PDA

View Full Version : What happened in Hell's Kitchen show tonight?

Blarg
07-26-2005, 02:04 AM
What happened in the program? I forgot to watch. grrr

IronDragon1
07-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Another British program was neutered and dumbed down.

Edit: Sorry I can't be more helpful-I guess you could check tv.com-they should have a summary up soon

kipin
07-26-2005, 02:38 AM
http://www.mininova.org/get/79426

Torrent for the latest episode.

private joker
07-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Great episode. All 3 finalists' families came to the restaurant, and each cook made their own dish. The two people who stayed were the two who cooked the two most popular dishes. That would be Michael and Ralph. Jessica was sent home, but by an increasingly characteristically nice Ramsay.

The other great thing was that Jessica's lesbian girlfriend was part of her family (also Michael's wife and Ralph's fiancee), and it was just treated as a regular SO. No crap about her being the "gay" character of the show or whatever B.S. they do on shows like The Real World and Big Brother where homosexuality defines a character. Here, it was just a nice romantic reunion between two lovebirds. Good show, Fox.

Blarg
07-26-2005, 03:06 AM
Thanks guys!

NoOuts
07-26-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The other great thing was that Jessica's lesbian girlfriend was part of her family (also Michael's wife and Ralph's fiancee), and it was just treated as a regular SO. No crap about her being the "gay" character of the show or whatever B.S. they do on shows like The Real World and Big Brother where homosexuality defines a character. Here, it was just a nice romantic reunion between two lovebirds. Good show, Fox.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it made known during a previous show that she was lesbian? I wasn't sure if it was mentioned or not. (Though it wasn't a great surprise)

daveymck
07-26-2005, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica was sent home, but by an increasingly characteristically nice Ramsay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess he is nice now cos the ones left are no doubt decent cooks and also apply themselves and he will only still give out bollockings when he think they need pushing that bit further. He is that sort he will batter you but give him respect and he seems to be a really good boss, I am also sure that he was extra respectful making sure the meals were extra good for the families as that seems to be somthing else he is very keen to make sure special friends and family are especilaly well catered for.

Sifmole
07-26-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great episode. All 3 finalists' families came to the restaurant, and each cook made their own dish. The two people who stayed were the two who cooked the two most popular dishes. That would be Michael and Ralph. Jessica was sent home, but by an increasingly characteristically nice Ramsay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar thought when I saw that, "Nice job just showing two humans." -- isn't is so sad that this reasonable treatment should be worthy of comment?

Bulldog
07-26-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar thought when I saw that, "Nice job just showing two humans." -- isn't is so sad that this reasonable treatment should be worthy of comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thought was "Damn, I wish they were both naked!"

Sifmole
07-26-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thought was "Damn, I wish they were both naked!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm.... not really interested in those two naked.

Blarg
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Definitely nothing was said about anyone being gay before. I'm sure I would have remembered it.