PDA

View Full Version : Poll Inspired by Wacki - Low Cut or High Waisted Pants?

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Forget what's in style. What looks better on most women?

yellowjack
07-25-2005, 05:49 AM
Low cut, I want to see the belly button and the stomach. Wouldn't pants at the belly button be uncomfortable for the women anyways?

shant
07-25-2005, 05:54 AM
The only person who should wear pants that go higher then their belly button is my grandfather.

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 06:08 AM
High waist pants completely ruin a hot chicks ass.

St. Elmos Fire was on tv today and it made me thank god that girls dress how they do nowadays (slutty). It is a great time to be young(ish).

jason_t
07-25-2005, 06:15 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jason_t712/lcpoll.jpg

After Talk2BigSteve left, I thought there were no more gay members in OOT?

ChoicestHops
07-25-2005, 06:34 AM
The people who voted high waist are simply kidding.

I hope.

sfer
07-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Hey Rick, for future reference, you're talking the difference between high and low rise pants. And pants that sit on the natural waist (i.e. slightly below the belly button) are high rise pants.

Also, the reading comprehension is unsurprisingly low on OOT. "Most women" dooders.

Wes ManTooth
07-25-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The people who voted high waist are simply kidding.

I hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

or they are stuck in the 80s.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 09:49 AM
It's not the high-waistedness or low-waistedness of the jeans that I have issues with. It's that most of the low-waisted jeans are very oddly cut and very unflattering. The put those weird gigantic pockets on them too that cover the bottom half of the ass and are down on the legs. If they would just do a better job of making them both low-waisted and cutting them to be more flattering, I'd be happy.....that and issue citations to fat girls caught wearing them.

DarkForceRising
07-25-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not the high-waistedness or low-waistedness of the jeans that I have issues with. It's that most of the low-waisted jeans are very oddly cut and very unflattering. The put those weird gigantic pockets on them too that cover the bottom half of the ass and are down on the legs. If they would just do a better job of making them both low-waisted and cutting them to be more flattering, I'd be happy.....that and issue citations to fat girls caught wearing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, unless a chick has a real bubble butt, a lot of low-waist pants make a chicks ass look boxey- as if their back simply morphs into their legs.

spamuell
07-25-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the reading comprehension is unsurprisingly low on OOT. "Most women" dooders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, exactly, which is why I voted for high rise.

Hot women look way better with low rise but most women look awful in them.

stabn
07-25-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, exactly, which is why I voted for high rise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women who look awful in low rise look awful anyway though. It isn't a function of the jeans. Women who are hot will look hotter in low rise jeans.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women who look awful in low rise look awful anyway though. It isn't a function of the jeans. Women who are hot will look hotter in low rise jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly, but irrelevant to the question as posed.

PokerCat69
07-25-2005, 01:40 PM
It depends on the girls build. If she is slim then lowcut, heavy then high waisted.

MrTrik
07-25-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an ass-man at heart. So yes, I agree completely. Even women in incredible shape with incredible asses look frumpy in low-cuts. High cut and in my early 1980s memories ... camel toe ... LOL ... those are the way to go. J/K on the camel toe thing, that was kinda sad actually.

Blarg
07-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Most women are overweight. #1 is the choice.

Women managed to look sexy in jeans before this latest fashion trend, too. I do think the ass crack showing is a little stupid.

If all women were aerobics instructors, I'd be more tempted to choose the low-cut. But I still think there's something inherently dumb looking about having your ass crack showing and your pants looking like they're about to fall off.

I guess after 20 years of even white boys wearing gangsta pants as big as tents all the way down at their knees, it's the femme's turn to look stupid, though.

drewjustdrew
07-25-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most women are overweight. #1 is the choice.

Women managed to look sexy in jeans before this latest fashion trend, too. I do think the ass crack showing is a little stupid.

If all women were aerobics instructors, I'd be more tempted to choose the low-cut. But I still think there's something inherently dumb looking about having your ass crack showing and your pants looking like they're about to fall off.

I guess after 20 years of even white boys wearing gangsta pants as big as tents all the way down at their knees, it's the femme's turn to look stupid, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make sense. You can always look away from the big ones, which you would regardless of pant size. But it is much better to look at the hot ones with low cut.

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Rick, for future reference, you're talking the difference between high and low rise pants. And pants that sit on the natural waist (i.e. slightly below the belly button) are high rise pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I should have worded it: "the natural waist" or "thin part of the waist". I think I would have gotton more votes for the higher waist.

~ Rick

touchfaith
07-25-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I should have worded it: "the natural waist" or "thin part of the waist". I think I would have gotton more votes for the higher waist.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how I understood it and voted...It was fairly obvious what you meant...

Anyway, both these are cool, but where is the "big boops and a half-shirt" option?

stabn
07-25-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly, but irrelevant to the question as posed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and no.

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The real big baggy long "shorts" look stupid but I do like the fact that most shorts for men are cut a lot looser than shorts from my youth. During college I had one pair of jeans cut off so short I could have been arrested.

~ Rick

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[Anyway, both these are cool, but where is the "big boops and a half-shirt" option?

[/ QUOTE ]

What's a boop?. Any relation to "donk" (which I'm just beginning to understand).

~ Rick

wacki
07-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Belly button is a bit high. I don't even wear my pants that high. I honestly don't care about the rise either. It's just there are a lot of women that squeeze themselves in clothes that they shouldn't be wearing. Maybe in 10 years genetic therapy will change that but right now a lot of women make themselves look a lot worse then they are.

Rick Nebiolo
07-25-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women who are hot will look hotter in low rise jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are young you may have never seen a woman with an incredible heart shaped rear end and thin waist wearing a great pair of skin tight designer jeans with the waist cut for the narrow part. That same woman would look good in low cut jeans but not as good.

That said, low cut may work better for the hipless types.

~ Rick

wacki
07-25-2005, 06:36 PM
http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~garret/stuff/pics/2002-2003/JEANS.JPG

couldn't resist

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 06:41 PM
that was so unnecessary wacki!

Blarg
07-25-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't make sense. You can always look away from the big ones, which you would regardless of pant size. But it is much better to look at the hot ones with low cut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot ones are hot regardless, and I'm looking no matter what they wear. You don't have to pay do much convincing to get me to look at a hot girl. Fat ones just look WAY worse, and you can't avoid looking at them because they're as common as oxygen.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 09:09 PM
i hate you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gorie
07-25-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think mid-rise probably looks best on most(?), but that wasnt' an option.

however i prefer low rise on most girls that aren't me. so i voted for low.

Blarg
07-25-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Women who are hot will look hotter in low rise jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are young you may have never seen a woman with an incredible heart shaped rear end and thin waist wearing a great pair of skin tight designer jeans with the waist cut for the narrow part. That same woman would look good in low cut jeans but not as good.

That said, low cut may work better for the hipless types.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the curvy ones don't need low cut to look good, but it makes the hipless ones look a lot sexier.

Blarg
07-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Amazing though. She makes the car look small.

gorie
07-25-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~garret/stuff/pics/2002-2003/JEANS.JPG

couldn't resist

[/ QUOTE ]
quick , oompa loompas, to the juicing room.

Alobar
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
who gives a [censored] what looks better on most women. I could care less if some fat girls ass looks better in high rise over low rise, cuz im not looking at it anyway.

Everybody knows, that the only women that matter are hot women, and hot women look better in low rise. The End