PDA

View Full Version : "Darrell Dicken, aka "Gigabet" is withouth a doubt poker's genius"

kevstreet
07-26-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed but I thought it was very interesting to read Scott Fischman say that Gigabet is the "one I am pointing my finger at to thank for my recent success and improvements..." Anyone have a link to a post about this, can't find one via a search? The interview also talked of Fischman playing STTs ranging from $20s to $5,000s.

1C5
07-26-2005, 03:31 PM
So that's who was on my 22 table this afternoon.

durron597
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Do a search for "Darrel Dicken", "Scott Fischman", and "Cardplayer", you'll prolly find it. I think it was in the WPT forum.

kevstreet
07-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Thank you, I'll check over there.

good2cu
07-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Barry Greenstien talks about making a "gigabet" play in the last chapter in his book. It;s worth noting that gigabet thinks on the same level as the best of the highest stake players in the game.

Daliman
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Barry Greenstien talks about making a "gigabet" play in the last chapter in his book. It;s worth noting that gigabet thinks on the same level as the best of the highest stake players in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

R U Serious?

Degen
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Ya I brought this up in a previous thread...I was blown away by that. Though in Giga's WSOP FT pic's you can see Fischman standing right behind him and Giga was wearing Fish Tank gear...also noted here that they are bud's.

The article (http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/archives/showarticle.php?a_id=14839&m_id=65567) was actually in Card Player.

Giga is the man. I sure wish he participated in this forum more, though when he does decide to poke his head in it gives us something great to chew on for a week or two...

Almost there...
Q3...
Mirage showdown hand...

burningyen
07-26-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

R U Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he means a "Gigabet-like" play. Barry doesn't mention Gigabet/Darrell in the book.