PDA

View Full Version : Can you do the ABC's backwards? .. here's how

WackityWhiz
07-27-2005, 11:39 AM
alrighty, put your thinking caps on and impress your friends when you're drunk sometimes...

Just remember... z y x

Then West Virginia and Utah ... w v u t

Just remember ... s r q

Then (not trying to sound racist, it's just how it goes) P ON MLK

Then you do a J I H G

And 'SHIP IT' through F E D

Then C B A

Pretty easy to do it if you use these lil tricks

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-27-2005, 11:40 AM
I just know the alphabet. Seems easier.

Pocket Trips
07-27-2005, 11:43 AM
I cannot do this even sober... Which is always why I think it is an incredibly unfair test to determine if someone is DUI.

TheMainEvent
07-27-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot do this even sober... Which is always why I think it is an incredibly unfair test to determine if someone is DUI.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the normal alphabet would suffice

Macdaddy Warsaw
07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I got pulled over and roadtested when .02 and I could hardly perform the tests for being scared shitless and freezing cold.

mmbt0ne
07-27-2005, 11:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

You should get really bored one day and learn it. I can sing the alphabet song in reverse. Well, same "Twinkle, Twinkle" beat, but the letters are backwards.

stanky
07-27-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would of taking this to mean "p on milk" if you didn't add your disclaimer, you racist bastard. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WackityWhiz
07-27-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would of taking this to mean "p on milk" if you didn't add your disclaimer, you racist bastard. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

steelcmg
07-27-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My uncle got pulled over for a DUI before and the cop told him to say it backwards he told the cop he can not do this the cop asked why and my uncle because its rediculous or something and the cop told him that was the correct answer that they know its to hard for people to due even when sober but most drunk people will try there hardest to do it and they just make a full of thereselves.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-27-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My uncle got pulled over for a DUI before and the cop told him to say it backwards he told the cop he can not do this the cop asked why and my uncle because its rediculous or something and the cop told him that was the correct answer that they know its to hard for people to due even when sober but most drunk people will try there hardest to do it and they just make a full of thereselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you drunk right now? Can you tell me the alphabet backwards?

steelcmg
07-27-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you drunk right now? Can you tell me the alphabet backwards?

[/ QUOTE ]
No im not drunk (wish i was) and i could only tell u it back wards if i looked at the OP.

Bulldog
07-27-2005, 02:20 PM
This is the dumbest mnemonic device I've ever heard of.

Alobar
07-27-2005, 02:39 PM
or you could just the 5 minutes it takes to memorize it backwords with out any gimick mnemonics or whatever that word is.

When I was in HS and drinking with my friends, we used to practice all those sobriety tests for kicks. So we all knew the alphabet backwords and could walk a straight line and stuff. Thankfully I've never had to put it to the test /images/graemlins/smile.gif

diebitter
07-27-2005, 03:48 PM
"The" ABC's? There's more than one?!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif