PDA

View Full Version : [censored]

jason_t
07-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Trolls (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2961103 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250& Main=2955685&Search=true&where=&Name=39200&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2961103) and whiners (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2966482&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post2971942) should shut the f[/i]uck up. Especially troll whiners who lead to good posters being banned. Also, the irony in this post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2962674 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250& Main=2955685&Search=true&where=&Name=39200&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2962674) is amazing.

Free Klepton!

kurosh
07-26-2005, 04:13 PM
F[/i]uck

imported_CaseClosed326
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
woaw, we can say f[/i]uck now? Pretty f[/i]ucking sweet.

CallMeIshmael
07-26-2005, 04:16 PM
She packed my bags.

Last night.

Pre-flight.

B Dids
07-26-2005, 04:20 PM
I would agree. If the mods insist on being iron fisted (a good thing) then obvious trolls need to be sniffed out and expunged before they take things too far.

Zygote
07-26-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Trolls and whiners should shut the f[/i]uck up. Especially troll whiners who lead to good posters being banned.

Free Klepton!

[/ QUOTE ]

link?

CallMeIshmael
07-26-2005, 04:27 PM
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time.

Until touchdown brings me round again to find.

Im not the man they think I am at home.

jason_t
07-26-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Provided in OP.

In short, TiltsMcFabulous cauesd quite the stir yesterday in SS by being antagonistic, confrontational and insulting to sfer. There was speculation in the IRC channel #sstakes that he is the latest instantiation of a rather famous troll. I'm not saying I buy that theory, but regardless he infuriated a lot of people yesterday. Klepton replied to TiltsMcFabulous' whine here in the psychology forum telling him to shut up. He circumvented the censor in his post and apparently had his account closed a result.

scrub
07-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Carlo is clearly part of the twoplustwo community. It would be a shame to lose him over this.

The fact that otherwise rational people I've met are capable of getting "infuriated" over an internet message board puzzles me.

scrub

flair1239
07-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Unfortunate banning. He is a good poster. But at the same time is it really necessary to:
[ QUOTE ]
He circumvented the censor in his post...

[/ QUOTE ]

shant
07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Can whoever has the power to unban him do it because it's going to get really annoying with him sitting next to me reading threads over my shoulder.

CallMeIshmael
07-26-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can whoever has the power to unban him do it because it's going to get really annoying with him sitting next to me reading threads over my shoulder.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can still lurk, can't he?

I mean, if he needs to have the settings changed, tell him to create Klepton2 or something.

shant
07-26-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, if he needs to have the settings changed, tell him to create Klepton2 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, you're right. Plus he reads over my shoulder even when his account wasn't suspended. I just wanted to whine about it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

nolanfan34
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that otherwise rational people I've met are capable of getting "infuriated" over an internet message board puzzles me.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I've always thought the same thing. I guess that's what trolls count on.

IMO, it's pretty simple. Mat has said many, many times that circumventing the filter is not kosher, for whatever reason. Yet people continue to do it all of the time. I don't know that it's a reason to get banned, but I would think if you do it, getting your account locked shouldn't completely be surprising.

That being said, I'm sure it's only temporary, like when it happened to stheif.

I do think that mods should have a way to send an e-mail, or something, to tell people why they've been banned.

Entity
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, it's pretty simple. Mat has said many, many times that circumventing the filter is not kosher, for whatever reason. Yet people continue to do it all of the time. I don't know that it's a reason to get banned, but I would think if you do it, getting your account locked shouldn't completely be surprising.

I do think that mods should have a way to send an e-mail, or something, to tell people why they've been banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If he's gone for a week due to censor circumvention then I really need to go get my old avatar back. If he's gone for bitching out Tilts, well, I'd like to hear a little more because I'm under the impression (correct or incorrect) that Tilts is little more than a troll account and I don't see any reason to defend him.

Rob

brettbrettr
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton2? You have no imagination.

AngryCola
07-26-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he is the latest instantiation of a rather famous troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one? TheMatador/CinnamonWind/Lansing?

B Dids
07-26-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On a board where we're discussing a game of debatable legality for the over 18 crowd and absolute illegality for those under 18. Caring about profanity is silly at face value.

jason_t
07-26-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what some believe. Allegations have been circling for about three weeks, but they took off yesterday.

Opraman
07-26-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Free Klepton!

[/ QUOTE ]

Also free sponger!

I (yes, this was a 1 note joke gimmick account I created) was banned for 2 days along with DangerGoodson (schneids friend?) for this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2966624&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1). I plan on staying away for the two days and not posting anything further unless this thread doesn't die or there are others started about the banning of me/klepton/others.

I think its pretty clear now that the concept of user mods has gotten out of hand.

B Dids
07-26-2005, 07:53 PM
While I think the mods have overstepped their bounds in a few cases, I still think it's a good idea if it forces intelligent posters with maturity issues to act a little less idiotic.

nolanfan34
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a board where we're discussing a game of debatable legality for the over 18 crowd and absolute illegality for those under 18. Caring about profanity is silly at face value.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't disagree with you here. Regardless of that though, it's been made clear it's a no-no. Shouldn't be hard to follow, since you have to pro-actively circumvent it.

scrub
07-26-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is way off base. Twoplustwo owns the board, and it is not unreasonable for the management to worry that that tolerating vulgar, profane, or even unfriendly posts would reflect poorly on their company.

scrub

B Dids
07-26-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is way off base. Twoplustwo owns the board, and it is not unreasonable for the management to worry that that tolerating vulgar, profane, or even unfriendly posts would reflect poorly on their company.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand this, but I think that in 2005, and given their target demographic, it's probably not a valid concern.

flair1239
07-26-2005, 09:34 PM
[quote There was speculation in the IRC channel #sstakes that he is the latest instantiation of a rather famous troll. I'm not saying I buy that theory, but regardless he infuriated a lot of people yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this does not mean we have to suffer through another annoying episode of "Adam Stewart: Internet Detective". GOD, it is almost a year later and he still posts about the time he "PWND" the Matador.

I thought in the end Adam got more annoying than the Matador.

pokerrookie
07-26-2005, 09:38 PM
At least bring back his Avatar!

scrub
07-26-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and given their target demographic

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post who you think their "target demographic" is.

My guess is that it's much broader than you think it is.

scrub

sfer
07-26-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what some believe. Allegations have been circling for about three weeks, but they took off yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the moderators can see IP addresses for users so there shouldn't be much mystery if anyone cares.

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure the moderators can see IP addresses for users so there shouldn't be much mystery if anyone cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly this is not true.

Well, at least the mods in green cant. Perhaps Matt could.

danzasmack
07-27-2005, 12:35 AM
can someone tell the n00b the difference between a troll and a whiner

B Dids
07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Adults.

I basically understand your point, I'm just being kinda beligerant because I think there's a really weird cultural double standard about profanity. Basically everybody swears but turns it off at the same time. I do it too, but the whole operation seems kinda intellectually dishonest.

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can someone tell the n00b the difference between a troll and a whiner

[/ QUOTE ]

A troll is someone who comes on here and says things just for the fun of annoying others and sucking them into responding.

A whiner is just someone who comes on and complains about running bad.

speirs
07-27-2005, 05:54 AM
And now what? Klepton is banned forever? Account deleted? What a bunch of BS.

Mat Sklansky
07-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Klepton was given a suspension for circumventing the profanity filter and being rude to another poster. I stated that in the reason for banning. Whether or not people agree with a profanity filter is not the issue, Going out of your way to circumvent one of our policies is blatantly disrespectful. The posters in this thread who believed I am wrong in my stance have also been suspended. If they come back with other handles, I will do what I can to bar them permanently.

This is still, more than anything else, a site where people come to discuss poker. If people can't show a little self restraint and give us the repect we deserve for providing these boards oot in it's loosely moderated form WILL be eliminated.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Adults.

[/ QUOTE ]

And since we are all adults, it should not be too much of a sacrafice to follow a couple simple rules.

touchfaith
07-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I know nothing about this situation or the people involved, so I offer nothing in that context.

However, I will say a word about profanity and/or filters.

A profanity filter should be embraced not discouraged.

The filter is what allows people like me, who naturally curse a lot in the course of conversation, to not have to think twice about everything they write.

With the filter in place, I am free to write exactly what I am thinking and if I violate profanity rules, the filter saves me .

Could you imagine if there were a hard/fast auto-ban policy in place with no filter in place? I would venture a guess that the board would be fairly empty and the ban list would be fairly full.

The filter is your friend and circumventing it is simply malicious any way you look at it. You know the rule, you know how to circumvent it, and you do. Pretty clear cut.

Besides, come on people...Do you really think people cannot figure out what you are saying through the "[censored]'s"? I have very little difficulty following sentences or train-of-thought with them there and I really doubt anyone else does either.

That said.....FREE KLEPTON!!! (j/k, he's only suspended, get use to him on your shoulder) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tdarko
07-27-2005, 01:33 PM
sponger is banned?

partygirluk
07-27-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The posters in this thread who believed I am wrong in my stance have also been suspended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ridiculous and unacceptable.

