PDA

View Full Version : Teachers Pet Beat Down

07-26-2005, 03:03 PM
poor bastard (http://dolby.dyndns.org/upfoo/mov/1116205741909.wmv)

TheCroShow
07-26-2005, 03:04 PM
that's a video? eww dude why post that? I'm not clicking!

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-26-2005, 03:07 PM
What a bunch of pussies. They all hit like little girls.

asofel
07-26-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this the asian kid getting beat down? I couldn't view/save the video.

07-26-2005, 03:10 PM
yea it's the asian kid. i thought it was pretty funny.

swede123
07-26-2005, 03:11 PM
What exactly did you funny about this? Poor kid.

Swede

evil_twin
07-26-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain to us how it's funny?

TheMainEvent
07-26-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think so. And I'm usually pretty insensitive about things like this.

07-26-2005, 03:14 PM
jesus...yes, it's a shame no one stuck up for the little guy and i felt sorry for him.

kurosh
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yea it's the asian kid. i thought it was pretty sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

x2ski
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cowards too. They hit him and run away.

Hopefully he brings a gun to school tomorrow... they deserve it.

MoreWineII
07-26-2005, 03:17 PM
beating up people makes me feel cool.

shant
07-26-2005, 03:18 PM
That kid is making a long "People To Kill" list at home.

hoopsie44
07-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Pretty disturbing stuff. Especially considering it looks like it took place in a school classroom.

tdarko
07-26-2005, 03:21 PM
so not even an attempt on his part? i mean, if it were me one guy is coming out of the pile saying, "that was a bad [censored] idea!"

07-26-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so not even an attempt on his part? i mean, if it were me one guy is coming out of the pile saying, "that was a bad [censored] idea!"

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored]' A

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He pretty much just sat there and took it like an even bigger little pussy than the rest of them.

miajag81
07-26-2005, 03:33 PM
is this even real? it looks staged.

swede123
07-26-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt would most of us at least attempt to fight back, however weakly. But it seems this kid has just given up. To me that was the saddest thing about this video. He just lays there and takes it, like a dog getting beaten. Seriously, the more I think about it the more I want to put a good beating on each and everyone of those fuckers who beat him up.

Swede

theghost
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is this even real? it looks staged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it looks like a class project to make a video on bullying.

TheCroShow
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
teacher's pet, i thought it would be a poor dog or an innocent little kitty

jakethebake
07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What exactly did you funny about this? Poor kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a nerd. They're not like real kids.

PokerBob
07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
even i find this disgusting

PokerBob
07-26-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That kid is making a long "People To Kill" list at home.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed

PokerBob
07-26-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy is clearly a troll with a masturbatory disorder.......ooooooo Asian boys getting thumped.....that is HOT......dowload some bukakke like the rest of us you sick [censored]

07-26-2005, 03:45 PM
lol

Smackdab
07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not fighting back is his best defense here. He's fights back and they whoop his ass even more. I give him credit for not screaming and crying like a little biotch.

The Dude
07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I find it sickening that people find stuff like this funny. It's not in the least bit funny, and it speaks a lot about your character if you can watch this and laugh.

jason_t
07-26-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick. You only have 9 posts. Register a new account because otherwise you'll be forever known as the douchebag that found something funny that is completely and utterly disgusting.

jakethebake
07-26-2005, 03:54 PM
He looks like an Asian Harry Potter.

Duke
07-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Either that's the biggest group of pussies in the world, or it's staged. I think I could take on more of those guys at once than 5 year olds.

~D

The Dude
07-26-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quick. You only have 9 posts. Register a new account because otherwise you'll be forever known as the douchebag that found something funny that is completely and utterly disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems likely that he knows finding this video funny is wrong, so he set up a secondary account to do it from.

tdarko
07-26-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not fighting back is his best defense here. He's fights back and they whoop his ass even more. I give him credit for not screaming and crying like a little biotch.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
i guess so, huh? i'm not a [censored] in real life, i swear.

tdarko
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either that's the biggest group of pussies in the world, or it's staged. I think I could take on more of those guys at once than 5 year olds.

[/ QUOTE ]
another classic thread in the making?

Eurotrash
07-26-2005, 04:08 PM
those are some spiteful fcking bastards if this isn't fake.

in a more perfect world, the battle would have been one with a theme ingredient and would take place in kitchen stadium.

