PDA

View Full Version : Yet another SNG Tracker question..

07-26-2005, 09:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

Those of you who have SNG Tracker, I have a rather newbiesh (is that the correct spelling?) question to ask.

When computing the $/hr does it simply add up all the times of the sit n gos and devide the profit by that number?

For exmaple if you played a set of 4 games at the exact same time, and they all took exactly 1 hour each (for simplicity sake), and you came out with a profit of $10. Would your $/Hr be $10? Or would it be $2.5 because each game took an hour?

I am sure this has been anwsered before but I am just curious.

Thanks!

P.S. How long does PartyPoker usually take to proccess withdrawls via Neteller? Thanks!!

MuckedTheNuts
07-26-2005, 09:36 PM
The program does not take into account overlap of tourneys, so it treats 4 sngs like they were played at different times. Also it takes about 24 hours for the deposit.

Another SNG tracker question: Is there any way to have two default names, or is there some way to import old sngs with a different name?

07-26-2005, 09:51 PM
I would set the defualt name to your old name, do a quick import, and then switch back once you have the old stats loaded.

Would that not work?

MuckedTheNuts
07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Does the program recognize tourneys without the emailed summaries?

07-26-2005, 10:04 PM
You can have it automatically import the hand histories (from party poker and other skins).

Click "data" up top in the menu and then "watches", set up a watch to look in the folder that the hand histories are stored, and click "Search sub folders?" So it looks in all the folders.