TheMainEvent
07-27-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The posters in this thread who believed I am wrong in my stance have also been suspended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

TheMainEvent
07-27-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
07-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't really understand how you guys are blaming the troll for this one. Kleptons Reply in the linked thread seems to be to the OP and not the troll:

[ QUOTE ]

i'm glad you have time to post hands like these

too bad it wont make a f*** of difference

[/ QUOTE ]

Direct link:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2956697&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1 (klepton circumvents)

stabn
07-27-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He only banned the ones that circumvented the sensor in this thread. Do you really think that is ridiculous and unacceptable?

evans075
07-27-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm only guessing here but I bet it was the few that were throwing out the F-bomb, If it was people who just simply didn't agree with the ruling then thats going a little to far. I know we are using his site, but to suspend someone that simply disagrees with him? Kinda harsh!

sfer
07-27-2005, 01:44 PM
So Kurosh is temporarily banned?

evans075
07-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Yea thats what I thought too. I hope he didn't suspend someone for simply disagreeing with him!!!!

Yeti
07-27-2005, 01:47 PM
So kurosh and jason_t have been banned?

If so, they're dropping like nine-pins.

nolanfan34
07-27-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, along with jason_t, and others who circumvented the filter in that thread.

Those who did not do that, and merely disagreed, like BDids, did not get banned. So it wasn't everyone who disagreed.

Mat certainly is making his point known. Not too difficult to follow, guys.

sfer
07-27-2005, 01:49 PM
For how long?

nolanfan34
07-27-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For how long?

[/ QUOTE ]

No clue. I suppose that's Mat's call.

mslif
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. If you intentionally break the rules and use the F-word, then suffer the consequences. Jason t is not stupid, he knew what he was doing when he posted this thread.
I think the troll in the initial thread (w/ Klepton) should have gotten suspended as well for trolling.

partygirluk
07-27-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He only banned the ones that circumvented the sensor in this thread. Do you really think that is ridiculous and unacceptable?

[/ QUOTE ]

The way Mat phrased it he was banning anyone who disagreed with him.

Re. profanity filters - this is a privately owned forum and they can set what rules they want to, and if you circumvent them they can ban you if they choose.

IndieMatty
07-27-2005, 01:57 PM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

evans075
07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, along with jason_t, and others who circumvented the filter in that thread.

Those who did not do that, and merely disagreed, like BDids, did not get banned. So it wasn't everyone who disagreed.
Mat certainly is making his point known. Not too difficult to follow, guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes this situation much better.

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:04 PM
I am really getting a kick out of who the moderators are choosing to make shows of force against.

[censored]
07-27-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Trolls (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2961103 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250& Main=2955685&Search=true&where=&Name=39200&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2961103) and whiners (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2966482&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post2971942) should shut the f[/i]uck up. Especially troll whiners who lead to good posters being banned. Also, the irony in this post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=2962674 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250& Main=2955685&Search=true&where=&Name=39200&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post2962674) is amazing.

Free Klepton!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, what exactly do you want me to do about it?

stabn
07-27-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am really getting a kick out of who the moderators are choosing to make shows of force against.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Loc: f[..]ck mat sklansky "

Way to choose the dumbest way to make a statement.

evans075
07-27-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Free Klepton!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, what exactly do you want me to do about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was accually waiting on you to say that!

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 02:12 PM
FREE KLEPTON!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

<font color="white"> KILL WHITEY! </font>

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks, I guess. Contrary to popular belief, my decision to make that my location had nothing to do with you. I hope I didn't wreck your whole day.

ihardlyknowher
07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
What is the over-under on how quickly Evan will be banned/suspended?

shant
07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For how long?

[/ QUOTE ]
In my brother's case(Klepton), it is a week suspension. I'm figuring it's the same for the others.

It's a good thing in my brother's case. Maybe now he'll put some pants on and go take care of a few errands.

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Is anybody interested in a nonviolent protest?

I'm considering staging a sit-in at Two Plus Two headquarters.

IndieMatty
07-27-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I guess. Contrary to popular belief, my decision to make that my location had nothing to do with you. I hope I didn't wreck your whole day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's doing a service pointing out how lame your location is.

lucas9000
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
you guys realize that there is life outside the 2+2 forums, right?

TheMainEvent
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If there's one form of protest 2+2ers would be good at, it's a sit-in...

Opraman
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I talked with Klepton about starting an "official get banned thread" where everyone could go completely nuts against eachother and get banned for a few days in protest

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please ask if you can use a terminal while you're there so you can keep us updated.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For how long?

[/ QUOTE ]
In my brother's case(Klepton), it is a week suspension. I'm figuring it's the same for the others.

It's a good thing in my brother's case. Maybe now he'll put some pants on and go take care of a few errands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you two coming to NYC for bunkfest?

jakethebake
07-27-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

sfer
07-27-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For how long?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't his main daily "errand" best accomplished with his pants off and the shades drawn?

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that everything I've done/said in this thread indicates that I understand that. Do you disagree?

