PDA

View Full Version : Moderator: PLEASE

07-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Hello,

Can you PRETTY PLEASE /images/graemlins/smile.gif edit the FAQ and add a link to AleoMagus guide (Part 2, the short version) ??

I think enough people would be pleased with this so they would not have to spend an hour searching for it. I can never find it.

Thanks

Apathy
07-25-2005, 10:24 PM
maybe while hes at it he can attach something about learning how to PM people.

ReDeYES88
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe while hes at it he can attach something about learning how to PM people.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.graffiti.org/la/snap.jpg

citanul
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
if you can never find it, add it to your favorite threads.

problem solved.

i have stated several times that the FAQ is not a strategy post. It may in time have some strategy attached, but i think that that is a slope down which i do not want to go for now.

amongst other things, aleomagus has asked that that guide not be linked to any more. so i for one am just not going to do it.

i really don't think that it is htat hard to either find the post or add it to your favorites, and i don't think that there is an amazing amount of call for it.

as was already said however, this sort of thing is what a PM is for.

citanul

GtrHtr
07-25-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you can never find it, add it to your favorite threads.

problem solved.

i have stated several times that the FAQ is not a strategy post. It may in time have some strategy attached, but i think that that is a slope down which i do not want to go for now.

amongst other things, aleomagus has asked that that guide not be linked to any more. so i for one am just not going to do it.

i really don't think that it is htat hard to either find the post or add it to your favorites, and i don't think that there is an amazing amount of call for it.

as was already said however, this sort of thing is what a PM is for.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir. Keep up the good work.