07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
you got it buddy. i figured i'd make a few posts in the ss nl forums and then unleash this beauty. gimme a break DUDE.
i meant it when i said i felt sorry for the kid, but stab one them with your pencil or something...

krazyace5
07-26-2005, 04:32 PM
looks like 3 different kids, maybe its an initiation for something?

PokerBob
07-26-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, serial killing.

mslif
07-26-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy is clearly a troll with a masturbatory disorder.......ooooooo Asian boys getting thumped.....that is HOT......dowload some bukakke like the rest of us you sick [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur

IronDragon1
07-26-2005, 04:38 PM
To me-watching this is like a black dude watching the scene where Kunta Kente gets his foot chopped off.

jakethebake
07-26-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To me-watching this is like a black dude watching the scene where Kunta Kente gets his foot chopped off.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

M2d
07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought all us asians looked alike

07-26-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My first thought. They do all hit like girls. If those little bitches came over here to America they would get their ass kicked.

He should bring an M16 into school and blow them all away.

B Dids
07-26-2005, 05:08 PM
To me, this is really obviously staged.

PokerBob
07-26-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought all us asians looked alike

[/ QUOTE ]

we crackers look more closely when one of you people is getting pummelled.

JaBlue
07-26-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

he's an asian teacher's pet (???)

pokerdirty
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
quick, someone make a "How many pussies could this 'Teacher's Pet' take on if he really tried" thread!!!

Smackdab
07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to expound on that or are you the definitive right/wrong guy on this forum?

He's got like 9 guys beating him. He gets a lucky punch in on just one of them now he's got at least one thats really pissed and looking to administer some serious pain. Most of the blows. kicks etc look to me to be more more demeaining than painful. I'm sticking with my -EV view of offering no physical defense here theory.

Would you care to offer your theory on why defending himself vigorously is the right thing here or did you just figure this the macho thing to do?

"You are wrong" is no argument nor any type of debate adequately expressing why my opinion here is not correct.

slickpoppa
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To me, this is really obviously staged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer
07-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Fake.

YourFoxyGrandma
07-26-2005, 08:29 PM
That's terrible. And it's even worse with Linkin Park background music.

ThaHero
07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to expound on that or are you the definitive right/wrong guy on this forum?

He's got like 9 guys beating him. He gets a lucky punch in on just one of them now he's got at least one thats really pissed and looking to administer some serious pain. Most of the blows. kicks etc look to me to be more more demeaining than painful. I'm sticking with my -EV view of offering no physical defense here theory.

Would you care to offer your theory on why defending himself vigorously is the right thing here or did you just figure this the macho thing to do?

"You are wrong" is no argument nor any type of debate adequately expressing why my opinion here is not correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, it is +EV to try and fight back, at least in American high schools. I'm assuming Japanese high schools are similar. If you allow yourself to get picked on once, you open up the possibility of it happening again. However, if you stand up for yourself, the probability of them pulling a stunt like this is lower.

Also, judging by body language, only 1 or 2 of those guys were serious. Most were just joining in for fun. They almost always hit and backed away. In my day, when we beat on a kid, we BEAT on him. Not two little slaps and a step back. That was a sure sign of weakness, and only people that were scared hit like that. I would have attacked at least one of those pricks, and watch the other 8 or 9 just stand by and watch me go 1 on 1.

I think in my high school days I could have taken on that whole room. Not a single one of those guys knew how to fight.

BTW, this did look somewhat staged.

Joshssj4
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
jesus...yes, it's a shame no one stuck up for the little guy and i felt sorry for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Fucken die you contradiciting [censored]!

nothumb
07-26-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

And, BTW, I've taken worse. This is really not that bad by standards in the South.

NT

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. With a$$holes like these, if the guy dared stand up for himself by fighting back, whoever he hit would feel that he had to kick the guy's ass to show how tough he is. The fact that there's a big group attacking him makes it that much more dangerous -- each one of those guys wants to "out-do" his friends by inflicting worse and worse attacks on the guy. It started with them hitting the guy, then they started kicking him, then stomping on him, then they brought out the chair...it kept escalating. Just imagine what they would have done to him had he made them angry.

Scenes like that are the reason why we have school shootings. If the video isn't fake, just imagine what it's like to be this kid day in and day out. His life is [censored].