[censored]
07-27-2005, 02:19 PM
The sooner people accept what this forum is intended to be and what it is not they will be much happier. IMO it is not really that hard to figure out how Matt and 2+2 expect everyone to conduct themselves. The bottom line is this is their forum and that there are plenty of forums that will allow you to post anything you want.

lucas9000
07-27-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that everything I've done/said in this thread indicates that I understand that. Do you disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

not really...my post wasn't directed just at you (hence the plural), though i realize i posted it in response to one of yours.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think the troll in the initial thread (w/ Klepton) should have gotten suspended as well for trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, people who break the rules are responsible for their own behavior. "He made me do it" is an excuse for four year olds, and even they should be punished when they say it.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? They seem to be choosing to enforce well known rules against people who break them.... how is that weird?

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

No, people who break the rules are responsible for their own behavior. "He made me do it" is an excuse for four year olds, and even they should be punished when they say it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't you rathat it were against the rules to make dumbass, useless posts here than to swear? Not that this has any bearing on what has or will happen, just an observation.

IndieMatty
07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't you rathat it were against the rules to make dumbass, useless posts here than to swear? Not that this has any bearing on what has or will happen, just an observation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Impossible and poor comparison, one thing is easily determined (by the censor) and one is not.

Well, except for most of the posts in General or the Internet Magazine forum.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't read them or respond to them then.

But really, for someone to make an effort to break a rule and then get mad about being punished is ridiculous.

What is even more ridiculous, is a bunch of adults, whining like four year olds, that someone can't post on the messgae board for a week; and then blaming the banned persons actions on someone else.

I mean come on, most of you guys (those with the "free Klepton locations) are 21 or over, you have to realise how childish you sound.

stabn
07-27-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is basically 0 reason it would have anything to do with me in the first place... I'm not a mod, i didn't make the f*** rule. I'm just saying that needing to use the word f*** to complain about the f*** rule and/or one poster getting banned over another is pretty lame.

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:32 PM
I find people that are getting banned and the people that are getting threatened with bannings (including myself for having an avatar of Nicky Hilton with body paint) interesting. I won't say it's weird, because that's not really what I was thinking, just that it's interesting.

Obviously Mat, Mason, et al are more in tune with the goals for twoplustwo.com than me, but if I were running this forum banning quality contributors with several thousand posts would be lower on my to-do list than it seems to be on theirs. That's all.

I also think it's sort of funny how some people, you and stabn for instance, always jump into these attitudes of righteousness in threads like these. Again, not weird/bad/whatever you wanna say, just interesting.

mslif
07-27-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read my post correctly, I said the banning of Klepton and other posters who used profanities was the right thing to do.
I just think that we should implement banning on trollers as well

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Impossible and poor comparison, one thing is easily determined (by the censor) and one is not.

Well, except for most of the posts in General or the Internet Magazine forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

My comparison had nothing to do with he ease of detection, it was merely a hypothetical.

sfer
07-27-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find people that are getting banned and the people that are getting threatened with bannings (including myself for having an avatar of Nicky Hilton's vagina with body paint) interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Re. profanity filters - this is a privately owned forum and they can set what rules they want to, and if you circumvent them they can ban you if they choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a fair way to look at what happened.

Nick B.
[ QUOTE ]
(including myself for having an avatar of Nicky Hilton with body paint)

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that was fake right?

shant
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately I can't because of a freelance job I took this month. He is going.

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But really, for someone to make an effort to break a rule and then get mad about being punished is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not mad, I haven't gotten mad and I haven't commented on anyone else's reasons or right to be mad. All I've said here is that I think a lot of what has happened is funny. For some reason a few of you have taken it upon yourself to put words and opinions in my mouth, please stop.

[ QUOTE ]
I mean come on, most of you guys (those with the "free Klepton locations) are 21 or over, you have to realise how childish you sound.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have that location, I'm not over 21, and I do realize that I can be extremely childish very often.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find people that are getting banned and the people that are getting threatened with bannings (including myself for having an avatar of Nicky Hilton with body paint) interesting. I won't say it's weird, because that's not really what I was thinking, just that it's interesting.

Obviously Mat, Mason, et al are more in tune with the goals for twoplustwo.com than me, but if I were running this forum banning quality contributors with several thousand posts would be lower on my to-do list than it seems to be on theirs. That's all.

I also think it's sort of funny how some people, you and stabn for instance, always jump into these attitudes of righteousness in threads like these. Again, not weird/bad/whatever you wanna say, just interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... so people are conspiring against you?

