PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

kurosh
07-25-2005, 11:13 PM
Do you think there will be little Phil Hellmuths and Johnny Chans running around?

Popinjay
07-25-2005, 11:24 PM
No, but maybe some Party Poker pirates.

Klepton
07-26-2005, 08:27 AM
i was once invited to a "p" party...where you had to dress up as something starting with a "p"

i didn't know until i got there, so whenever someone asked me, i just said "i'm a professional poker player"

i didn't get laid that night

MicroBob
07-26-2005, 08:39 AM
betting someone came as a platypus.

reminded me of a halloween party i went to a few years ago. this one girl had to work late and just swung by the party on her way home and didn't have time to get a costume or anything.
But she looked like a younger Katie Couric so she just decided that she had come AS Katie Couric.

Friend of mine who already looks a LOT like Bruce Springsteen gets to do the same thing. If he doesn't have a costume he can just put on jeans, a t-shirt and a bandana and he's all set.
And, in his case, it's not lame at all because he already looks SO much like Springsteen that it's uncanny.

Getting laid at Halloween parties is fun. Once went home with a girl I had a crush on who came to the party as a clown. That was weird. All that make-up and the big, red foam nose and what-not.

The time when I went home with a girl dressed as little red riding-hood was MUCH better.

hicherbie
07-26-2005, 10:15 AM
gg