PDA

View Full Version : heads up suggestions ??

07-27-2005, 12:47 AM
Hey guys/gals my first post .... def a noob to the game. Which im sure you will learn shortly after reading my posts : )

wondering about heads up.Does anybody strictly play this for income ??I have been trolling for short stacks at 50 cent games ... pretty much bully then walk.
From what I have learned this has worked well against weak/tight players. My biggest prob it seems is getting into games with fairly strong players and not leaving when I should = busted .... I guess it's sort of a tilt prob ..realizing your being outplayed then staying in the game ?? any advice or comments would be great.

THANKS!!!!

Al P
07-27-2005, 01:36 AM
How long does it take you before you know if you're playing a strong player or not?

07-27-2005, 02:06 AM
great question!! off the top of my head I would say anywhere from 1 to 10 hands ... I try to always stay on top and control ::: assuming I have a much larger stack. I guess it would be considered hyper aggressive ... seems like it freaks alot of player out atleast weak less experienced players ... they get pissed tilt and it's over. I can tell pretty fast when im up against somebody who can counter that style, and thats who I don't want to play : ) Really what im wondering is if im barking up the wrong tree with this ... yes I am a losing player and wondering if I can refine this more and make my wins consistant.

THANKS!!!