IndieMatty
07-27-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not mad, I haven't gotten mad and I haven't commented on anyone else's reasons or right to be mad. All I've said here is that I think a lot of what has happened is funny. For some reason a few of you have taken it upon yourself to put words and opinions in my mouth, please stop.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have that location, I'm not over 21, and I do realize that I can be extremely childish very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww Don't you just want to put him in your pocket? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

stabn
07-27-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If i had any reason to believe the banning of a poster for using the word [censored] once would be permanent i would feel differently. However, there is an established precident for how mat handles these situations. Nothing in this case violates that precident. And as far as i know Mat has never permanently banned someone for cussing.

As far as the obvious trolls go, i definitely agree that they should be given a shorter rope than they are currently being given.

flair1239
07-27-2005, 02:44 PM
It is probably as simple as this. This is probably 2+2's primary form of marketing.

We all know they are seeing increased traffic lately. So being that this could be many potential customers first impression of 2+2 publishing... can you blame them for wanting to maintain some minimum standards of decorum?

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find people that are getting banned and the people that are getting threatened with bannings (including myself for having an avatar of Nicky Hilton's vagina with body paint) interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm being egotisical, but I don't think banning me makes a whole lot of sense even if I chose to have an avatar of Nikky Hilton being strung up in leather bondage and ass-raped by the guard dog from the Atlantic CIty Motel 6.

tdarko
07-27-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The sooner people accept what this forum is intended to be and what it is not they will be much happier. IMO it is not really that hard to figure out how Matt and 2+2 expect everyone to conduct themselves. The bottom line is this is their forum and that there are plenty of forums that will allow you to post anything you want.

[/ QUOTE ]
my thoughts exactly, and what thinman said about the filter too b/c i use profanity naturally too and that thing saves me all the time.

anyway i don't understand the fuss, he circumvented the filter and got temporarily banned, TEMPORARILY. so why is everyone tripping?

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
GoT and I jsut stared at your post for way longer than we should have had to to understand 6 or 7 words. We are both competant, partially-educated adults and we have no idea wtf you are talking about. When did I say anyone was conspiring against anyone?

[censored]
07-27-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it funnier that quality posters with several thousand post would feel the need to break the well known forum rules.

GuyOnTilt
[ QUOTE ]
GoT and I jsut stared at your post for way longer than we should have had to to understand 6 or 7 words. We are both competant, partially-educated adults and we have no idea wtf you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, who is putting words into whose mouth now?!!!

GoT

CallMeIshmael
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm being egotisical, but I don't think banning me makes a whole lot of sense even if I chose to have an avatar of Nikky Hilton being strung up in leather bondage and ass-raped by the guard dog from the Atlantic CIty Motel 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... some people browse the forums at work.

That pic was probably over the line, and could get someone in trouble.

I dont see the point of the profanity filter. But, it doesnt really matter, because I dont get to set the rules.

I can, however, totally understand the no nudity in avatars/postings rule.

stabn
07-27-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that removing your avatar and sending you a PM as to why makes a lot more sense. Mat does jump very quickly to the banning stage.

sfer
07-27-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link please.

nolanfan34
07-27-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
GoT and I jsut stared at your post for way longer than we should have had to to understand 6 or 7 words. We are both competant, partially-educated adults and we have no idea wtf you are talking about. When did I say anyone was conspiring against anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing. Must be your tin-foil hat you're always wearing.

I think this thread can pretty much be summed up in this way at this point - don't circumvent the filter, the bans are only temporary, and trolls should be given shorter leashes.

tdarko
[ QUOTE ]
I dont see the point of the profanity filter.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh i do and i need this thing, it makes posting a lot faster or else i would be typing and then going back and deleting and then retyping and then accidentally posting profanity and then having to hurry and edit. big ol' mess.

BottlesOf
Actually, I'm pretty sure we can.

[censored]
07-27-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about circumventing the spirit of the profanity censor in you loc? Evan your one of the more popular and respected posters. 2+2 doesn't want people posting the F word, agree or not, I don't what point you are trying to make.

BusterStacks
07-27-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... some people browse the forums at work.

That pic was probably over the line, and could get someone in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the sworst for a profanity filter. Also [censored] rules.

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh i do and i need this thing, it makes posting a lot faster or else i would be typing and then going back and deleting and then retyping and then accidentally posting profanity and then having to hurry and edit. big ol' mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, what I meant was: I dont think the twoplustwo audience really needs to be prevented from seeing profanity. (simply because it is, after all, a poker forum)

But, I also realize that this is a private forum, and they do see a need for the filter.

Evan
07-27-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I find it funnier that quality posters with several thousand post would feel the need to break the well known forum rules.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is this post in response to mine? I don't feel the need to do that, I am not doing that. What are you talking about? I think the way this situation is being handled by the admins is funny, that's all. Why does everyone feel the need to make me out to be a martyr for the crew of banned posters?

