PDA

View Full Version : I've found a new group of people to despise

diebitter
07-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Lawyers who claim to support 'Human Rights'

Never really liked them as profiteers from human misery (though I do think the ones that act against torture are fine), but I've just been listening to one on the radio going on about how we should let mulsims debate their views in public, and that it's disgusting a shoot-to-kill policy arises without consultation(?eh?Who do you consult then?). He also acts for a whole set of AQ suspects...

He also says we shouldn't ban AQ websites because conventional news sources don't give the full picture (well, it's true they don't give bomb-making instructions!)

Man, not only are they weasels, they're making good money from it.

Flame on, ya lefty/liberal bleeding hearts!

jojobinks
07-26-2005, 07:53 AM
"human rights" are, indeed, silly.

horrible post.

jakethebake
07-26-2005, 08:55 AM
This is pretty much a politics post.

poker-penguin
07-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, and Muslims aren't human anyway.

Kill em all and let Allah sort em out.

The sad thing is that some people will agree with the rest of this post.

diebitter
07-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Ok, my bad.

First shoulda put it in politics, second, I shouldna wrote it after tilting after listening to some apologist for Al-Quaida lawyer banging on about the rights of people to get access to sites that give instructions on bomb-making (and worse).

Sorry. I should specifically stated "so-called human-rights lawyers who are actually doing everything in their power to stop action against bad people, but are explicitly silent when the bad people's actions are raised"

But that's too long.

elwoodblues
07-26-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry. I should specifically stated "so-called human-rights lawyers who are actually doing everything in their power to stop action against bad people, but are explicitly silent when the bad people's actions are raised"

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have at least been more understandable than railing against lawyers who support human rights.

scalf
07-26-2005, 10:54 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif finally; a poster who understands what a bunch of blood-sucking maggots that these leeches of human misery and stiflers of true productivity and progress really are like;

when historians look back on this era; they will wonder why people put up with the absurd power lawyers have in u.s.a. society..

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CORed
07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah, we need censorship. Free speech and free press are nothing but trouble. I'm sure none of those bomb making instructions ever got printed out, and nobody in the world knows how to make bombs, so if we just take down the web sites, nobody will ever figure out how to make bombs again. We also need to get rid of trial by jury and all that innocent until proven guilty bullshit. Just kill anybody we think might be a terrorist. Damn Muslims don't deserve to live anyway, even if one or two of them aren't terrorists. O yeah, we also need to spread freedom to the Middle East.