PDA

View Full Version : Figures this out dare i ask.........

arod15
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Here it is. Trust me on my reads they are usally good. So accept them as the are +-10% variance
Here its 1-2NL game NYC 6 players. I was in the BB and there was a triple strattle. so lets set it up
Button (210)
BB(420)
Hero (440)
UTG (80) strattles for 4$
MP (220) re-Strattle for 8$
C0(200) three-strattles to 16$

CO raises to 45$ POT (76$) (100% he is full of ish no variance here he has repeatedly folded to reraises so im 100% sure im going to reraise and make it 100$ to go)

BB reraises to 100 Pot$ 176(thinking individual very aggressive but capable of laying this down if he though he was beat. Im dam near certain he picked up on the same thing i did. But if i come over the top for all his chips he will almost surely muck without a premium hand)

Hero gets dealt (7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif)

Heres my thought. Im 100% sure Button will fold. I'm 75% sure villian who reraised will fold.
Further im 90% sure that MP and CO will fold (they laughed at the raised and seemed disinterested in the hand)
But i have no read on UTG. And he has me covered.
My theory is that unless they have KK or AA, perhaps QQ or perhaps AK (which is OK as id be a 2-1 dog and all the dead money in the pot) no way they can call this all in. Even if they do call this i will 90% times be live and only a 2-1 dog. WHats the expectation here? Even if you cant figure this math what do you think of the play given the circumstances? My image is Medium Aggressive. Havent gotten out of line?
Comments on my All in?

(Just to clarify this never happened. In my situation SB only had 220 so he would be pot commited and have to call his last 100 on his all in. But if he wasnt and had a bigger stack as i listed I would have certainly pulled the trigger on this squeeze play.)