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyway i don't understand the fuss, he circumvented the filter and got temporarily banned, TEMPORARILY. so why is everyone tripping?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read entity's first posts in this thread it will sum things up pretty well.

In the beginning (before Mat posted) we were under the impression that Klepton was banned for telling off a troll, and not the profanity.

Given that its for breaking the profanity rules, I cant say anyone can present a logical argument against the bannings.

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I'm pretty sure we can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Entity said he couldnt, because you dont have access to the DB.

If you can... can you see if Tilts == The Matador?

BusterStacks
07-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't even understand why it matters if you get banned. Are you afraid of losing your post count? I wish mine was way lower anyway, and both an account ban and ip ban can be easily circumvented.

[censored]
07-27-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is this post in response to mine? I don't feel the need to do that, I am not doing that. What are you talking about? I think the way this situation is being handled by the admins is funny, that's all. Why does everyone feel the need to make me out to be a martyr for the crew of banned posters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan,

I took the meaning of your post to mean that you found it funny that Mat was spending time banning quality long term posters for circumventing the profanity filter. Thus I reponded that I thought it was funny that the posters who know better would have done that to begin with.

I did not mean to come across like I was attacking you and if I misunderstood the meaning of your post I apologize.

tdarko
07-27-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nah, what I meant was: I dont think the twoplustwo audience really needs to be prevented from seeing profanity. (simply because it is, after all, a poker forum)

But, I also realize that this is a private forum, and they do see a need for the filter.

[/ QUOTE ]
aaahhh i see your point, and you were right we don't make the rules so nothing we can do about it.

Evan
07-27-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

what about circumventing the spirit of the profanity censor in you loc? Evan your one of the more popular and respected posters. 2+2 doesn't want people posting the F word, agree or not, I don't what point you are trying to make.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm really not trying to make any point. I got bored with the "Andy B took away my avatar" location so I changed it to something I thought was funny. It's not a political statement, I'm not trying to free Tibet. Why does everyone have to overanalyze things so much? Just let it go. I noted that I thought something was funny, that's all, [/I] PROMISE.

[censored]
07-27-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm really not trying to make any point. I got bored with the "Andy B took away my avatar" location so I changed it to something I thought was funny. It's not a political statement, I'm not trying to free Tibet. Why does everyone have to overanalyze things so much? Just let it go. I noted that I thought something was funny, that's all, [/I] PROMISE.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough

BottlesOf
07-27-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Evan your one of the more popular and respected posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's not, stfu, Evan sucks!

BottlesOf
07-27-2005, 03:05 PM
we can certainly search users by IP and bane them by IP. If I knew one of the incarnations' IPs I could find out if others belonged to him as well. Mat, I'm sure can see more.

sfer
07-27-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evan your one of the more popular and respected posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's not, stfu, Evan sucks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no kidding. I remember when we first saw Evan at NYPC (before we knew who he was) and someone said something like, "I guess they're not checking IDs."

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 03:06 PM
*Deleted*

since you have changed your local

BottlesOf
07-27-2005, 03:06 PM
learn how to use instant ubb code, prag.

KDawgCometh
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't be shocked if Tilts is another incarnation of a former troll. I remember his first post in ss attacking JoshuaD over his running good thread. Tilts has provided absolutely nothing that I have seen since he regged

CallMeIshmael
07-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Oh no no no.

I'm a rocketman... Rocketman

Burning out his fuse out there alone

Evan
07-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Okay guys, stop swearing. I had fun with it when I figured out how to do it too, but some people don't like it and they make the rules. Nothing we can do.

I thought this was a good thing to make a joke about but I pissed off some people, that was not my intention. Apparently this is not Mat's full time job so having to go through the hastle of dealing with this BS is a pain for him, so I can understand that he would like to avoid it. His answer to that is suspending people, including me for a short time, so live with it.

Basically, I caused more annoyance for others than I provided myself giggles, it seems. The same for anyone else who seems to have had a bit too much fun with the ubb code tricks. Stop doing it, go entertain yourself some other way. It's the middle of the day so it's likely no one else is home, go jerk off and stop swearing.

AngryCola
07-27-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay guys, stop swearing. I had fun with it when I figured out how to do it too, but some people don't like it and they make the rules. Nothing we can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I entirely agree that the owners and moderators of this board can choose to create and enforce any policies they wish. Trying to circumvent their rules is obviously not the greatest of ideas.

However, this profanity stuff has never seemed right to me. We're allowed to discuss pretty much anything about the dirtiest aspects of sex, but we can't use 'naughty' words? That is silly.

Gambling is only legal for adults. Why are we protecting adults from language? They are just words. This whole mentality of naughty language somehow being worse than sex, violence, and gambling has never seemed right to me. I will admit that more than a couple people on these forums aren't mature enough not to curse in every other sentence, but abusive people can always be taken care of individually.

