PDA

View Full Version : Attn all STTF-HU runners up. (which means everyone besides me)

johnnybeef
07-25-2005, 01:24 PM
So it dawned on me that labor day weekend is prolly gonna be a busy one. It would behoove us to book rooms now. I'm not sure how many of you have already booked, but I do know that Rojo and Dali will be at The Wynn from the 1st through the 6th. I plan on landing on the first tentatively also, and I know that raptor (or should I say Travis /images/graemlins/blush.gif) will prolly be getting comped there. If you plan on being in Vegas that weekend, reply to this thread with your tentative hotel plans so most of us can fit together. Usher said something about The Mirage, but I was thinking more along the lines of The Wynn or Bellagio due to their good poker rooms (plus lets face it....when you tell a beautiful baby that you're staying at one of those two places, you are as good as gold.)

Unarmed
07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Why the f*ck did I book in that ghetto hotel we're having the tournament at? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ilya
07-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Hmm you're right I should think about lojings.

wuwei
07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the f*ck did I book in that ghetto hotel we're having the tournament at? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I booked there as well because:

1. When I stumble out of bed 5 minutes before gametime, I have a short walk to the suite.

2. 3 nights at the lovely Palace Station was cheaper than one night at a real hotel.

johnnybeef
07-25-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. When I stumble out of bed 5 minutes before gametime, I have a short walk to the suite.

[/ QUOTE ]

This point is irrelevant when you plan on pulling a Hellmuthian like entrance /images/graemlins/grin.gif

joeblo
07-25-2005, 01:55 PM
How does raptor get comp'd at vegas....better yet, how does he even blow all his $$$ in vegas...isn't he only like 19?

SuitedSixes
07-25-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How does raptor get comp'd at vegas....better yet, how does he even blow all his $$$ in vegas...isn't he only like 19?

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have to meet him to fully appreciate and understand the wonder that is raptor. Yes, he is 19, but he makes up for it by looking like he's 14.

joeblo
07-25-2005, 02:12 PM
I guess when you are blowing someone's yearly salary in a weekend whim, vegas doesnt really care that you're under age. Raptor seems like a fun guy, I will have to go to these things one year and meet him.

BTW Raptor...if you're reading this...I'm a PAIGOW expert /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

skierdude1000
07-25-2005, 02:13 PM
what's STTF-HU?

skipperbob
07-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Review posts by IRIEGUY from middle of June to find out

The Yugoslavian
07-25-2005, 02:32 PM
I don't even have a room yet, /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I should take a day or two off work perhaps....

Hmmm.

Yugoslav

skipperbob
07-25-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm leaving Friday "dawn patrol" if you want to ride with me /images/graemlins/grin.gifFirst "roadie" cocktail @ Victorville /images/graemlins/smirk.gifShitFaced by ZZYZX Road /images/graemlins/frown.gifRoulette break @ Stateline /images/graemlins/confused.gif...Move-up the "SF'd" point if you drive /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bugstud
07-25-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm leaving Friday "dawn patrol" if you want to ride with me /images/graemlins/grin.gifFirst "roadie" cocktail @ Victorville /images/graemlins/smirk.gifShitFaced by ZZYZX Road /images/graemlins/frown.gifRoulette break @ Stateline /images/graemlins/confused.gif...Move-up the "SF'd" point if you drive /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english?

joeblo
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this english?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is if you live in So Cal and drive to Vegas a lot.

Maulik
07-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Venetian, 6 bedroom suite $180/night split 6 ways...
edit: $180/ each night.

1 September to 5 September.

I may be able to accomdate some of you... PM me.

citanul
07-25-2005, 03:50 PM
whoa, you do of course mean 180 a night EACH, right?

Maulik
07-26-2005, 08:31 AM
I got my roundtrip ticket to Vegas & 4 flaky friends.