PDA

View Full Version : name my business.

man
07-25-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm starting a remodeling (painting, floor refinishing, drywall work, mostly a lot of subcontracting) business soon. I'll be doing part-time work during the school year, and when I graduate next may I'll be doing jobs full time.

problem: my last name is somehow hard for people to pronounce, and Pawle Remodeling just sounds bland. my friend recommended Royal Flush Remodeling, and then I punched him. I also considered Pawle's Erection ("We get it up every time!"), but.. yeah that's dumb.

so I need a cool name that will get me jobs & chicks.

go.

Drew16
07-25-2005, 03:25 AM
I have a huge wang remodeling

?

Matt Williams
07-25-2005, 03:37 AM
SIIHP Remodeling Co.

That way, when a hot chick asks what the SIIHP stands for, you already got one foot in the door!

lucas9000
07-25-2005, 10:11 AM
first thing that popped into my head:

[ QUOTE ]
you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now, latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back," all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
07-25-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SIIHP Remodeling Co.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, you beat me to it!

diebitter
07-25-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so I need a cool name that will get me jobs & chicks. go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pawle's Modeling Agency

Okay, might not get you jobs, but who cares?

Bulldog
07-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Good With My Hands

coffeecrazy1
07-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Pawle's Hand Jobs - "We Do It Anywhere in the House!"

bd8802
07-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Retart & Moran Remodeling

Shajen
07-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Man Inc.

swede123
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
first thing that popped into my head:

[ QUOTE ]
you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now, latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back," all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful. Damn, I wanna bail from work early and go home and watch that now, thanks Lucas.

Swede

ddollevoet
07-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Try the forums here:

http://wordlab.com/

MrTrik
07-25-2005, 02:02 PM
We'll be GOOD inside! Money back guarantee.

man
07-26-2005, 08:16 PM
for some reason this made me think "Manly Remodeling," but I think that name will probably only get me jobs in the gay community of syracuse.. where I actually have worked, and it is a pretty nice area, but.. yeah I'd rather avoid non-business propositions.

thanks for the suggestions.. and the fact that it only took two posts for SIIHP to show up is pretty awesome. keep them coming if only for the novelty of it.

Duke
07-26-2005, 08:34 PM
If you were plumbers I'd call it Royal Flush. The tag line could be: "We beat a full house."

har har har.

~D