2+2 is a publisher of gambling books. Their primary goal with these forums should be to produce a good image of what their business is about. So, I can somewhat understand the desire to keep the language clean. But some of the censorship is just silly. One can't even use a certain latin word just because the filter is worried about people making fun of those who desire their own sex.
That one will never make any sense to me.

I respect the fact that 2+2 can make their own rules, but I will probably never agree with this one.

BottlesOf
07-27-2005, 04:00 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1171/bart4zv.jpg

Justin A
07-27-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should be banned for spelling Mat's name wrong. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

scrub
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess a partial education means a lot less than it used to...

scrub

Evan
07-27-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]
Shut up, I had to hurry typing that so we could go gamble on a TV show.

nolanfan34
07-27-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]
Shut up, I had to hurry typing that so we could go gamble on a TV show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate. In a new thread, if necessary.

IndieMatty
07-27-2005, 05:09 PM
For the record, that troll is THE troll. It sucks that the last incarnation (the honest matador) got banned. But this is almost certainly him.

Eurotrash
07-27-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the record, that troll is THE troll. It sucks that the last incarnation (the honest matador) got banned. But this is almost certainly him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, this is some kind of uber-troll that we're dealing with here -- likely the result of years of Nazi experimentation.

can he be stopped?

Evan
07-27-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate. In a new thread, if necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a show called 'Beyond Belief.' They show 5 individual clips; each is a short story of an extraordinary event (gambler wins 500k at roulette after being shocked by a hand dryer, woman is saved from death by someone that turns out to be her birth mother after she finds out she is adopted, etc.). At the end of the show they tell you which were inspired by real stories and which were fake. Brighten and I bet $5/clip for 2 shows and I made $5!!!

usmfan
07-27-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

meep_42
07-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Is that the one with Jonathan Frakes?
FWIW, they stopped filming this like 3 years ago.

It was a pretty good show, if you're really bored. (Or feel the compulsive need to gambool~)

-d

[censored]
07-27-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about Will Riker? if so just refer to him as such.

The other host should be refered to as the dude who married Barbara Streisand

Evan
07-27-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It was a pretty good show, if you're really bored. (Or feel the compulsive need to gambool~)

-d

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea. It was just on the Sci Fi channel I think, but I don't know the host's name.

Subfallen
07-27-2005, 07:14 PM
jason_t my man, I'm waayyy ahead of you. See? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=holdem&amp;Number=2952484&amp;Foru m=f2&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=2952460&amp;Sea rch=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=16914&amp;daterange=1&amp;newe rval=1&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=# Post2952484)

I strongly encourage all of you to follow suit.

jason_t
07-27-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What is even more ridiculous, is a bunch of adults, whining like four year olds, that someone can't post on the messgae board for a week; and then blaming the banned persons actions on someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make it clear to you that I am aware why he was banned. In my second post in this thread I wrote

[ QUOTE ]
Klepton replied to TiltsMcFabulous' whine [there] in the psychology forum telling him to shut up. He circumvented the censor in his post and apparently had his account closed a result.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will never feel childish for being loyal to a friend and valuable colleague that I feel has been wronged.

jason_t
07-27-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For how long?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Klepton and I are traveling together to NYC for this. Sadly, shant won't be able to join.

jason_t
07-27-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I entirely agree that the owners and moderators of this board can choose to create and enforce any policies they wish. Trying to circumvent their rules is obviously not the greatest of ideas.

However, this profanity stuff has never seemed right to me. We're allowed to discuss pretty much anything about the dirtiest aspects of sex, but we can't use 'naughty' words? That is silly.

Gambling is only legal for adults. Why are we protecting adults from language? They are just words. This whole mentality of naughty language somehow being worse than sex, violence, and gambling has never seemed right to me. I will admit that more than a couple people on these forums aren't mature enough not to curse in every other sentence, but abusive people can always be taken care of individually.

2+2 is a publisher of gambling books. Their primary goal with these forums should be to produce a good image of what their business is about. So, I can somewhat understand the desire to keep the language clean. But some of the censorship is just silly. One can't even use a certain latin word just because the filter is worried about people making fun of those who desire their own sex.

I respect the fact that 2+2 can make their own rules, but I will probably never agree with this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice post.

Klepton
07-27-2005, 08:38 PM
thank you all for your support

tilts seems like a troll, if he isn't then he's an idiot who can't grasp simple small stakes theories

i made the mistake of swearing when making fun of him

this suspension though has made me look at 2p2 different. i will probably never post in ss against for fear of being suspended when i flame someone

i remember some of my first posts people called me an idiot and said things like "not raising this turn makes me want to punch you"

did i go make a thread saying "wah wah you guys are mean?"

no, i thought about my game and improved.

obviously you can see i'm still a little angry about the situation, but from your help i got unsuspended after only 2 days instead of a week. thank you again, and i'll be ready for bunkfest.