Oh, and whoever added the Linkin Park background music to make the video "cool" deserves to die a slow death.

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, this did look somewhat staged.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks staged because they're all mugging for the camera, so it doesn't look totally natural...but I think they're still picking on the guy and that he wasn't in on it, even if they're not totally beating the crap out of him. It looks to me like the bullies are screwing around, but don't really want to hurt the guy (because then they might get in trouble), but just want to humiliate him.

IMO, humiliating someone like that is much worse than physically hurting him.

Peter666
07-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Lucky Kid! First, that was not a bad beatdown. Second, someone was dumb enough to film it and put it on the internet! Can you say SUE!!!!! Definitely +EV. I would subjugate myself to that for the cash.

A_C_Slater
07-27-2005, 12:46 AM
He's also lucky in that he managed to avoid getting swirlied.

sfer
07-27-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

And, BTW, I've taken worse. This is really not that bad by standards in the South.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. I'm really sorry to hear that anything like this is commonplace. Certainly this thread will occur to me the next time some kid starts shooting people in a school.

I don't think it's fake. I don't think you can fake the contact in the locker room near the end.

PokerBob
07-27-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. I'm really sorry to hear that anything like this is commonplace. Certainly this thread will occur to me the next time some kid starts shooting people in a school.

I don't think it's fake. I don't think you can fake the contact in the locker room near the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

glad i'm taking a year off of teaching......

tdarko
07-27-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes i will actually. story time:

two weeks ago i beaned a hitter (6"2 245lbs, has big league time), well he charged me and luckily i was able to duck under his haymaker and wrap him up...i began to lift him to put him to the ground when my catcher grabbed him by the back of the jersey and slung him to the ground. i get up at this point.

for you to understand this you have to know that this happened incredible fast and i had been throwing inside to this hitter all year and apparently the rest of the team knew that he was going to charge if he got hit b/c they were on me before i could blink. instead of taking it like a b*tch and curling up and doing whatever it is you think deserves merit i decided to pick off one guy and i knocked the f*ck out of him (earned myself a nice 5 game susepension too) and then got pummeled until the rest of the team other than the infield got there to help out.

when i got back to the dugout i had a knot on my head, scrapes all along the side of my face down my neck, my shoulder's were sore as hell (i guess from being grabbed) but then i realized my hand hurt like hell, aww yeah thats right my hand hurts /images/graemlins/grin.gif at least i got something out of all that, they may have got the best of me b/c of numbers but they didn't get all of me and that second baseman who tried to cheap shot me from the side who now has a broken jaw will never try to sucker punch anyone ever again. lesson learned.

bernie
07-27-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it sickening that people find stuff like this funny. It's not in the least bit funny, and it speaks a lot about your character if you can watch this and laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's one thing if the kid deserves it. I thoroughly enjoy those. But this isn't fun to watch.

But watching it, I just felt like beating the holy living tar out of the idiots hitting this kid. Seeing how they would like it. Even though some of it looked like they were just 1/2 assing it. A couple shots weren't.

That said, this isn't anything new. It's happened since before I was in school. What's real sad is some of the parents of the kids involved who will defend their little angels. Those parents oughtta get their asses kicked too.

b

JaBlue
07-27-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But watching it, I just felt like beating the holy living tar out of the idiots hitting this kid.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What's real sad is some of the parents of the kids involved who will defend their little angels. Those parents oughtta get their asses kicked too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100%

jakethebake
07-27-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm not saying that 3-4 kids beating up on another kid is o.k. but come on. This was not a bad beating at all (if it was real). I've both taken and dealt out much worse than this. And as long as the kid just sits there, they're just going to keep after him. The first time the came after him, he should've called out at least one of them and shamed the bully into going at it one-on-one. I really find it difficult to feel sorry for people that refuse to do anything to help their situation.

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying that 3-4 kids beating up on another kid is o.k. but come on. This was not a bad beating at all (if it was real). I've both taken and dealt out much worse than this. And as long as the kid just sits there, they're just going to keep after him. The first time the came after him, he should've called out at least one of them and shamed the bully into going at it one-on-one. I really find it difficult to feel sorry for people that refuse to do anything to help their situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, the bully's mentality -- he deserves it because he's a loser who won't fight back. I guess it never occurred to you that kids should be able to go to school without having to worry about getting stomped on in class? Oh right, you've "dealt out" much worse than this, so you'd be one of the kids doing the stomping.

