PDA

View Full Version : So i met GoT and Evan Last Night...(kind of ot, we played nl)

PITTM
07-25-2005, 04:02 PM
im still confused at the small worldness of me switching from NL to limit and having 2 fantastic limit players decide that my town would make a good summer vacation spot. hopefully i have some learning to do. but anyways, here is how it went down to some degree.

GoT called me around 7 and came over to my friends house for our normal 20 dollar buyin .10/.20 sunday night NL game. While we havent gotten more than 6 players in 3 months, evan and GoT come to town and we get 10. whoo wee. there were a few seats that changed throughout the night, but GoT was pretty much always 2 seats in front of me, with evan 2 seats behind me(putting them directly across from one another for easy collusion purposes /images/graemlins/shocked.gif). the best part about the game was that of the people who showed up, only myself and the guy to my right were regulars, while the rest were fairly drunk meathead guys who had absouletely no idea what was going on at any juncture.

the game actually turned out to be much bigger than usual with a TON of rebuys being made. GoT had one ready before he sucked out with his monster 8 outer for a split pot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif this is actually one of the few hands i remember fairly well so i should give a little summary. From what i remember the action went like this.

GoT is BB, putting me UTG+2 and Evan in MP. UTG folded, i called with A3d, Meathead guy limps, evan folds, broomstick chick calls, CO calls, button folds, sb raises to a dollar. GoT calls, i call, meathead guy calls, broomstick chick folds (blame evan, he was her counselor), another call and we see a flop of 10s 9c 4s. SB bet 4. GoT pushes for 12 total, i fold, meathead guy "plays it cool" and calls, CO calls, sb reraises all in for another ~6 and the other 2 players call(giant pot city). GoT says "im gonna need more chips" as we see the turn card which is a total blank(4h maybe?). the turn is heads up with 2 all in. both check. the river is Kc and meathead guy checks to CO who goes all in for his last four bucks and change. Meathead guy calls and confidently shows KJo as if he has just won the world series of poker...GoT and CO both show QJ and split the monster pot. Meathead guy says "i would play it that way everytime"(and thats why i love him).

the only other 2 hands i remember were kind of boring. GoT was really into pushing those small pairs (i preferred pushing Q2s, which i did 3 times).

Hand 1

GoT is UTG and straddles for 80 cents. UTG+2 folds, i fold 72o, next guy to act raises to $2.50, all fold to GoT who takes a look and announces raise(NICE!) and puts out about 15 bucks. Other guy goes into the tank and goes all in. GoT calls the extra 2 dollars and change. GoT shows 33, other guy shows QQ. turn is a 3 and guy next to me turns into sulky leaving guy and is out.

Hand 2

Evan is dealer i believe. i look down and see Kc Kh and hope the insanity in front of me continues. i have about 21 bucks at this point while GoT looks to have around 40. Guy in front of GoT who is a complete maniac open raises to 5 bucks. From what i remember GoT almost insta pushed over the top. next guy folds, i announce all in and GoT gets that DOH! look. everyone folds and i believe it was KK vs 66 and he didnt suck out this time! hah.

anyways, the game eventually turned into a drunken "i have absouletely no idea what im talking about" fest from the meatheads. Guy who was down to 5 bucks said "lets raise the blinds to .50-1. this is stupid"...evan, GoT and I all say "wanna buy deeeper?" and have our wallets ready but everyone quickly wussed out on that. and then another meathead guy seemed like he was going to fight evan for giving broomstick chick change and other meathead guy told me to "count my [censored] chips before i put them back in the case" in response to me putting my chips that had been in exact dollar stacks all over the table and me putting money on top, confirming the amount, and then putting the chips back. we got a lot of crap for "leaving early with big stacks" when it was already 1:30am and there were 2 MUCH bigger stacks on the other end of the table.

Afterwards Evan, GoT and i went to dinner(yes, at 2am.) and i had a great time. Both are great guys and Evan seemed a bit dissapointed when i told him the story behind broomstick chick(they had some serious footsie action going on so i hear /images/graemlins/grin.gif). im sure there will be more craziness in the future.

rj

ps. evan is pretty [censored] short...

Entity
07-25-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!

Rob

Evan
07-26-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
broomstick chick

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan: Why do you call her 'broomstick chick'?
PITTM: Um, she has this weird boyfriend and there was a, um, broomstick...involved.
Evan: /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Klepton
07-26-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
broomstick chick

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM: Um, she has this weird boyfriend and there was a, um, broomstick...involved.
Evan: /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

this story needs to be longer

ArturiusX
07-26-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on the 10000 posts too Rob, good to see you still make half of them in the micros /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Evan
07-26-2005, 08:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
broomstick chick

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but that's all I got. :/

PITTM
07-26-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
broomstick chick

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, evan got the story wrong here. the whole conversation went more like this.

me: Man evan, that girl you were trying to hook up with all night, she has only been known to me as broomstick chick :laughs:

evan or GoT(i forgot): she wasnt THAT skinny

me: oh, im not talking skinnyness, there was an actual broomstick involved.

evan: /images/graemlins/grin.gif

from what ive heard, her insanely white trash boyfriend thought he would rather put a BROOMSTICK in her instead of organs he may get pleasure out of putting into her...strange. im pretty sure it was just in the right hole and not the wrong one though. she was actually pretty damn hot in a blown out stripper chick kinda way, even though shes only 21. i dont know that i would follow up on a broomstick chick though. although she took a pretty sizable pot from me and took some sizable flirtation from evan :P

im sure one of my friends knows the whole story and maybe ill get a longer version up soon, im sure it will have to be deleted by a moderator eventually though :P

rj

ps. evan, pm me your aim, everytime i say something to brighten he replies an hour later saying hes never there.

pps. new best avatar on the board...