PDA

View Full Version : 10/20 Pocket Queens

07-25-2005, 08:04 PM
I would sure like to hear input on how else I could have played this hand better. Could there be a leak somewhere in my game?

This table was very loose aggressive, pot averages were more than 10 BBs. MP1 was aggressive, crazy, and could bet the heck out of any 2 cards. SB and BB were playing decent, but would occasionally try to pick up pots.

10/20 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (12 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

River: (16 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 22 BB

Feedback appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Estydogg
07-26-2005, 10:20 AM
I think with the cap on the turn you had to know you were behind. And I think you did the right choice and try to call it out.

On the river I'm almost 95% sure that the big blind has a flush, though it's not the nut flush. So you would be getting good odds to call, if you were heads up.

Unfortunatly you have people behind you who have show major strength.

I know it's tough to fold an overpair, but you should of folded on the river.

A great player would of done this on the flop or the turn, but I probably couldn't.

flawless_victory
07-26-2005, 10:22 AM
raise the turn.
fold the river the first time.
fold the river the second time with ease. jesus.
repost in small stakes forum.
bye.

GreywolfNYC
07-26-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm going to say what everyone's going to hate: fold the flop when its two more back to you. Flame away.

07-26-2005, 11:43 AM
I think you have to fold the flop. Even if you're just up against the nut flush draw and an open-ended draw (which I would doubt is what you're actually against...I'd be thinking JT for someone, probly sb), you're still a pretty heavy underdog to win the pot.