Maybe he has tried to fight back in the past, only to get beaten down twice as badly. The kid looks like he's totally broken and is just accepting his lot in life. He's waiting for his latest beat-down to be over so he can go on with his day.

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But watching it, I just felt like beating the holy living tar out of the idiots hitting this kid. Seeing how they would like it. Even though some of it looked like they were just 1/2 assing it. A couple shots weren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what happens when a big group like this decides to pick on one kid. It starts out half-assed at first, but then each kid starts trying to out-do the other and it quickly escalates.

jakethebake
07-27-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yup, the bully's mentality -- he deserves it because he's a loser who won't fight back. I guess it never occurred to you that kids should be able to go to school without having to worry about getting stomped on in class? Oh right, you've "dealt out" much worse than this, so you'd be one of the kids doing the stomping.

Maybe he has tried to fight back in the past, only to get beaten down twice as badly. The kid looks like he's totally broken and is just accepting his lot in life. He's waiting for his latest beat-down to be over so he can go on with his day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say anything even remotely similar to anything in your response.

1) "I'm not saying that 3-4 kids beating up on another kid is o.k."

2) I said I've dealt out beatings. This does not mean I dealt them out as part of a group.

3) You're right, this kid does look like he's totally broken. That was my point.

Smackdab
07-27-2005, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

two weeks ago i beaned a hitter (6"2 245lbs, has big league time), well he charged me and luckily i was able to duck under his haymaker and wrap him up...i began to lift him to put him to the ground when my catcher grabbed him by the back of the jersey and slung him to the ground. i get up at this point.

for you to understand this you have to know that this happened incredible fast and i had been throwing inside to this hitter all year and apparently the rest of the team knew that he was going to charge if he got hit b/c they were on me before i could blink. instead of taking it like a b*tch and curling up and doing whatever it is you think deserves merit i decided to pick off one guy and i knocked the f*ck out of him (earned myself a nice 5 game susepension too) and then got pummeled until the rest of the team other than the infield got there to help out.

when i got back to the dugout i had a knot on my head, scrapes all along the side of my face down my neck, my shoulder's were sore as hell (i guess from being grabbed) but then i realized my hand hurt like hell, aww yeah thats right my hand hurts /images/graemlins/grin.gif at least i got something out of all that, they may have got the best of me b/c of numbers but they didn't get all of me and that second baseman who tried to cheap shot me from the side who now has a broken jaw will never try to sucker punch anyone ever again. lesson learned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apples and oranges. Two completely different set of circumstances. In your case you knew two things for a fact:

a.) your teamates would come to your aid.
b.) the umpiring crew would be resoring order

I saw no evidence of 7-8 other teacher's pets in this video ready to help this kid out nor any teachers or other authority figures trying to break this up.

In your case the brawl had a short term life. In the video this beatdown could have lasted forever. I would never advocate in a one on one situation that a person not defend themselves. In the scenario on the video this kid's best bet was just take it until the bullies tired of it and went away.

Of course your "your wrong" comment cannot be wrong.

So I guess that leaves me, Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr as wrong when it comes to being vastly outnumbered and the best approach to defend one's self in a no win situation.

As a side note I am 6'3" 230 and played linebacker 4 years at a Big Ten school. That was 20 years ago and way to old to engage in fist to cuffs any more not that I did much of that 20 years ago.

These days when the very rare occasion occurs in a bar or club when someone drops the gaunlet my usual response is to tell the other party:

I'm too old to box so I'll give you 2 options.

a) I can shoot you

-or-

b) I can buy you a drink and we'll talk about it.

followed by "I ain't skeered to go back to prison" in my best Deliverance, squeel like a pig, inbred impersonation.

Some laugh, some try to figure out if I really have been in prison but all take me up on the drink. Which is a good thing since I don't own a gun.

So darko.............when you want to have that drink?

