree
disagree
strongly disagree

This one was hard to fill in disagree for me.I could barely stop my conscience from filling in the strongly agree.

and one that I had to go back and change before i hit submit..

Its maddening when the court lets guilty criminals go free

the right answer is agree right?because we would rather make sure we get every guilty criminal and if a few innocent people go to jail because of our make believe overly strict justice system that is the price we must pay.Sweet bloody justice is good.a guilty person escaping our clutches is maddening ,MADDENING I tell you!
also is it possible to over-BS on these test? Is there some guy who's like "well he strongly agreed with all the right answers, so we are not going to hire this liar?" /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Whomever gives out the Nobel prize in literature best look this way

spamuell
07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
A lot of these questions are "lie questions", basically they use them to see if you're lying on the test. If something is obviously not going to be true for the vast majority of people, don't put "strongly agree", make sure you disagree just not strongly.

kerssens
07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't think you'd ever be able to guess what they want to hear so you might as well answer questions the way you feel.

Klepton
07-27-2005, 08:44 PM
these posts are like realizing you have a second ice cream sandwich in the freezer after you ate the first one

don't ever leave us again spaceman

SpearsBritney
07-27-2005, 08:44 PM
And I was about to log off!

"spaceman"Bryce
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of these questions are "lie questions", basically they use them to see if you're lying on the test. If something is obviously not going to be true for the vast majority of people, don't put "strongly agree", make sure you disagree just not strongly.

[/ QUOTE ]
uh-ohs.

Los Feliz Slim
07-27-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

you like to take orders

strongly agree
agree
disagree
strongly disagree

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if the job involves working the drive-thru window...

jason_t
07-27-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
these posts are like realizing you have a second ice cream sandwich in the freezer after you ate the first one

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you give me a piece of one, can I have a non-gay piece, i.e., some of the chocolate or vanilla ice-cream instead of the part that is just strawberry ice-cream?

Don't get me wrong, I love strawberries. They are the best fruit ever. But strawberry ice-cream is just wrong when faced with the possibility of eating chocolate or vanilla ice-cream.

Ulysses
07-27-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you give me a piece of one, can I have a non-gay piece, i.e., some of the chocolate or vanilla ice-cream instead of the part that is just strawberry ice-cream?

Don't get me wrong, I love strawberries. They are the best fruit ever. But strawberry ice-cream is just wrong when faced with the possibility of eating chocolate or vanilla ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you buying neapolitan ice-cream sandwiches? Vanilla, baby, vanilla. Ice cream sandwiches rule.

Ulysses
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Bryce, just answer the questions the way you feel. If they can't appreciate the true you, f' them.

Brainwalter
07-27-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton
07-27-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you buying neapolitan ice-cream sandwiches? Vanilla, baby, vanilla. Ice cream sandwiches rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

the chocolate part of a neopalitan ice cream sandwich is worth the agony of eating the strawberry side

i think we might have to start a new thread on ice cream sandiwches

jason_t
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had a choice, I would have bought vanilla ice-cream sandwiches. Someone at the hostel that Klepton lives in bought them and he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

RandomFluke
07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have punched him in the throat and taken the rest while he was gasping for air.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-28-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bryce, just answer the questions the way you feel. If they can't appreciate the true you, f' them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Get some other job, one that doesn't make you take a test. You know if you get this job, you're just going to hate it within a week and quit anyway, so why bother?

ChipWrecked
07-28-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If I had a choice, I would have bought vanilla ice-cream sandwiches. Someone at the hostel that Klepton lives in bought them and he only gave me a piece with strawberry ice-cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Maaaaaarrrrge, we need more chocolate-vanilla-and-strawberry ice cream!!!"

"OK, I'll buy some more at the store tomorrow!"

"Mmmmmmmm, chocolate"