PDA

View Full Version : Camping

ClaytonN
07-27-2005, 06:09 PM
I remember Adam Carolla saying that camping basically with the significant other meant an excuse for getting action, more than normal. *Even when the camping trip meant multiple couples hanging out.

Would you generally share this opinion?

edit - added*

swede123
07-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Maybe if she's a hippie chick. I'd say the majority of women feel LESS sexy and in the mood when out in the woods, miles away from showers and toilets, in a small tent.

Just my experience.

Swede

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 06:17 PM
it figures that a douchebag like you is a camper.

you probably [censored] run aim-bots and wall hacks too.

jakethebake
07-27-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea what this means, but camping is fun.

istewart
07-27-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.

ThaSaltCracka
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]wtf is wrong with camping, you [censored] moron.

Ponks
07-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Just got back a couple days ago from a week long camping trip with 4 buddies of mine. One kid ended up getting pissed off and hiding out at his other friend's cabin (in the same camp ground, maybe a 15 min walk) and stole all our alcohol, food, and left us with no keys. (If I was there I woulda stopped him, but was busy smoking up down by the rocks/water, and my other 2 friends were already passed out drunk.) He was the only guy with a fake ID too. He left us there for a day and a half with no car, or alcohol, and we had to walk to the store to buy more food. Oh yea, and there was 80 mph winds and it was hailing. That bastard, I hope he dies. First few days were alright though.

Ponks

DemonDeac
07-27-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That bastard, I hope he dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

he will. i guarantee it

Ponks
07-27-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That bastard, I hope he dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

he will. i guarantee it

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooner rather then later would be best. None of us have talked to him since the incident. His only purpose in life was to buy us alcohol.

Ponks

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]wtf is wrong with camping, you [censored] moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, I really don't know. I was under the impression it was looked down upon in the FPS community.

no need to get so [censored] bent out of shape about it, it was just a joke.

Tron
07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Don't worry about it, you are allowed to make comments that exhibit enormous amounts of douchebaggery as far as I'm concerned since your avatar is so awesome.

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it, you are allowed to make comments that exhibit enormous amounts of douchebaggery as far as I'm concerned since your avatar is so awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty ty, i'm surprised that this avatar is so well-received.

although I would hope that the majority of the comments I make don't exhibit much, if any, douchebaggery at all /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Tron
07-27-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would hope that the majority of the comments I make don't exhibit much, if any, douchebaggery at all /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The earlier comment just seemed to because I had no idea what it meant, and still don't, but if you were just joking then that's cool.

God, Iron Chef is so awesome.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-27-2005, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't say that camping results in any extra lovin, but it doesn't hurt anything either. In my experience, it does result in extra drunkeness though.