PDA

View Full Version : poor brain to hand coordination

stokken
07-27-2005, 01:54 PM
party 2-4

sb 9-Jh read on limpers both semi loose semi agressive, and the first 1 is trying to be tricky sometimes

Two limpers I call and bb checks
flopp 4s Jc Js
I check, bb checks, 1 gimp bets, 2 calls, I raise bb folds they both call
Turn 3d I bet, 1 limp raise, 2nd limper reraises
My brain says "Hey 3 strikes your out", my hand clicks the bet button. My brain goes "Hey what you do that for!!" My hand goes" I dont know?!" My lower parts go "jerk off! and I`m not talking about going to face two!!"

From there on comunication breakdown trying to spike a 2 outer in the betting sequence out of Elm street

Is it only experience that can teach you to lay down what u thought where Nessie only to realize Godzilla entered the ring?

07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
first off you miss posted this hand.. you left out a limper on the turn..

you also have 6 outs.. I'd say 1.5 outs for each the 3 and the 4 (there is a chance thse players have a set of these cards) and 3 full outs on your 9...

given that.. and the size of the pot.. I might call the 2 bets cold on the turn.

edit: I would add 1bb for implied odds. If your not getting odds this is an easy fold... nothing tricky about these guys playing I don't think.

TripleH68
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks for getting my day off to such a good start.
I needed the laugh. Work has been tough lately.

Oh and I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I like folding. /images/graemlins/grin.gif