-Skeme-
07-27-2005, 09:53 AM
I didn't think the act itself was funny, beating up some nerd with like 30 people, but I cannot lie.. I laughed when they dropped the chair on him. Where are the teachers in all this? Wtf they're beating him up again? What a bunch of dicks.

raisins
07-27-2005, 12:25 PM
I agree that, physically, this was not that bad of a beating. What I and I think others found disturbing about this video is the psychological climate that the kid is enduring. That is horrible. One of the worst aspects of it is one of them bringing a video camera to record it for posterity and then to further expose him by putting it on the web. There is a lot of premeditation and malice in that act. I also agree that the situation is unlikely to ever change but I have more sympathy for him. Not everyone is naturally aggressive or is raised in an environment where physical aggression is sometimes considered appropriate. Authority figure preach to kids that violence is _never_ apropriate and the wrong kids listen and take it seriously. He looks entirely out of his element and needs someone, a coach, father, etc. to give him an idea how to respond to this level of hostility.

I don't know whether it would be better for him to fight back or not, probably would. But there is a chance that anyone he fights would 1) have him outmatched and 2) find losing to someone at the bottom of the social ladder unbearable and be willing to go much farther. On the other hand, even if he lost, fighting back would allow him to feel better about the situation.

By the way, I have no idea why some (not Jakethebake) think this video is staged. There is nothing about it that looks fake to me.

regards,

raisins

tdarko
07-27-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a.) your teamates would come to your aid.
b.) the umpiring crew would be resoring order

[/ QUOTE ]
umpire crew is pretty much useless until the end of the fight when its a standing around shoving match, everyone knows the managers and players seperate the fight.

[ QUOTE ]
I saw no evidence of 7-8 other teacher's pets in this video ready to help this kid out nor any teachers or other authority figures trying to break this up.

[/ QUOTE ]
more of a reason to bite, kick, swing do anything to keep at least a few of them away. whoever said just laying there makes them not hit you as hard is just stupid, these are school kids do you remember when you were a fifth grader? i do, and if a kid bit a chunk of meat out of my thigh or i saw that happen to the kid next to me i am going back to my desk to organize my trapper keeper.
[ QUOTE ]

a) I can shoot you

-or-

[/ QUOTE ]
i like this.
[ QUOTE ]
So darko.............when you want to have that drink?

[/ QUOTE ]
only if that drink is in an airport...you know for security reasons. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know whether it would be better for him to fight back or not, probably would. But there is a chance that anyone he fights would 1) have him outmatched and 2) find losing to someone at the bottom of the social ladder unbearable and be willing to go much farther. On the other hand, even if he lost, fighting back would allow him to feel better about the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with him fighting back is that he probably wouldn't be able to do it effectively. If he got a weak punch in, the beating that the recipient of the punch gave would inflict would not make it worth it to have fought back. They're half-assed about picking on him -- it's mostly just to humiliate him, but they aren't hurting him that badly. However, if one of them felt embarassed in front of his friends by getting punched in the nose by the "geek", it would probably quickly turn into a serious beat down, really quick.

This kid has been marked as a target. My guess is that this has been going on for a long time. The kid's mistake was not fighting back the *first* time that someone tried to pick on him. Were he to have fought back the first time, he wouldn't be seen as a target today. However, most kids don't realize that not fighting back the first time will have serious consequences later on. Unfortunately, once kids see a kid as a target, it's very very hard to lose that image.

augie00
07-27-2005, 06:12 PM
If anybody actually finds this funny, I'll personally kick the [censored] out of you. Then you can report back to OOT to tell everyone how funny it was.

[censored]
07-27-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome

[censored]
07-27-2005, 06:37 PM
OK so who is going to Japan with me?

[censored]
07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anybody actually finds this funny, I'll personally kick the [censored] out of you. Then you can report back to OOT to tell everyone how funny it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Video not funny.

your post, very funny.

let me be clear video = not funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HopeydaFish
07-27-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that will get the point across clearly enough. What he needs is for 3 or 4 of us to beat the [censored] out of him all at once, not just one guy. Oh, and we'll need someone to videotape it while it's happening. Then he might understand.

Mason Hellmuth
07-27-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

a) I can shoot you

-or-

[/ QUOTE ]
I am stealing this.

Unfortunately, if the other guy does have a gun, you might be out of luck.

Smackdab
07-27-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a) I can shoot you

-or-

[/ QUOTE ]
I am stealing this.

Unfortunately, if the other guy does have a gun, you might be out of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that "you aren't skeered of going back to prison"

07-28-2005, 12:27 PM
bahahahah, sorry tough guy. i didn't know he was your son. teach the kid how to fight pussy.