PDA

View Full Version : Ok, heres a poll about an odd preference

RiverFenix
07-26-2005, 07:44 PM
A few nights ago it came up that one of my friends goes to the bathroom outside when he comes home late each night before coming inside. It turned out that 5-6 of my other friends do the same, me included and only 1 person didnt. We all live in the suburbs and houses where its possible to do this without it really being obvious (and its dark too), so I guess city & townhome people dont really have this chance. But for those that this is applicable, do you do the same or no? Is this weird that pretty much all of my friends do it and none of us find anything wrong with it?

bd8802
07-26-2005, 07:47 PM
I did it all the time in Hays, KS ... in apartment complex living (like i am currently, this is really not going to happen). But I have nothing against it.

James Boston
07-26-2005, 07:47 PM
I see nothing wrong with taking a leak outdoors when you have to, but why piss outside when you're on your way in?

TheMainEvent
07-26-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see nothing wrong with taking a leak outdoors when you have to, but why piss outside when you're on your way in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peeing inside is a hassle. You have to lift the seat, aim, etc. Outside is how nature intended.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-26-2005, 07:49 PM
I personally don't do it, but my best friend takes a special joy in peeing outside, preferably off a porch.

James Boston
07-26-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
preferably off a porch

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if a porch is involved, I change my answer.

jayboo
07-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I think this is more for underage kids not wanting to stumble into the house at 2 am and take a 1/2 hr piss, waking the whole family up. When the could take care of it outside with no worries. Thats just my take on the poll, but i could be wrong. I used to do this every fri-sat night till i moved out of the rents house.

gorie
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
preferably off a porch

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if a porch is involved, I change my answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

benza13
07-26-2005, 09:31 PM
My older brother basically prefers to pee outside, when we are visiting our parents house he will often stop outside to take a piss before going in. And he's 37...

Pocket Trips
07-26-2005, 11:13 PM
great quote from Cleveland in Family Guy

[ QUOTE ]
Public urination is just wrong. Except during the Million man march when protesters burned our porta-potties. So I used my stream of justice to extinguish the flames of hatred

[/ QUOTE ]

There really IS a Family Guy quote for just about every occasion! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ChoicestHops
07-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I pee outside all the time. It feels manly to let it hang out in the breeze and piss all over a bush.

Willluck
07-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I mainly only do this when I am drinking, but then again, I only come home late when I am drinking.

TimM
07-27-2005, 03:17 AM
But what do they do about post-zip drip?

Spaded
07-27-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But what do they do about post-zip drip?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take steps to eliminate this by milking before re-entry.

private joker
07-27-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
great quote from Cleveland in Family Guy

[ QUOTE ]
Public urination is just wrong. Except during the Million man march when protesters burned our porta-potties. So I used my stream of justice to extinguish the flames of hatred

[/ QUOTE ]

There really IS a Family Guy quote for just about every occasion! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To digress & hijack -- my favorite Cleveland quote:

"Hey, baby. How'd you like to go black, and then have to make a difficult decision as to whether or not to go back?"

deacsoft
07-27-2005, 04:15 AM
I need a "sometimes" option.

New001
07-27-2005, 06:30 AM
"Sorry, I went burnt sienna and never went back."

And I don't see the point to piss outside before coming inside, unless of course the aforementioned porch is included.