PDA

View Full Version : Since theres so many girl posts here...

mikeymer
07-24-2005, 11:08 PM
story, sure a similar situation has happened to some of you.

Last summer, home from school for the summer @ my summer job.

meet girl, have a lot in common, enjoy chilling, hook up, good friends... I would have pursued more but I knew she wasn't looking for that, so I just "played it cool".

end of summer, we both go back to school, talk on the phone once in a while, until october when she gets boyfriend. i do my thing, don't talk to her for a while.

fast forward to june, txt messages telling me to come back to work and she misses me. i go back to work there (was going to anyway), 3 weeks later she breaks up w/ her boyfriend.

I want to get back in there, we have casually asked each other to "chill" and goto the bar, etc. but haven't hung out yet and we both purposly are informal because its a little awkward (the hooking up part, not the being friends part).

shes a really cool girl that i definitely want to pursue for hooking up or for something more.

whats the best approach to this situation?

handsome
07-24-2005, 11:09 PM
I would try to get in those pants ASAP. Summer brings out the horniness in people.

siccjay
07-24-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would have pursued more but I knew she wasn't looking for that, so I just "played it cool".

[/ QUOTE ]

Big mistake. Everyone is looking for someone (or someone better).

You are probably doomed, but what you need to do is when you finally hang out with her you need to be totally different that you normally are towards her. Bust on her (jokes, not a nut) tease, flirt, etc etc. Be touchy feely. Don't kiss her ass like you are used to doing. You don't have much time before you are back on the friends ladder for good. You need to make your interest in her known and NOT BY TELLING HER BY TAKING ACTION. (in caps for importance)

tonypaladino
07-24-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

whats the best approach to this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stick it in her pooper.

Alright! My first One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally feel like i fit in here

Klepton
07-24-2005, 11:32 PM
sadly, this is not the 'in' thing to do anymore

slickpoppa
07-24-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it was for about 2 hours

tonypaladino
07-25-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it was for about 2 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is, I got one in, now I'm happy. And that's all that matters. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

johnnybeef
07-25-2005, 12:32 AM
ignore her...it will drive her nuts

ChipWrecked
07-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Quit jerking off so damn much.

mikeymer
07-25-2005, 12:36 AM
thansk for the opinions so far... one more thing

how long should i wait to make a move, since she just broke up with a semi-serious boyfriend?

tmoore44
07-25-2005, 01:04 AM
1 week maximum. If you wait around much longer you're going to be caught permanently in the "friend zone".

SmileyEH
07-25-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1 week maximum. If you wait around much longer you're going to be caught permanently in the "friend zone".

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be classes in highschool about the perils of friend zone. Jesus christ that place sucks.

-SmileyEH

siccjay
07-25-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how long should i wait to make a move, since she just broke up with a semi-serious boyfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't "wait" at all. Waiting = BAD. Just do whatever feels right. The key is to be natural and have nothing be awkward.

Good luck.

Jules22
07-25-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be classes in highschool about the perils of friend zone. Jesus christ that place sucks.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-25-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]
There are. It's called normal social interaction.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Tao of Steve

Voltron87
07-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday Jake!

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday Jake!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

poker-penguin
07-25-2005, 11:41 AM
You've had like 20 birthdays this month Jake, you're really dragging the average age of OOT up.

Mind you, you were anyway. Better watch out that the gem in your palm doesn't start flashing.

diebitter
07-25-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

It will always be the in thing. OOT will crumble without it.

Bluffoon
07-25-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thansk for the opinions so far... one more thing

[/ QUOTE ]

About ten seconds

HopeydaFish
07-25-2005, 04:59 PM
If you wait too long to tell her how you feel (or what you want, to be more accurate), she'll end up meeting someone else and will no longer consider you as a possibility. Right now she's looking around for her next dude, and you're probably at the top of her list of possibilities. If you wait too long, you'll blow it. Ask her out *today*, there will never be a better time to do it.

You don't want to do nothing and end up regretting it. Regret sucks.