PDA

View Full Version : watch out...

07-25-2005, 02:14 PM
I know you guys are not dumb enough to fall for these tricks but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of these people...Lastnight, there were several guys or the same guy under different names, waiting for tables to get to top3(money) and then guy procedes "hey XXXXXX wats up" until he gets your attention then procedes to say "do you remember me?" stuff to that nature. He/she will then procede to try to suck money from you saying "ive been on a 3k bad streak today, can i get money for a tourney that i need to qualify for today" stuff to that nature. I dont know if you guys have had this problem but ive seen quite a few of these guys over the past week or so. I have been reporting them because as far as im concerned this is a immoral thing to do and mostlikely against a user agreement. Guy was under the alias of "kashmoney13" posing as a guy on the leaderboard "Kashmoney12" but just letting you guys know about this. watch out for these scammers

sahala
07-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah I also get guys asking me for cash so they play just a few more hands to clear bonuses. They offer some percentage of the fat bonus. If any of you guys are the type to give these guys money, please PM me because I'm on a huge downswing and need to be staked.

future
07-25-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know you guys are not dumb enough to fall for these tricks but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of these people...Lastnight, there were several guys or the same guy under different names, waiting for tables to get to top3(money) and then guy procedes "hey XXXXXX wats up" until he gets your attention then procedes to say "do you remember me?" stuff to that nature. He/she will then procede to try to suck money from you saying "ive been on a 3k bad streak today, can i get money for a tourney that i need to qualify for today" stuff to that nature. I dont know if you guys have had this problem but ive seen quite a few of these guys over the past week or so. I have been reporting them because as far as im concerned this is a immoral thing to do and mostlikely against a user agreement. Guy was under the alias of "kashmoney13" posing as a guy on the leaderboard "Kashmoney12".(or it might of been the other way around) but just letting you guys know about this. watch out for these scammers

[/ QUOTE ]

I reside in Atlanta most of the year; I'm used to beggars.

cadillac1234
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"hey XXXXXX wats up" until he gets your attention then procedes to say "do you remember me?" stuff to that nature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh....online poker has truly arrived...If they could just figure out how to send other player's body odor and germs over Cat 5 cable everything would be just about right....That and random outbursts in foreign languages and a dude selling cigs out his virtual's Grand Prix trunk.