KDawgCometh
07-27-2005, 08:44 PM
klepton, please don't stop posting in ss. I always look forward to your posts and enjoy what you have to say. Don't let some troll prevent you from posting there as there are many who appreciate you, me included. Just ignore Tilts and if you want to flame any of my posts go ahead, I got no problem with it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jason_t
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this suspension though has made me look at 2p2 different. i will probably never post in ss against for fear of being suspended when i flame someone

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the worst possible outcome.

Luv2DriveTT
07-28-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the worst possible outcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I have been WAY to busy to visit SS lately, reading this thread brought tears to my eyes. Klepton rules, SS would be missing a serious contributor and a fabulous partner in crime should he not spend any more time there.

I think we need to give him some moral support when he shows up to NYC. We can't let Klepton go out like that!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

nothumb
07-28-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What is even more ridiculous, is a bunch of adults, whining like four year olds

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give anyone too much credit...

NT

nothumb
07-28-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link please...

NT

Slacker13
07-28-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Suddenly I feel as though I am in church.

B Dids
07-28-2005, 10:01 AM
What's bothered me is I think the same point Evan has. People are being banned for what seem (IMO) to be minor infractions. People who post good content in the strat forums.

The people who don't get banned are folks like Vince Lepore, who doens't contribute anything beyond trolls, flaim bait, and pointless gossip in the WPT forums. However, because he doens't swear he doesn't get banned. While I have to basically agree with the points that scrub and others have made about profanity, one f-bomb doesn't to the damage to to level of discourse that somebody like Vince, or Tilts, or any of the other trolls in the WPT forum can. The people who are catching the bad side of things are those who are the most obvious, but it's the more subtle trolls who do more damage and stick around. It just feels like there's a disconnect between the mods and the community of the board.

While I agree that jason, Klepton didn't make the best choices, I'm just not a fan of the "ban first, lift ban when they've learned their lesson" style. If you want the community to be more accepting of the new mods and the new culture that they're attempting to put forth, it's probably easier to just have the mods, lock threads, explain why they're lock and what posters are doing to put themselves at risk.

Entity
07-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm convinced that Tilts is one of the following:

1) A normal troll.
2) A recurring troll.
3) The same troll as the Matador, CinnamonWind, etc.

I have banned him and have notified Mat of this. I can't figure out how to search for his IP address so most of my reasoning is based on information revealed from reading his posts, such as this one. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2981250&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

If he's a troll, he'll be back. This won't serve as much of a deterrant but at least he'll lay low for a while before he comes back.

If he's not a troll, he can/will contact Mat (as many of you did after being banned) and can talk to Mat about this.

The pattern of his posts, as well as the style and substance, is too similar to trolls of the past for me to ignore any longer.

Fare thee well, Tilts.

Rob

jason_t
07-28-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm convinced that Tilts is either:

1) A normal troll.
2) A recurring troll.

I have banned him and have notified Mat of this. I can't figure out how to search for his IP address so most of my reasoning is based on information revealed from reading his posts, such as this one. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2981250&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

If he's a troll, he'll be back. This won't serve as much of a deterrant but at least he'll lay low for a while before he comes back.

If he's not a troll, he can/will contact Mat (as many of you did after being banned) and can talk to Mat about this.

The pattern of his posts, as well as the style and substance, is too similar to trolls of the past for me to ignore any longer.

Fare the well, Tilts.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you.

nolanfan34
07-28-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm convinced that Tilts is one of the following:

1) A normal troll.
2) A recurring troll.

Fare the well, Tilts.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played. The recent thread in mid-high led me to the same conclusion, and I'm glad you took action on this.

IndieMatty
07-28-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) A normal troll.
2) A recurring troll.

Fare the well, Tilts.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I'm a little sad, because in an SS thread--he refferred to me as a "respected Mid-Hi poster".

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

adamstewart
08-04-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[quote There was speculation in the IRC channel #sstakes that he is the latest instantiation of a rather famous troll. I'm not saying I buy that theory, but regardless he infuriated a lot of people yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope this does not mean we have to suffer through another annoying episode of "Adam Stewart: Internet Detective". GOD, it is almost a year later and he still posts about the time he "PWND" the Matador.

I thought in the end Adam got more annoying than the Matador.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Flair,

Fvck you.

Btw, at times it seems you're the one who continually reminds everyone ABOUT THE TIME I PWN3D!!!!1111 THE-MATADOR.

Adam

adamstewart
08-04-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) A normal troll.
2) A recurring troll.

Fare the well, Tilts.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

I heard a little while ago that YOU were The-Matador.

?

Adam